密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 My kid is admitted by JIS and ICS
查看: 4594|回覆: 32
go

My kid is admitted by JIS and ICS [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-2-14 21:16 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hurray!!! I just want to express my "super" happiness about that.  I'll choose JIS, it's my favourite school even though there is no secondary school.  I hope every BK member can go to your "dream" school.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-2-14 22:49 |只看該作者
Hi Fattymom,

Congratulations. You could really relax now.
:恭: :喜:

3#
發表於 08-2-15 15:31 |只看該作者
Hi Fattymom,

Congratulations.  A new Chapter!!!

:恭: :喜: , :恭: :喜:

What is the name of your kid? Marcus is K2 lion!

MarcusD

原文章由 Fattymom 於 08-2-14 21:16 發表
Hurray!!! I just want to express my "super" happiness about that.  I'll choose JIS, it's my favourite school even though there is no secondary school.  I hope every BK member can go to your "dream" sc ...

4#
發表於 08-2-15 23:26 |只看該作者
MarcusD,

My son knows Marcus! Oscar is in K2 Tigers.  I didn't notice that we are in the same school .  How about Marcus? Has u made up your mind about the primary school?

5#
發表於 08-2-15 23:40 |只看該作者
Congratulations.

6#
發表於 08-2-16 11:41 |只看該作者
Mind to tell me what is the full name of JIS and ICS? .

7#
發表於 08-2-16 23:16 |只看該作者
Thank you very much !

ICS - International Christian School
JIS - Japanese International School (English Section)

8#
發表於 08-2-16 23:51 |只看該作者
Congratulations!

Is your son admitted in P1 of JIS?

Did your son carry his Anfield school bag on his interview day of JIS?  If so, maybe I saw you two on that day!

原文章由 Fattymom 於 08-2-14 21:16 發表
Hurray!!! I just want to express my "super" happiness about that.  I'll choose JIS, it's my favourite school even though there is no secondary school.  I hope every BK member can go to your "dream" sc ...

9#
發表於 08-2-17 11:16 |只看該作者

回覆 #7 Fattymom 的文章

Hi, Fattymom,

Glad to hear that your son admitted in P1 of JIS.  My son is Yui Hang, K2 Lions.  I got the accepted letter of JIS last week.  I have to choose between RC and JIS.  Would you give me some of your opinion why you choose JIS?  Any reason you choose JIS instead of ICS?  Would you mind to share?

10#
發表於 08-2-17 11:20 |只看該作者
marcchar,

Yup! My son is admitted to P1 .  He attended the interview in the afternoon and didn't carry his school bag.  I think the one you met is a schoolmate in Lion class.  I hope he has passed the test also.  How do u know my son is from Anfield?  Are u an Anfield parent or ex-parent?  How is your kid? Is he/she studying at JIS?  or Did u attend the interview there?

Nice to meet u

11#
發表於 08-2-17 13:11 |只看該作者

回覆 #2 tristaH 的文章

Congratulations!  It's glad to hear that Yui Hang is admitted! .  The reason for I choosing JIS, pls check PM.

12#
發表於 08-2-17 23:03 |只看該作者
Hi Fattymom,

You mentioned that your son is studying in Anfield in another topic before.  My son is in Reception of JIS now.  So next year, your son and mine will be classmates.

Hope meeting you and Oscar in coming September.

I am also interested to know why you choose JIS.

原文章由 Fattymom 於 08-2-17 13:11 發表
Congratulations!  It's glad to hear that Yui Hang is admitted! .  The reason for I choosing JIS, pls check PM.

13#
發表於 08-2-17 23:51 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 marcchar 的文章

Hi, Marcchar,

My son carried Anfield's school bag in the interview day 31/1 Morning.  Did we meet on that day?  Thanks for Fattymom's PM and now I make up my mind.   
I am very happy that your son, Oscar and mine will be the classmate in P1.  

Knowing that your son is now in the reception class.  What do you think about JIS and those reception class?  Would you please share with us?

14#
發表於 08-2-18 12:29 |只看該作者
Dear Anfield parents,

My girl will study Anfield at the coming Sept.
Which primary did you apply for your children? Which is better?

原文章由 tristaH 於 08-2-17 23:51 發表
Hi, Marcchar,

My son carried Anfield's school bag in the interview day 31/1 Morning.  Did we meet on that day?  Thanks for Fattymom's PM and now I make up my mind.   
I am very happy that your son,  ...

15#
發表於 08-2-18 13:33 |只看該作者
Dear Fattymum

Sorry for the late reply (didn't online during weekend)

Both RC and CAIS offered Marcus a place , but I haven't make up my mind yet.???

I perfer CAIS...

Apart from the reason I mentioned before, It is close to our home and there is some parent went to our church (english section).

MarcusD

原文章由 Fattymom 於 08-2-15 23:26 發表
MarcusD,

My son knows Marcus! Oscar is in K2 Tigers.  I didn't notice that we are in the same school .  How about Marcus? Has u made up your mind about the primary school?

16#
發表於 08-2-18 17:10 |只看該作者
原文章由 play 於 08-2-18 12:29 發表
Dear Anfield parents,

My girl will study Anfield at the coming Sept.
Which primary did you apply for your children? Which is better?

Hello Play,

Remember we have talked over the phone before?

Oh, you didn't choose ICS in the end?  Anfield is a good choice too.  My son has been studying their playgroup for a year.  He will go to TY EFS in the coming school term.

17#
發表於 08-2-18 20:17 |只看該作者
marcchar,

I remember now!!!  You gave me lots of information about JIS before.  Woo...our kids will become classmates .  JIS is highly recommended by Anfield principal.  She met Mr. Walton and visited the school and was highly impressed.  Since it's a small sized school, it's easier for the principal to pick applicants with the same standard.  It's a family school, like Anfield.  BTW, I don't want to leave Anfield .  When I told other parents Oscar got admitted, all of them said: JIS, of course!  I love it very much .  Small sized class allows teachers to pay more attention on students, I think my son will take advantage of this.
marcchar, it's glad to hear that your kid will stay at JIS for P1.  What is his name?  I can tell oscar about his new friend:) .

tristaH,

Sorry, I couldn't talk to you this morning.  oscar was very sick when u called me.  I really want to talk with u.  If u don't mind, u can call me tomorrow or anytime u are free (i know you are a working mom, I'm afraid that I will disturb you).  I've told oscar that yui hang will go to JIS with him .  Looking forward to seeing u at Anfield or JIS:)

MarcusD,

CAIS is a very good school.  Heard that the teachers are very caring.  Do u know oscar and marcus are in the same ask & answer class on wednesdays?  Will u join next term?

play,

nice to meet you .  I envy you and your girl!!!  She will start her Anfield life in the coming sep, it means you will a long time to enjoy the school life there:恭: :喜: .  Most Anfield kids live in the catchment area of KJS and therfore there are quite a lot of them will go to KJS.  Besides, RC is also another target of them and so some will go to RC next year.  If those schools are not your favourite.  Don't worry.  The standard of Anfield kids is very good, they can pass other IS interview tests.  e.g. ICS, JIS, HKIS, CIS, CNDIS, AISHK, CAIS, Yew Chung....  or other ESF.  But, when u check with the year book, u can hardly find its graudates going to HKIS or CIS, it's because their parents didn't send out the application years before the enrollment year.  They passed but have to wait for vacanies.  I'm 1,000 sure that you won't regret.

18#
發表於 08-2-18 22:21 |只看該作者
Hi Fattymom,

Glad that you remember me

Oscar will meet another Marcus in September.

I'm interested to know the reasons you choose JIS.  Please pm me.

Thanks.

原文章由 Fattymom 於 08-2-18 20:17 發表
marcchar,

I remember now!!!  You gave me lots of information about JIS before.  Woo...our kids will become classmates .  JIS is highly recommended by Anfield principal.  She met Mr. Walton and ...

19#
發表於 08-2-18 23:01 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 marcchar 的文章

marcchar,

pls check pm.

Fattymom

20#
發表於 08-2-19 09:45 |只看該作者
Hello Fattymom,

We will not join ask & answer class on wednesdays? But keep on the French on Tue.

I'm interested to know the reasons you choose JIS.  Please pm me.

See you!

MarcusD,

CAIS is a very good school.  Heard that the teachers are very caring.  Do u know oscar and marcus are in the same ask & answer class on wednesdays?  Will u join next term?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖