用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 Good Hope 一所無"愛"的學校,想入這間學校的K3 家長請 ...
樓主: summer媽媽
go

Good Hope 一所無"愛"的學校,想入這間學校的K3 家長請想清楚 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-11-23 23:43 |只看該作者

Re: Good Hope 一所無"愛"的學校,想入這間學校的K3 家長請想清楚

hello nicolemummy,

絕對同意你嘅講法.   
不過bk久不久就有人講GH不是, 奇怪??

42#
發表於 06-11-23 23:46 |只看該作者

Can you tell us which class your daugther is studying and then we can ask our daughters to see their comment to the teacher as well. (My dauther is in P.3) Besides, If I were you, I will talk to the headmistress about the case and don't just complain or you may really have to look for another school for your daughter.

43#
發表於 06-11-23 23:52 |只看該作者

I am really tired of reading all those auguments between the pos and cos of GH....

Why that happen here?   What had happened to those parents?  你們之前是有什麼牙齒印嗎?

44#
發表於 06-11-24 00:34 |只看該作者

doristsang :
Me too. It's so boring........   

45#
發表於 06-11-24 00:46 |只看該作者

As a famous shcool, academic result is undoubtedly important.  If you reach their basic requirements, the school authority would sure let you join the extra cirriculum activities as you wish.  However, if you are below standard, it's natural that you have to chase back the academic result first.  To pacticipate more ECA will further detoriate your academic result.
I also agreed parent-aided is very important, don't just leave the duty to the school.

46#
發表於 06-11-24 00:51 |只看該作者

I found something coincidence. Those gave a bad comment to GH were the early leavers.  On the contrary, those gave positive comments were happier good hopers.  Can you see the correlation?

47#
發表於 06-11-24 00:56 |只看該作者

Thirty years ago, when I was in the primary school, the same things happened all the time.  If you can't catch up, don't say anything but to work hard.

48#
發表於 06-11-24 01:05 |只看該作者

siusumdim 寫道:
Do not you know that there are many ""25"" in bk. They will find out who is your daughter because your story so "details". They can check it out with some parents and teachers. At that time, your daughter will receive more suffer at school.  Once they know who is your daughter, I think she will not promote to P4 in next year.
引文:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summer媽媽 寫道:
My daughter is P.3 student of GH. 成績average, but Chinese 比較弱.
today 派考試成績, her Chinese Fail, 老師當眾告訴全班她中文不合格、向阿女講叫mummy找定學校轉校!! 豪不顧及兒童的自尊心!

我地有個同學, 校外唱歌比賽always win prizes, 又入倒演藝CHoir, but GH choir就不揀她!! 老師事後講成績差的不能加入choir!! can't understand 呢間學校教學理念!! 不是因材施教!

Speech Festival 又唔係個個都比參加, 因為老師無咁多時間操咁多學生, 但又唔比人在出面找外籍老師教! 唔係好outstanding 的學生就唔係咁易有機會發揮其他方面所長!

勁多功課做!
有同學讀到半邊頭甩頭皮, summmer holidays 則無事!!

樣樣野都要家長教, 個女個個詞語都唔明, it's impossible that the 1st day after exam, 阿女回家要做30 個新成語填充, 你話老師有乜可能一日教倒曬! 交咁多$學費到頭來要自己教翻!!

上年都想轉校, 但因為個虛名!! 現在真係好心淡!!
各位被取錄的家長想清楚!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

呀!           

49#
發表於 06-11-24 01:06 |只看該作者

我姨甥女都係讀GH(P.1), 早排成日話吾敢番學, 原來佢中文科測驗成績差, 老師攞起佢份卷當住全班鬧佢,又話要罰留堂(最終都無罰,maybe嚇下佢),唉!都係first test 啫, D老師無謂去到咁盡, 嚇驚左個小朋友令佢失去學習興趣咪仲幣

50#
發表於 06-11-24 01:12 |只看該作者

Oh, GHS again!  The most popular 小學雜談topic recently...  

51#
發表於 06-11-24 01:28 |只看該作者

有無咁誇呀 "測驗低分老師攞起佢份卷當住全班鬧佢,又話要罰留堂(最終都無罰,maybe嚇下佢"   

你姨甥女讀邊一班?  BK有咁多GH P1家長, 可以求證有無此事發生.   我見到人地GH家長寫老師無透露邊位同學低分喎

dad999 寫道:
我姨甥女都係讀GH(P.1), 早排成日話吾敢番學, 原來佢中文科測驗成績差, 老師攞起佢份卷當住全班鬧佢,又話要罰留堂(最終都無罰,maybe嚇下佢),唉!都係first test 啫, D老師無謂去到咁盡, 嚇驚左個小朋友令佢失去學習興趣咪仲幣

52#
發表於 06-11-24 03:16 |只看該作者

我個女讀p.2, p.1 時都有唔合格, 老師無話亞女, 只是拿成績表時提醒我地如果有一科主科唔合格就會留級, 亞女都試過無得放小息及留堂, 但並不是罰佢, 只是利用課堂以外的時間幫佢溫習, 今年我個女gs 測驗59分, 但考試追番好多, 老師話亞女有進步, 獎佢一把間尺, 亞女不知幾happy, 仲話對gs好有興趣wor!

53#
發表於 06-11-24 07:25 |只看該作者

wpbdhhh,

哈哈, 無錯呀, 特別係放榜前後特別多....

本來我都唔識GH架, 依家留意了.

[quote]
wpbdhhh 寫道:
hello nicolemummy,

絕對同意你

54#
發表於 06-11-24 09:05 |只看該作者

summer媽媽,

I totally agree what u said, friend of mine has two daughters, the eldest already left the school. She was a type of sporty girl, she likes sport very much but adcamacy result was not really good, possible below the school standard, the teacher told her not joining any activities instead of studying well. And always scolded her, she was no confidence at all.  After she finished her primary, she left GH. She study abroad, and she is so happy that she enjoys the school life very much.

The youngest daughter still at GH, she is OK, then the teacher pushs her to join many activities and requests her go back to school in short week Saturday.

See the difference, it is a true story.

jjmummy

55#
發表於 06-11-24 09:32 |只看該作者

唉!我愈來愈覺得而家新一代的青年,受不起壓力冇自信,是父母太過保護自己的子女。成績唔好,係咪應該要加倍努力,父母是應該要想辨法去幫他們,而不是第一時間去考慮轉校呢?

56#
發表於 06-11-24 09:39 |只看該作者

//成績唔好,係咪應該要加倍努力,父母是應該要想辨法去幫他們,而不是第一時間去考慮轉校呢?

如果已盡了努力而成績唔好,而所讀學校程度較深,可以第一時間考慮轉校。

57#
發表於 06-11-24 09:44 |只看該作者

Yanamami 寫道:
Summermama,

I always think that KTS is a better school.  Teachers are very caring and loving.  No ranking in class or in form.  Only the top 20 in the whole form will be announced.

What is KTS stand for?

58#
發表於 06-11-24 10:38 |只看該作者

Kowloon Tong School

59#
發表於 06-11-24 10:43 |只看該作者

我不是GH家長,不過我有一個朋友

60#
發表於 06-11-24 10:47 |只看該作者

似乎在Good Hope成績好的話就沒問題, 成績不夠好的話就會受到老師的冷言冷語及被剝削參與活動的權利.

無怪乎同樣是GH家長都會有不同的想法.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題