用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 請問有人收到陳守仁嘅筆試面試信未呀!update下呀! ...
樓主: 竹葉青
go

請問有人收到陳守仁嘅筆試面試信未呀!update下呀! [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 05-7-8 00:02 |只看該作者

Re: 請問有人收到陳守仁

Hi,

My son choose cantonese.  It was easy.

By the way, could someone (particular P1's parents) advise the condition for school lesson?  How difficult for the homework, will it be too heavy?
How is the manner and attribute for teachers?
How is your children's school life in the pass years?  Happy or boring?

We are deeply considering which school will choose.
:hammer:

102#
發表於 05-7-8 09:41 |只看該作者

Hi Ben

If the result of written test is not the selection criteria of P1 student admission, why bother to hv such a DIFFICULT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION in the first place?  

According to the Headmistress, she also emphasised that it is not a must for the kid to do the introduction as well.  So in what way she can assess a kid's ability?

You are right, just treat it as another "lucky draw" is better.

103#
發表於 05-7-8 10:10 |只看該作者

The entire interview process is ridiculous !  At such a final round, still call up over 100 students given a limited number of vacancies only.

104#
發表於 05-7-8 10:31 |只看該作者

我的小朋友今日要去面見, 我打過去學校問過究竟你地仲有幾多位, 個位姐姐話唔清楚, 真係覺得好似被人玩, 前前後後都面見了三次, 真係有點怒.

105#
發表於 05-7-8 11:35 |只看該作者

昨日校長話有40個位左右,不過唔知點解收左咁多次都仲有40個位咁多呢!
2016 13th SINGAPORE OPEN GYMNASTICS CHAMPIONSHIPS
https://youtu.be/ewiq2eV63X0
2014年全國青少年藝術體操錦標賽-亞軍
https://youtu.be/OAEC8aaPeB0

106#
發表於 05-7-8 12:17 |只看該作者

I think TSL has already kept 10-20% of the seats for the 2nd phrase application in order to absorb those high quality children who have failed to get the 1st choice in the central allocation.  The reason is that if accept the offer from TSL in the 1st phrase, no central allocation can be applied and some do give up in the 1st phrase.  

However, not really agree with TSL policy on the 2nd phrase application which seems to be making very much trouble to the parents and also quite late to get the result.  I think TSL is overstated of her position which seems not the "top top" primary school.        

竹葉青 寫道:
昨日校長話有40個位左右,不過唔知點解收左咁多次都仲有40個位咁多呢!

107#
發表於 05-7-8 12:55 |只看該作者

TSL as direct subsidiary school, of course, will choose the very best students in order to get survive in the education field.  Also, has to get enough number of students in order to make their balance sheet even.  

The schools were messed up by those parents who registered seats for their kids at this school and surrendered at the very late moments.  Many private schools and direct subsidiary schools may have the same headache.  Some parents are even holding seat at four or five private / direct subsidiary schools…….That’s the reason !

108#
發表於 05-7-8 14:20 |只看該作者

I feel quite trouble & angry on their application procedure.  If they are not focus on the paper test, why they asked the kids to spend 1.5 hours to do so difficult paper exam.  You know this exam hurt the kids so much.  

According to BK's mon yesterday interview experience, I feel that this interview is just for the headmistress to explain why they have such difficult paper exam since she knew that many people complianted on it.  Really, nothing can be observed during short duration interview among ten kids & ten parents.

I gave up today's interview....

109#
發表於 05-7-8 22:32 |只看該作者

學校雖然有權選學生, 但我很認為TSL這次並不是在選學生, 而是在玩學生及家長或有其他目的, 要不然就是校長能力問題, 因為用這種方法根本無可能選到學生, 筆試太深, 無人織, 選唔到, 再面試, 一個校長一小時要見50個學生, 其它TOPIC didima 說叩門LaSalle 校長in她時都用了個半鍾,並即時收了她小朋友, 好過你無無謂謂in一大堆人.
其實大家交表時都已準備了祥盡及豐富的profile, 學校想要怎樣的學生,應該可以shortlist出來, 為甚麼要排那麼大型的interview, 相信為300多名叩門學生安排筆試的學校, 只有tsl,  無第二間, 十分利害.
我朋友是超級TSL迷, 由於派得不好, 所以更響往TSL, 所以每次IN都做了很多準備工夫,滿懷希望的去見, 如果還是未被選中, 對他或小朋友都會有一定的打擊.
所以如果有幸被選中的,要考慮清楚該校是否真的讀得過, 落選的, 絕對同小朋友的表現或能力無關, 只是有點兒不甘心.

110#
發表於 05-7-8 22:43 |只看該作者

SHINKASEN

你的朋友in 了很多次嗎??

111#
發表於 05-7-8 22:48 |只看該作者

4次掛, Lucky draw 前2次, 後2次

112#
發表於 05-7-8 22:51 |只看該作者

impressive!

113#
發表於 05-7-8 22:55 |只看該作者

我覺得TSL好搞野’第一次interview我冇諗過同個仔全用英語對話,因為名校都係問小小英文,唔知TSL咁巴閉,到筆試當日呀仔出黎話有d識有d唔識,之後第2日經過TSL我問呀仔鍾唔鍾意呢間學校,琴日黎過呢,記唔記得呀,呀仔答我”咁深點讀呀媽咪”,我諗TSL(客)親個仔〕〕對佢有冇陰影呢?   

114#
發表於 05-7-8 23:00 |只看該作者

仲呀仔話数学好深好多唔識

115#
發表於 05-7-8 23:11 |只看該作者

不如叫校長用呢啲卷考番佢地既小一生, 睇下掂唔掂.  咁你仔有無參加昨日或今日的interview?

chu0823ki 寫道:
我覺得TSL好搞野’第一次interview我冇諗過同個仔全用英語對話,因為名校都係問小小英文,唔知TSL咁巴閉,到筆試當日呀仔出黎話有d識有d唔識,之後第2日經過TSL我問呀仔鍾唔鍾意呢間學校,琴日黎過呢,記唔記得呀,呀仔答我”咁深點讀呀媽咪”,我諗TSL(客)親個仔〕〕對佢有冇陰影呢?   

116#
發表於 05-7-9 00:15 |只看該作者

pdptsui,

I don't really agree with you on the point that many parents are holding seats for direct subsidized and private schools.  Yes, many parents are holding more than one private schools, but usually they wish to try for the central allocation.  However, it is known that TSL is a DSS school, that means no chance to take the central allocation if register in TSL.  I think most parents should decide whether to take TSL or private schools at that moment unless they still want to try other private schools in case seats available after the central allocation.

For TSL, I personally not like this school very much who act like International School but in fact, it is not.  So I even give up the written test after my daughter is accepted by SFA, and I think I'm wise to do so.

pdptsui 寫道:
TSL as direct subsidiary school, of course, will choose the very best students in order to get survive in the education field.  Also, has to get enough number of students in order to make their balance sheet even.  

The schools were messed up by those parents who registered seats for their kids at this school and surrendered at the very late moments.  Many private schools and direct subsidiary schools may have the same headache.  Some parents are even holding seat at four or five private / direct subsidiary schools…….That’s the reason !

117#
發表於 05-7-11 15:08 |只看該作者

Hellow all mami,

May I ask why have you all chosen this primary school. When I surfed through this topic, noticed that headmaster has changed and shall be changing again. Parents commented that it is in chaos state. Therefore there must be something attractive that parents choosing this school.

118#
發表於 05-7-11 16:54 |只看該作者

Are those parents choosing the shcool for their kids, the way of admission test is the most concern they have?  If you really hope your kid to study there, just go ahead to comply with the requirements & try your best.  Each school has her own point of view to decide who is suitable to get a seat.

119#
發表於 05-7-11 20:42 |只看該作者

The SSPA results in 2004/05 are:-
Band1:33%; Band 2: 37%; Band 3: 33%

It appears that the above results are not that good compared with other DSS or private schools.  This is not even comparable to some Government schools.  I do not understand why so many parents are so keen on applying for this school.  Again, the recent repeated interview sessions have really disappointed many parents.

120#
發表於 05-7-11 21:29 |只看該作者

Maybe the reason is that :
- school fee is cheap
- English Primary School
- good school facilities (with swimmming pool)
- act as a training center for the child to get the interview experience as TSL can easy to accept your application for admission interview
‹ 上一主題|下一主題