搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有冇馬安山威寶的意見..?? thanks
發新帖
查看: 835|回覆: 5
go

有冇馬安山威寶的意見..?? thanks [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-4-27 17:00 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Considering K1 of this KG in coming Sept... a lot of uncertainty...any one can provide comments and share?? Thanks alot!!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-4-30 17:25 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 09-5-1 00:16 |只看該作者
原帖由 277177 於 09-4-30 17:25 發表
我大女係 wellborn 讀國際班 k2, 佢好開心呀, 又學到好多野, 又多 party, 同埋我比佢返 whole day, 因為下午先有中文學架.  但我而家考慮緊 k3 時比佢轉返去主流班, 因為銜接小學好d, 讀小一時會輕鬆d. ...

Dear 277177,

Thanks for your comments as there is not much parent reply and share comment about this school.

I need more comment and advice before I make decision ar.....I will not take international class since the school fee is too expensive....I am thinking about the angelo Chinese class now.

I am not sure if this school is really good or not and I need to take school bus (I live in Shatin, NOT ma On Shan).....so I am still thinking if I should take this school. Also, there is no government substitution for this school, I need to pay for $1500 more every mth....

Is it worth?? Any one can add comment??

277177, do you know any about "main steam" class?? Do you think this school is very "commercial" or "money minded"??

4#
發表於 09-6-8 23:47 |只看該作者
hi, my son also studies in wellborn international class N1. even he is usually complainted by teacher due to he is naughty due to youngest in the class. but he learns a lot.and now he can speak a complete sentences and sing a lot of songs. i think wellborn really good. but u cannot only depend on the class. u need to make effort on yr child. me and my husband spend many on him, too. also the teachers will tell me what are the weaknesses of my son . then help me to find methods to solve like the emotional problems.

also he studies chinese on pm section. due to he doesnot like speaking cantonese.

so i also decide let him studies anglo-chinese class.

money is needed. due to every kindergarten is like this. but it is ok. (i think compare with kindergarten in kowloon tong)

5#
發表於 09-6-9 09:29 |只看該作者
Dear 277177

My girl will study K1 in coming Aug at International stream.  From my observation, the teachers are nice.  I have no worry at all to put my girl to study here.  My daughter still cannot talk very well (she is 27-mth now) but surely she can understand all the simple instruction.  May I know when your girl starts talking?  Is she start when she was studying K1?  Thanks

原帖由 277177 於 09-4-30 17:25 發表
我大女係 wellborn 讀國際班 k2, 佢好開心呀, 又學到好多野, 又多 party, 同埋我比佢返 whole day, 因為下午先有中文學架.  但我而家考慮緊 k3 時比佢轉返去主流班, 因為銜接小學好d, 讀小一時會輕鬆d. ...

6#
發表於 09-10-26 22:07 |只看該作者
原帖由 pyanny 於 09-6-8 23:47 發表
hi, my son also studies in wellborn international class N1. even he is usually complainted by teacher due to he is naughty due to youngest in the class. but he learns a lot.and now he can speak a comp ...

How about the course structure wellborn international and what is their feature to educate the kids learn with fun?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題