用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Alison's Letterland Child Care Centre and Baby Buddi ...
發新帖
查看: 1321|回覆: 4
go

Alison's Letterland Child Care Centre and Baby Buddies [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-8-20 11:18 |只看該作者
Alison's Letterland Child Care Centre and Baby Buddies

[ 本帖最後由 CherylMum 於 09-11-4 15:31 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 04-8-21 03:58 |只看該作者

Re: Alison's Letterland Child Care Centre and Baby Buddies

I heard about it before, both baby buddies and letterland are not bad, but the supervisor - Alison is just a very money mionded person. Besides, I personlay feel that Letterland enviornment is quite small and dark for the fee that Alison charged.

3#
發表於 04-8-23 11:31 |只看該作者

[ 本帖最後由 CherylMum 於 09-11-4 15:31 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 04-11-27 18:25 |只看該作者

CherylMum,

I tried the BB lesson ( Tin Hau ) when my kid was 14 months old.

My impression was that it provides a good environment for your kid to play or explore ( almost totally free ) but no supervision ( you have to take care of your own kid and watch for others to protect yours ). The interaction btw kids is little to develop good social skills, like sharing and joint play.

The fee is cheap ( only $100 / lesson/ 2 hours ). But Alison at that time hired a Philo who was not good looking or speak good enough English. So I drop out to enrol the class.

It will be a good place for you to play with your kid ( nice environ. and affordable). They don't charge extras .

SLI   

5#
發表於 04-11-27 23:29 |只看該作者

I have trial class in Baby Buddies on this month.  Alison seems good at Sat class.  However, there will be a new teacher in weekday class, she is not good and not professional.  The fee is reasonable and my son (16 mths) loves it very much.   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題