教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 陳守仁家長入來分享吓
樓主: smalle
go

陳守仁家長入來分享吓 [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 05-9-29 13:39 |只看該作者

Re: 陳守仁家長入來分享吓

smalle,
My daughter did the 1st and the 2nd round interview. If I remember correctly, teachers played puzzle with her and she asked teachers to listen to her singing!!!

About school bus, it was rarely on time. After complaining to the school bus section, it gets improved.

I do agree that most students are pretty active, including my daughter. That's why it gives the impression that students are quite naughty.

In the instructment concert,  the overall atmosphere was not being well controlled. By then, I did worry about the discipline of students. So, I questioned my daughter about her school life. She said they were not allowed to talk in the library. So, it may take time to observe. Any comments from other TSL parents?

In the parents' talk, headmistress is proud of the students and the school. You can also tell that she really devotes affort to the school.

School does encourage students being round-developed. Also, teachers use the positive approach to encourage students to learn, e.g. given out stickers.

Moreover, school is willing to explore new areas  and invest for students. Properly it has the support of PLK.

Workload is fair and most of kids should be able to handle even parents are not good at English. Also, from P2 onwards, there is remedial programme, isn't it?

I think most kids like to go to school no matter which school they go to. So, as parents, you have to understand each school's vision and determine whether you can cope with it. Otherwise, both your kids and youself would be suffered.

Every school has it's pros and cons, just a matter of fact how you weight them. In my option, if you are interested in the school, why not have a try no matter the outcome is.

62#
發表於 05-9-29 14:27 |只看該作者

首先多謝 James&Simon 的讚賞, 筆試是好深, 二、三年班程度, 出得咁深係想知道當小朋友遇到困難時會點, 有小朋友喊、有些小朋友睡覺、有些偷看人答案, 而我個女想完成這份試題, 老師話題目可以問, 所以我個女問老師幾次, 可能感覺上, 她有解難的能力, 肯去嘗試, 所以有機會見校長。

63#
發表於 05-9-29 15:03 |只看該作者

yeah!!

But PLK have many kidergartens!!

64#
發表於 05-9-29 15:09 |只看該作者

學校有派表(last day先派),但係冇話幫我地交喎,而且唔係只收影所本先咩??
Fatty, may i know what is your kindergarden?

Fatty 寫道:
PLK幼稚園生有分加咖!仲有,我地唔洗直接去陳守仁報名,幼稚園已經派表俾我地,我地剩係要交返填好既申請表俾幼稚園,幼稚園會直接同我地攪申請手續。

[quote]
muicc 寫道:
聽講PLK幼稚園生有分加,仲有如果你係PLK機構,No matter教育,社會服務...等有職務,又有D分加...係咪真架,有無家長分享下?     
[/quote]

65#
發表於 05-9-29 15:19 |只看該作者

Fan1,
咁你囡係咪由第一輪就開始報??in 咗幾次呀??please share more, thank you.
Fan1 寫道:
家教會d 人英文係好掂,但開會係中文, 所以唔使驚,interview 無見家長, 只係問卷, interview 小朋友實力最緊要, 主動、有自信, 上年幾經艱苦, 亦想過因太難考而放棄, 眼見有些小朋友九龍塘間間都得, 只係陳守仁考唔到。上年清明節,同呀女去拜山, 估唔到佢拜太婆時細細聲話好鍾意間學校,好想考到, 想唔到佢係咁鍾意, 好啦, 筆試再黎過, 而家見佢咁開心, 之前的辛苦是值得。你地比心機呀!!!
該用戶已被刪除

66#
發表於 05-9-29 15:21 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

67#
發表於 05-9-29 15:23 |只看該作者

WaWaMom,
Thank you very much for typing so many words

68#
發表於 05-9-29 15:26 |只看該作者

James&Simon ,
你咁講即p2開始....會點呀???

James&Simon 寫道:
Fan1,

妳個囡真是主動,是很適合讀陳守仁, 校長都是喜歡一些主動,感於發問和說話的小朋友. 希望妳個囡囡好好享受一年級的蜜月期時間.
該用戶已被刪除

69#
發表於 05-9-29 16:09 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

70#
發表於 05-9-29 17:33 |只看該作者

Thank for James&Simon's support, We will try our best to do it well. Thank a lot.

Smalle,
One day, when I picked up my daughter from her school, two mothers asked me some questions, I talked with them fifteen minutes more. If you want more detail information, please send your tel. no. to my e-mail address. My e-mail address is [email protected]

71#
發表於 05-9-29 18:44 |只看該作者

咁又係
James&Simon 寫道:
smalle,

只是二年班英文科開始會回歸正式上課,有測驗有考試, 而一年級英文科沒有考試以project代替的. 而且頭一年所有學科都會simple D 及讓小朋友習慣小學生活.
其實出面d小學都是以一年級為一個蜜月期, 而二年級開始會加重份量(比較一年級),始終學校是要學生增取好成績, 取得好的口碑先有出面d家長apply.

醒目開學勳章

72#
發表於 05-9-29 22:06 |只看該作者

Smalle,

我仔仔讀緊保良局譚歐陽少芳,學校會幫我地交表。

smalle 寫道:

73#
發表於 05-9-30 16:23 |只看該作者

我大仔同細仔一路讀啓思幼稚園(K1-K3),上年(04年)11月陳守仁收咗大仔,立即轉哂兩個去保良局幼稚園(細仔當時K1),因為知道有分加,仲每年學費平咗3萬幾.
分享一吓一年前面試:
1.in 咗2 次
2.1st in 要表演,不過無準備,結果表演扮牛,估唔到都得咗
3.2nd in 要見一個家長

74#
發表於 05-9-30 17:00 |只看該作者

2nd in 要in家長,用中/英問家長??? 問d嘜????可否分享......
geppetto 寫道:
我大仔同細仔一路讀啓思幼稚園(K1-K3),上年(04年)11月陳守仁收咗大仔,立即轉哂兩個去保良局幼稚園(細仔當時K1),因為知道有分加,仲每年學費平咗3萬幾.
分享一吓一年前面試:
1.in 咗2 次
2.1st in 要表演,不過無準備,結果表演扮牛,估唔到都得咗
3.2nd in 要見一個家長

75#
發表於 05-9-30 17:14 |只看該作者

Hi zhuzhu,

The following facts and history can explain the differences:

1.Technically, there is no banded secondary school, only banded p6 graduates.

2.Today, primary school's distribution of banded students is determined by the  學能測驗 results of their past graduates (1997-1999).

3.Within a region, those new school (after 97/98/99) will be assigned a pre-determined ratio, ie. 1/3 for each band.

4.TSL moved to the 油尖旺region in 1999.

5.The students' banding determined their possibility of entering a 官/津 school in the 2nd phase of the place allocation process.

6.In the 1st phase, students can try to enter their selected secondary school by interview, ie. by their capabilities.

Please comment.
zhuzhu 寫道:
I have just received the profile of this school.
It showed that they had 192 P.6 graduates and 81.3% of them were admitted to EMI schools. i.e. 156 students were sent to EMI schools. However, only 67 students were admitted to Band 1 schools. I don't know why there is a big difference between there two figures.

Besides, there are only 11 classes of Chinese Language taught by Mandrain. Most of them are concentrated on P2 &3 (except 2A&3A). But all the Chinese Language classes in P1 are only taught by Cantonese. Does it mean that not all students have the same opportunities to Chinese lang. by Mandarin?

76#
發表於 05-10-1 03:05 |只看該作者

lulutang 寫道:
小女兒今年報小學,很想入陳守仁,但人地話麻麻,只係便宜英文小學,想了解多些,而女女年年全班第一,朋友話好晒
我亦有報宣道,女拔,九龍塘及禮賢,因怕女校會攪機同壓力大,請問各位會點揀,請各位比多些意見,謝謝.  

還有請問怎面試?有人話要見家長有D話唔洗,究竟要嗎?  

77#
發表於 05-10-1 20:57 |只看該作者

Fan1,i've sent u email,pls check!!
Fan1 寫道:
Thank for James&Simon's support, We will try our best to do it well. Thank a lot.

Smalle,
One day, when I picked up my daughter from her school, two mothers asked me some questions, I talked with them fifteen minutes more. If you want more detail information, please send your tel. no. to my e-mail address. My e-mail address is [email protected]

78#
發表於 05-10-1 20:59 |只看該作者

oic.
Fatty 寫道:
Smalle,

我仔仔讀緊保良局譚歐陽少芳,學校會幫我地交表。

[quote]
smalle 寫道:
[/quote]

79#
發表於 05-10-2 00:41 |只看該作者

geppetto,

Thank you for yr reply.

Could you share your experience about the following matters:
the level of their English lesson,
the method of English teaching,
the no. of native English teacher
the altitude of teacher
Any elite class?
Do your child feel happy?
Any open day?

zhuzhu

80#
發表於 05-10-2 18:45 |只看該作者

啊!奇怪,居言有個陳守仁topic 喎,仲咁長添,TSL topic 通常好快就冇下文,雖然BK其實都有幾多人讀,希望尼次會長久d啦.(因為保陳記口碑成日比人話,好多校友家長都唔鍾意多解釋,入咗嚟讀米知囉) :

smalle,

比個tips,保良局李徐松聲幼稚園舊年收咗一個學生姐,請放吧.

TSL家長上

smalle 寫道:
yeah!!

But PLK have many kidergartens!!

‹ 上一主題|下一主題