時間及地點,嬸嬸,一聽,就話你個小一仔今日無上車
wor,即係佢有數人數的.

可能係校車的關係,所以一定會有好多規炬的,以免為
左一個小朋友而影響全車同學,佢話明車到就走,唔會
等人的.

62#
發表於 04-9-2 10:50 |只看該作者

Re: 有無聖方濟各小學家長

Upset today on their school bus service.

The school bus provides a "double yellow line" point for the pick-up and drop-off which is different from what they committed yesterday. Then they told me that because I registered late only yesterday and the school bus is too big to go to a nearer and saver point. I strongly argue on this as :

1) I called them in Aug and they told me to register only in Sep. Yesterday's registration procedure was a mess.
2) "Bus too big to get in" is false as all other school buses can enter into my requested site unless they are using the double-decker bus.

The initial conclusion is that they would try once tomorrow to see if it's acceptable to them (after a long 10 min debate), in fact, it's only 1-2 min for them to get to my requested point.

How can they not to do some plan in Aug? How can they ignore the most significant point of safety just for the seek of their convenience? Help me to rationalize this point.

63#
發表於 04-9-2 22:19 |只看該作者

coma 個保母較細心。我個女架校車保母就不是,昨天已失魂多次,今天更離譜,今朝飛了站,我打電話比她,她竟反問我個是男仔/女仔,邊到等!!!!!!
最後要親自渣車送個女,好彩我放假!!!!
真想跟 Ms AU Yeung 投訴。
我個女得 5 歲,慘!!!!!!

64#
發表於 04-9-3 00:06 |只看該作者

happyeasy
Thanks.  我想知長沙灣天主教英文中學的資料, 你有嗎 ?  請指教 , 謝謝 !

65#
發表於 04-9-3 00:14 |只看該作者

Jessie
你有焦跟仔仔返學校, 是跟車還是搭的士, 聽講有d保姆車和校車都安排好亂, 你d經驗係點樣, 是否等到放學, 放學又點呀??  有時間傾

66#
發表於 04-9-3 08:46 |只看該作者

Payaya,

個保母都o.k....不過昨日第一天放學,呀仔坐校車,
變左係對面馬路下車,不是跟原定地點下車,在下車
前一個紅綠燈,先問呀仔,誰接放學,然後打電話俾
婆婆話係對面馬路下車.

於是我打電話問林太,我話由始至終都無人講過改左
地點下車,林太話一向都係係對面馬路下車的,我話,
我由報名,到佢地俾我的資料,上網等,甚至我在早上
同嬸嬸確實放學時間地點,都無人同我講過係改左的,
若然佢地一向都係的話,又點會問呀仔婆婆的電話,
叫佢行過佢對面呢?林太話試下再安排,會打電話俾我,
但個林太都沒有問過我小朋友的名,佢點打電話俾我呢?

不過呀仔話,昨日放學,學校規定嬸嬸要點齊名,先可
俾d小朋友上車,所以遲左小小.

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

67#
發表於 04-9-3 09:26 |只看該作者

Hi, all,

I also want to complain about the school bus service.  The operator/Mrs Lam suddenly changed the routing yesterday afternoon without any prior notice.   It added more stops in other district before going to my district.  The bus was very late yesterday.  When I called Mrs Lam, she just said there were too many cars around SFA and the school bus was difficult to find a parking to pick the students and just told me to WAIT WAIT and WAIT.  She even didn't mention about changing routings.  I feel very disappointed as my son has taken the school bus since P1 and no such problems.  Do you think we need to inform the teachers in charge to express our bad experiences?

68#
發表於 04-9-3 09:44 |只看該作者

嘩!咁多人對校巴不滿嘅,應該要向家長教師會個校巴監察小組反映喎,又或者去學校內聯網張貼,睇吓高年班家長有沒有意見和經驗。我仔仔坐保母車,好準時喎!

新丁媽媽,唔好意思 ,我無長沙灣天主教英文中學的資料,淨系知道系Band 1 英文中學囉。

happyeasy

69#
發表於 04-9-3 09:55 |只看該作者

新丁媽媽

I took a taxi instead of taking the nursery van.  All three P1 kids sit at the first row of the van, easy for Mrs Law to take care.  

They arrived school at around 7:35am and stopped right in front of the main entrance.  I stood a little bit far away from the exit to see how she handles.

The "big brothers and sisters" alight first and went straight in, follow by ours and she hold their hands and brought them in.  

There stood two teachers and some prefects at the main gate.  They recognised the P1 pupils from the name tab they are wearing and each prefect hold 1 student and led them in to queue up.

Parents are not allowed to enter the school campus so I didn't wait for them after school.

Jessie  

70#
發表於 04-9-3 10:16 |只看該作者

講咗咁耐,唔知有無人同仔仔同班呢?佢讀1D呀!

71#
發表於 04-9-3 10:17 |只看該作者

我雖然而家唔係SFA家長, 但講起學校校車負責人林太, 我覺得佢既服務態度真係好差, 上年佢本人負責我囝囝校車, 仲係褓姆, 一向以來佢對我

72#
發表於 04-9-3 12:09 |只看該作者

唔好意思,想請問大家係唔係討論緊灣仔間 嘉諾撒聖方濟各學校 ?

如果係,想請問間學校係唔係好多功課同考試測驗?各科程度係唔係都較深? 你地既小朋友讀得開唔開心定係好辛苦? D 老師有愛心嗎

我見d資料佢係一年上午班,一年下午,你地既小朋友適唔適應??

Sorry, 咁多問題.

73#
發表於 04-9-3 12:26 |只看該作者

我想問有冇家長可以用學校所給的password 上 internet 睇通告和功課呢 由於當天時間緊迫,所以未等到黎老師教授,就要離開,現手上只得一組數字,都不知如何運用   
請各家長幫幫忙   

74#
發表於 04-9-3 12:37 |只看該作者

我上內聯網無問題呀, 你手上的數字係唔係九月一日
派個張長字條呀,如果係呢,就應該 :

第一組字係 : parent's login
第二組字係 : parent's passwords
第三組字係 : student's login
第四組字係 : sutdent's passwords

75#
發表於 04-9-3 12:47 |只看該作者

Coma,

真係很謝謝你的幫忙,等我遲的試o下先

76#
發表於 04-9-3 12:57 |只看該作者

I can't believe the school bus service is as poor as I have experienced. This morning, the "Mrs Lam" called and told the bus cannot come due to traffic jam.

And they insist to drop my kid in cross-road. Their attitude is really bad.

I'm really angry.

77#
發表於 04-9-3 13:21 |只看該作者

Dear all

I think need complain the service of the school bus - Mrs Lam.

In 1 Sept, I asked her the school bus will come the Po On Road, she said that now no student in this road and not sure whether come in this road to pick up my son.  I am very anger this answer and she is very unpolite. And I asked her why Po On Road is in your schedule list.  No positive answer to us.  

Finality, she said that if you need join the school bus service, I will come to this road. I want to know what is the level of standard of their service. She asked me that the school bus will come to station will around 7:20 am, but the bus come to the station on 7:33am yesterday. On 7:30am, I call Mrs Lam that she only said that wait, wait and coming now.

:-x

78#
發表於 04-9-3 13:52 |只看該作者

In fact, we understand that there may be confusion in the schedule during the 1st week of school but the attitude makes us angry.

79#
發表於 04-9-3 14:13 |只看該作者

happyeasy 寫道:
講咗咁耐,唔知有無人同仔仔同班呢?佢讀1D呀!

Hi happyeasy

My son is in 1D.  Have you prepared him for the Drawing bag?  I'm still wondering where to get the table mat for use in the Drawing lessons.....

Any suggestions?

Jessie  

80#
發表於 04-9-3 14:30 |只看該作者

JESSIE,我仔仔都是1D班。我喺吉之島文具部買咗張軟身透明膠墊,SNOOP公仔,可對摺放落個美勞袋到包裝是倦住的$15.90。另外喺買家品店都有大張膠墊,不過就硬身放唔到落美勞袋。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題