1#
發表於 04-10-23 01:17 |只看該作者

請問女拔萃小學怎樣面試?

小女11月中到拔萃面試,希望已面試的家長可提供意見?

2#
發表於 04-10-24 00:00 |只看該作者

Re: 請問女拔萃小學怎樣面試?

Dear peggy,

It has been thoroughly discussed before.  Please refer to the following link.

[url=DGJS interview]http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=207850&forum=7&24[/url]

Don't expect anything new.  I think all the parents and candidates experienced the same.  Actually, there is not much you can prepare.  One thing to remind you is that don't go too early.  Because they won't let you in even if you attend earlier.  Besides, the order of interview is strictly following the candidate's no.  Going too early will just make you child getting bored and not in a good mood when she finally get in the room.

Good luck to everyone.

3#
發表於 04-10-24 08:06 |只看該作者

The link in dead!

Chima 寫道:
Dear peggy,

It has been thoroughly discussed before.  Please refer to the following link.

[url=DGJS interview]http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=207850&forum=7&24[/url]

Don't expect anything new.  I think all the parents and candidates experienced the same.  Actually, there is not much you can prepare.  One thing to remind you is that don't go too early.  Because they won't let you in even if you attend earlier.  Besides, the order of interview is strictly following the candidate's no.  Going too early will just make you child getting bored and not in a good mood when she finally get in the room.

Good luck to everyone.
:exclaim:  

4#
發表於 04-10-25 19:52 |只看該作者

My daughter has the interview today. She was asked the shapes, e.g. triangle, rectangle etc. and each time two kids went to headmistress's room.

I have to wait for around 45 mins before my daughter has the interview. The interview for 2 kids only take around 5 mins. Only go around 10-15 mins before the interview time would be enough.

5#
發表於 04-10-26 12:15 |只看該作者

We went 30 minutes earlier and the school helper is so kind to let us go upstair to the small waiting room. It's true that the kid will feel bored to wait such a long time as they won't let you visit around the school.

The DGS students are quite friendly and sweet but the school is not so big as I imagined before (It's the first time I vist that school).

Other parants I saw around the interview room are quite normal and 草根 as mine with no special sign of richness.

The headmistress asked my daugther where she lived, who bring her there and describe what sort of cakes (there are 3 toy cakes) she have seen.   Before asking the questions, two kids need to 猜包剪

6#
發表於 04-10-26 15:16 |只看該作者

Any one how the interview date are determined?  The order of the application form or the time we submit the application or anything else?

Thanks
‹ 上一主題|下一主題