搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 HK Pre-School (Ascot) VS Box Hill
發新帖
查看: 1640|回覆: 3
go

HK Pre-School (Ascot) VS Box Hill [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-12-16 00:27 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I target to send my daughter to go to RC after kinder.  I applied both HK Pre-school (Ascot) & Box Hill.  

Which is better for children?  
Which has better chance to go to RC?  

I heard that Box Hill has high rate to go to RC.  But HK Pre-school is a very good kinder.  Can anyone give me some idea to make the decision?

Many thanks
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-12-16 13:35 |只看該作者

About your choice

dear mon,
have you received the confirmation letter from the kinder you mentioned?
As i know, RC  admitted students from both kinder last year. The most importance is not the school but the child's ability in English. Of course, Boxhill students were offered interviewed first in the first round.
Hope that my information help.

3#
發表於 07-12-16 22:35 |只看該作者
Actaully, I do not receive any confirmation from HK Pre-school...  Boxhill is not interview yet...

4#
發表於 07-12-17 13:04 |只看該作者
Dear Queenie601,

Actually,l have same question with you.  My daughter now study in box hill N1, so box hill will reserve a seat for her.  
For the HK Preschool (Ascot), not yet have reply.  But, Box hill have half hrs chinese everyday. HK Preschool is 1.5 hrs chinese/1.5 hrs english.  So, I prefer HK Preschool better.  

Accepted by RC or not, really depend on the english ability of the child not from which kindergarten,  But,my elder daughter already study there.  Therefore, chance a little bit higher.  

原文章由 Queenie601 於 07-12-16 22:35 發表
Actaully, I do not receive any confirmation from HK Pre-school...  Boxhill is not interview yet...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題