用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Any comment on Sunshine House International Kinderga ...
發新帖
查看: 2772|回覆: 4
go

Any comment on Sunshine House International Kindergarten (Tung Chung) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-8-12 23:02 |只看該作者
Sunshine House International Kindergarten

[ 本帖最後由 CherylMum 於 09-11-4 15:27 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 04-8-28 10:49 |只看該作者

Re: Any comment on Sunshine House International Kindergarten (Tung Chung)

Hi CherylMum,

I'm going to enroll for the next semester for my son who is now 2.5 yrs old.  He will be attending the 2-3 yrs old program.  I visited the school a month ago and I think it's ok.  The campus is not that big, but they use pure English supplemented by Mandarin as their teaching medium.  They don't use textbooks and there will not be any homework.  They encourage the kids to learn with fun.  My comment is that their chiild-caring may not be as good as other famous kindergartens, but if you want your kids to be proficient in English, it might be a good choice.  I have not met the teachers yet but I think their English might be good cos all the staff there speak good English and they will only talk to you in English.

Pls tell me the comments that you've heard of about the school.

By the way, are you living in Tung Chung?  I will be moving to Tung Chung next month.  Is there any other good alternative to Sunshine House in Tung Chung?

2R-Mom

3#
發表於 04-8-28 11:53 |只看該作者

[ 本帖最後由 CherylMum 於 09-11-4 15:32 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 04-9-3 10:08 |只看該作者

Hi Cherrymum,

I am living in Tung Chung and my daughter was studying in Sunshine house for 2 years. Be honest, they has been changing quite alot of teacher (about 5) during that 2 years and changing the principal as well ( 2 times). Nowaday, not many foreign child study they, may be 2 in the class. I found that they were always pushing me to their primary school located in Tung Chung, but it was shock me out when I went ther visiting, it just look like a bit bigger than kindergarden, not facilities at all, they are even accept disable person studying, the library I could see is just not more than 50 books and rent the clubhouse of seaview crescent to their P.E. ..etc.

Be honest, when my daughter finished that 2 years, and going to primary school, I found that her level is lower than other pupils studying int's kindergarden, that means it would be straightly effect the  admission to other International primary school such as ESF.

This is just my opinion, I hope it can help. By the way, I would be recommand the ESF Kindergarden (Tsing Yi) much much more that Sunshine House.

Wacoal

5#
發表於 04-9-3 10:21 |只看該作者

[ 本帖最後由 CherylMum 於 09-11-4 15:58 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題