用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Questions on International Christian School (ICS)
發新帖
查看: 2042|回覆: 6
go

Questions on International Christian School (ICS) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-7-22 12:31 |只看該作者
Questions on International Christian School (ICS)

[ 本帖最後由 CherylMum 於 09-11-4 15:03 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 04-7-22 17:37 |只看該作者

Re: Questions on International Christian School (ICS)

CherylMum,

Same as you, I have applied ESF for my boy last Sept., 03 and applied ICS on Dec., 03 as back up.  Before ESF admitted my boy, ICS admitted him and need him to attend their K1 class start from Jan., 04.  At that moment, I'm afraid ESF can not offer a seat for him so I changed my boy to ICS.  Finally in March, ESF admitted my boy so I decided to change him to ESF P.1 this coming Sept.

During the half year in ICS, my boy was very happy and I find the school was quite good.  The reason of changing to ESF is due to

1) As I'm living in Kowloon Tong.  ESF is more near.
2) The environment of ESF is much better than ICS.
3) I believe the facility of ESF is better than ICS.

For your information, I think there will have school bus offer in ICS.  My boy also took school bus.

3#
發表於 04-7-23 09:36 |只看該作者

[ 本帖最後由 CherylMum 於 09-11-4 15:04 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 04-7-23 11:45 |只看該作者

I want to send my boy to ICS for K1 on Sept 2005. Would you please advise when I should apply for it.
I heard from someone that it should be apply in 1 1/2 yrs in advance.

5#
發表於 04-7-23 15:07 |只看該作者

CherylMum,

My boy can not attend their K2 class because he was born in late Oct 99.  They are very strict that the children must reach 3 years old for K.1.  

The assessment is not difficult.  But the kid must good in English and communication well in English.

Carson_mum,

ICS do not have fixed enrolment timetable.  You can apply anytime in any age.  They will call you for interview once the kid reach the requirement age and have vacancies.  

Regards

醒目開學勳章

6#
發表於 04-7-23 15:42 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

7#
發表於 04-7-23 17:38 |只看該作者

Kareese,

My boy was born on Oct. 99.  He will be 5 years old in coming Oct.  So he can study P.1 in ESF because ESF accept child born until Dec. 99.  But for ICS, he accept child born until Aug. only.  So my boy need to study one grade lower.  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題