密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 朗思國際幼稚園(九龍塘) 想問問今年KV畢業生去向?
樓主: hihisheep
go

想問問今年KV畢業生去向? [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 14-12-22 09:42 |只看該作者
My elder son was graduated from KV and my younger daughter is K3 student of KV now.

For my elder son's year, most of his classmates cound not secure an offer from private or DSS school.  For central allocation, most of them, again, could not be allocated for a good one.  But at the final door knocking stage, most if not all managed to get offer (s) from the 1st tier school.  For my son, he is the top tier students now in his primary school.

For my daughter, as his brother is now studying a subsidy school, she can follow his brother's path.  Just heard from other parents that there are two boys of the same class managed to get an offer fro DBS.

All in all, KV is not just good in academic, they stress on disclipine, attitude, etc.  My son and my daughter are of very different.  By coincident, my daugher's K3 teacher was her brother's K2 teacher before.  I can tell the teacher is very experience and really have heart to teach my kids as my kids are of very different style, one quite and one tooooooooo active.

62#
發表於 14-12-22 12:50 |只看該作者
回覆 chunyatmama 的帖子

我小朋友都係KV畢業,今年P1. 我小朋友好主動和坐唔定,我覺得kv 剛好補佢不足,讓她自自然然習慣排隊,舉手講野,自律做功課,上堂係坐定同留心既時間……我個人好欣賞KV 既教育方針,師資好,學費非常合理。

但要穩陣有一線私小直資offer,和更好銜接小一,都要補普通話、phonics.
亦有kv 家長不滿kv 功課多,要考試默書。那家長其實必須思考小朋友該選怎樣的小學。 我必須申明,kv 是為local 注重學術的小一而設,主要課堂非愉快互動的形式,未必適合所有小朋友,或是期望愉快學習的家長。

小女去年有宣小等四個offers. 非常喜都kv, 現在仍然越鍾意返學,成積都可以,完全無適應問題。佢既同學入co ed, db, dg 既有好幾個,其餘都係英華,APS, KTS, CKY, SFA 等。
所以好睇父母的教育哲學係點。

63#
發表於 14-12-22 13:06 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 ppmmbb 於 14-12-22 13:10 編輯
Jane1983 發表於 14-12-19 22:43
回覆 CC_2010 的帖子

有d細路係「演技派」,我以前個鄰居成日郁手打人,佢係KV,佢亞媽話佢interview個陣 ...

我朋友個仔讀KV都係好頑皮無乜禮貌,朋友話他公子面試時好似上身咁,做左另一人。
當年我都唔信,而家信!

點評

Jane1983    發表於 14-12-22 14:49
‹ 上一主題|下一主題