用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Please share: Worried about their Chinese level?
樓主: CherylMum
go

Please share: Worried about their Chinese level? [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 04-12-3 15:38 |只看該作者

Re: Please share: Worried about their Chinese level?

Dear Cherylmum,

Yes, I mean 晶晶 near Tin Hau.
I also think that it is not convenient place for me to go to (as I live in NT), I have been there once and I got a map before I go, as I seldom to go to HK side, I am afraid that I will get lost. Anyway, try to find some time to go la.
By the way, I also would like to recommend for all mum who want to teach her kid mandrain, the Mandarin Set is good too (2 books + 1 CD) cost HKD60, simple colourful picture plus simple sentense, easy understanding. I like the size of the chinese character, it is quite big and clear.
Cherylmum, I guess your daughter might already know how to speak simple mandain, she might not really learn so much from that set. But I am sure you could find something from 晶晶 to be suit for your need.

82#
發表於 04-12-3 17:56 |只看該作者

I would like to recommend the Chinese story books from "Greenfield" (sorry, I couldn't type Chinese).  The showroom is near Lai Chi Kok MTR exit C, tel nol 2304 0355.  There are packs of story books (12 books per set) at different levels, with cassette tapes and exercise books.  Just like Oxford Reading Tree, these are funny stories for kids.  Greenfield is also the distributor of Oxford Reading Tree in HK.

83#
發表於 04-12-4 11:05 |只看該作者

[ 本帖最後由 CherylMum 於 09-11-4 16:51 編輯 ]

84#
發表於 04-12-6 01:39 |只看該作者

I didn't read all of the message in this topic. But I just want share some experience in here.

My son who studies in BHS P.4 now. Since P.1 to P.3, I don't think he could speak very well in mandarin and chinese writing also. But from this semester, he can write simple sentense in chinese, and he can speak quite good in mandarin.

For example, he can write :我的名字叫XX,出生於一九九六年x月x日.我家有爸爸媽媽和小狗,我最喜歡吃萍果. He also can read it and answer some questions in mandarin too.

I selfdom teach him chinese coz he told me he hate chinese. So I only bought some simple words card for him to recognise. He knew the chinese all from his school.

I hope this some details can solve your question.

85#
發表於 04-12-6 11:05 |只看該作者

[ 本帖最後由 CherylMum 於 09-11-4 16:51 編輯 ]

86#
發表於 04-12-6 15:08 |只看該作者

cpmummy,

may you tell us the name of madarin set?
$60 is worth to pay and try...

chingyu

87#
發表於 04-12-7 00:07 |只看該作者

CherylMum,

Yes, he learnt these chinese from his school. I didn't send him to other after-school Chinese and Mandarin lessons. But he can't read the chinese book by himself. Just recognise some chinese words and use his imagine to the next compound words.

88#
發表於 04-12-7 00:11 |只看該作者

hi chingyu,

The chinese name of the mandarin set is "普通話" (sorry I can't type chinese).

hi alam,

I have been "Greenfield" today. Are you talking about "Magic box" or "I can read" (sorry I can't type chinese and can't remember exactly what the name was)?
If it is "I can read" set which including 12 books, CD in both cantonese & mandarin, exercise book and also flash cards, it cost HKD213 per set and there are 7 levels. Is it the set you recommend?
I think it is good too but I just thought the size of the flash card is too small.
I didn't buy it yet as I just buy some more chinese books recently, at the moment I think the books I had were more than enough. Anyway, thanks for your information, I could have a new place to go.

89#
發表於 04-12-8 10:06 |只看該作者

[quote]
Alam 寫道:
I would like to recommend the Chinese story books from "Greenfield" (sorry, I couldn't type Chinese).  The showroom is near Lai Chi Kok MTR exit C, tel nol 2304 0355.  

青田 “我會讀” 系列是一套很好的幼兒中文書,全套百多本,圖書館不難借

90#
發表於 04-12-11 11:46 |只看該作者

我仔仔間學校由一個小朋友是讀國際幼稚園的.佢媽咪想佢學多些國語,今年入讀了我仔仔間幼稚園讀K3.(因我仔仔間學校是全國語教授),下午就讀回自己的國際學校.佢媽咪話K3小朋友應可以應付番兩間幼稚園.其實咁樣是否可行呢?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題