用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Any Mami can Help?Change class at ESF Kingergarten T ...
發新帖
查看: 1655|回覆: 6
go

Any Mami can Help?Change class at ESF Kingergarten TY [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-11-13 14:00 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My daughter attend K1 at ESF Tsing Yi.  But I don't really like the main teacher of her class now. When I ask her question about my girl in school, she is pretty mean to me and didn't answer my question and care about my concerns. Is it possible for parents to request to change class. If any mami know about this, could you please tell me the procedures.

Many thanks
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-11-13 15:23 |只看該作者
I don't see why your daughter can not change class if you raise your concern to the school.

Of course it would probably subject to the availabiliy of the school and whether the school agree with your reasons.

Have you raised your concern to the school yet? See what is their response and then you can make your request.

Good luck.

3#
發表於 07-11-13 16:50 |只看該作者
Please check pm.  Thanks.

原文章由 daisyskw 於 07-11-13 14:00 硐表
My daughter attend K1 at ESF Tsing Yi.  But I don't really like the main teacher of her class now. When I ask her question about my girl in school, she is pretty mean to me and didn't answer my questi ...

4#
發表於 07-11-13 16:51 |只看該作者
My worry is the teacher will get angry at my girl if my requet of change class is not successful.  It will also have a bad impact on the the comment of my girl from that particular teacher for the P.1 interview.

原文章由 happy_mum 於 07-11-13 15:23 硐表
I don't see why your daughter can not change class if you raise your concern to the school.

Of course it would probably subject to the availabiliy of the school and whether the school agree with your ...

5#
發表於 08-2-25 16:15 |只看該作者
I'm facing the same problem and have the same concern also. I want to apply to change class too. My kid's class seems behind from other classes and learned nothing from school. Just wondering will they change to .....stairs next year

6#
發表於 08-2-26 18:34 |只看該作者
I wonder if they are actually the same person. May be the two moms should talk to the principal?

原文章由 SiJuBut 於 08-2-25 16:15 發表
I'm facing the same problem and have the same concern also. I want to apply to change class too. My kid's class seems behind from other classes and learned nothing from school. Just wondering will the ...

7#
發表於 08-3-3 18:46 |只看該作者
daisyskw,SiJuBut

do u mind telling me(PM) the name of the teacher? my son will attend K1 next year~~~

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
‹ 上一主題|下一主題