發新帖
查看: 2329|回覆: 8
go

Kln Junior VS RC [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-9-3 00:02 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear Parents,
any comments about Kln Junior VS RC.
If you have choice, which primary school you will consider for your child ?

Yr advice is all appreicated, thank you.
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-9-10 18:11 |只看該作者
in my opinion, i like KJS more, but the finally result is my kid like RC more, so my kid is RC student now.

3#
發表於 08-9-10 23:41 |只看該作者
原帖由 jujuy 於 08-9-10 18:11 發表
in my opinion, i like KJS more, but the finally result is my kid like RC more, so my kid is RC student now.

oh ??  why you know your kid like RC more ??  
how is your feeling about KC when your kid starts to study there ?

Thank you.

4#
發表於 08-9-11 08:57 |只看該作者
he told me lor, he said he loves RC more but KJS. And he is very enjoy his school life.

5#
發表於 08-9-12 14:01 |只看該作者
原帖由 jennachan 於 08-9-3 00:02 發表
Dear Parents,
any comments about Kln Junior VS RC.
If you have choice, which primary school you will consider for your child ?

Yr advice is all appreicated, thank you.

If Kowloon Junior offers my child a place I will dead for it. Unfortunately their waiting list is so long. They are established school. They also are the feed school to KG5.

RC? They are new. I heard a lot negative comment from them.

This is only my opinion.

Yellowbird

6#
發表於 08-9-13 11:04 |只看該作者
There are always this kind of silly question prop up in BK.

Just ask yourself where you would like to send your kid to and the logistics. If you are living in Kowloon side, by all means KJS or you are "Shinkaijin", RC is more convenient. OR those who are obssessed with brand name go to SJ lor.

I got a chance to send my girl to Tsing Yi ESF kindergarten but I finally gave up for two reasons:

1) It is logistically tiresome; and
2) I want my girl to learn more Chinese first

I send my girl to RC because I want her to study traditional Chinese but not the rootless simplified Chinese symbol (not even a charater).

I am an ardent RC supporter and I hope they can do it better and better in raising the Chinese standard.

Do go to KJS if you are living in Kowloon side as the children would find all Int'l school a happy den for them to fool around and learn in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.

As a parent do spend sometime to study the philosophy of the school before making a decision apart from the location.

Ciao

7#
發表於 08-9-17 02:59 |只看該作者
I really want to let my child to learn the traditional chinese character so I will apply for RC but still hestitate whether to apply for other ESF schools. Does anyone know any other IS offers traditional chinese characters class ?

8#
發表於 08-9-17 17:50 |只看該作者
KJS is in Kowloon. RC is in New Territories. So, yes, choose the closer one. Bear in mind that RC's location is really not that convenient. It can be quite tiring if your kid has to travel all the way to RC by school bus or public transport.

I like RC very much. We have a very diversified culture, which I do not seem to find in most international schools on the northern side of the habour (IS on the island do have different situations.)

I like the Chinese program, well, so far, I am satisfied. We came back to Hong Kong a few years ago, and now my children are in their second year with RC. Although they are still a lot lot more behind most local born children in respect of their Chinese, I see good progress.

I also like the teachers. At least, all teachers I have met are very competent and caring.

Again, many others in BK would probably have opposite view. I noted that most local parents still prefer ESF schools; and most parents that are from other countries do not mind considering RC. If you are not comfortable with putting your child in a new school, choose KJS.

There are so many things to consider when choosing a school. The location, the fees and the cirriculum are 3 main criteria to look at. Then there are other things to consider: religious background, national background, etc.

Good luck.

9#
發表於 09-12-29 23:36 |只看該作者
How about Beacon Hill school located at KLN Tong?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題