教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 收到 HKPS (Kowloon Tong) 通知信請進
樓主: summa05
go

收到 HKPS (Kowloon Tong) 通知信請進 [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 07-1-20 12:25 |只看該作者

Re: 收到 HKPS (Kowloon Tong) 通知信請進

summa05 and danduscc,

Is parking usually availabe around Cumberland Road at Kids Gallery?

Thanks!

Lulube and Lua both weighed 3.2 kg at birth

62#
發表於 07-1-21 23:57 |只看該作者

Lamblamb ,

Yes she was in Tanya's Class, Sat afternoon. She was a very good teacher!!! Chloe loves her very much.

Thanks for your PG info. I will check on it.

Lamblamb 寫道:
Hello danduscc,

Lulube was in the bug --> bird --> beast class.  Was Chloe in Ms Tanya's class when she was a bug?

Yes.  It's the same HKCS course at TST.  Hmm. Strange.  Although we join the class for 19+ months kids, the other kids seem to be younger.  I must ask the teacher tomorrow as well.

As for the Toddler class at LH, we're going to the one at Hampton Loft instead.  I would say it's so so.  It's really like going to school where everyone sits in a circle and the teacher will talk and talk with teaching aids.  15 min of Eng by a NET, 15 min of Chinese, then some handicraft/playing.  But since you just need to pay for 5 lessons as a lot, you can give it a try.  Personally, I prefer classes with more teacher-student interaction.

We've been to a PG which I feel that the atmosphere was so warm and the teachers were so sincere.  See whether you're interested. Click HERE

63#
發表於 07-1-22 16:32 |只看該作者

Hi Lamblamb,

There are only 5 to 6 parking outside Kids Gallery and a few more on Cumberland Road.  Parking is not full during weekdays morning but not sure how it is on weekend.

Lamblamb 寫道:
summa05 and danduscc,

Is parking usually availabe around Cumberland Road at Kids Gallery?

Thanks!

64#
發表於 07-1-22 16:38 |只看該作者

我個女都收左Playgroup國際班pm class

其實HK Pre-school(Kowloon Tong)為什麼受歡迎?  
我只是聽一個朋友講HK Pre-school(Kowloon Tong)好,就幫個女報左.但我擔心個女兩歲人仔要搭校車返學。可以分享下, HK Pre-school(Kowloon Tong)有什麼突出之處,是否值得放棄屋企附近的Nursery呢?

65#
發表於 07-1-26 12:41 |只看該作者

danduscc,
I think Chloe and Lulube must have been in the same Bugs class.  Was she there last spring?  Was Chloe the one who walked very early?  We liked Ms Tanya too but I heard that she isn't working at the gym anymore.

summa05,
Thanks for your info.  I've reviewed the webpage of Kids Gallery.  They don't have a lot of classes on Saturday though.  :cry:

MrsYWong,
I think it's hard to literally write down all the reasons why HKPS is thought to be a good school.  Reputation is an important factor I suppose.  Personally, I prefer my son to study in a half-day school, with English/Mandarin as the main language.  Not a lot of pre-nurseries can offer this.  Feedback and comments from other mamis are also positive and the teaching method seems flexible as well.

Lulube and Lua both weighed 3.2 kg at birth

66#
發表於 07-3-24 18:58 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

67#
發表於 07-3-28 22:33 |只看該作者

HKPS (Kowloon Tong)係咩學校?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題