搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Is SC Really A Wonderful School To U
樓主: Kau
go

Is SC Really A Wonderful School To U [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-12-22 19:16 |只看該作者

Re: Is SC Really A Wonderful School To U

My girl is now studying K1. I gave up the seats in Kentville and St Catherine and take Sacred Heart in HK side because SH have primary school and secondary school connection.  For Kentville and St cat, we still need to join the keen competition for a good primary school. :wink:

22#
發表於 04-12-22 22:16 |只看該作者

Kau,
I'm in same situation as you.  Do you know if Essex Cr only has PM classes ?
Godzillap
:wave:

23#
發表於 04-12-22 22:53 |只看該作者

Dear cindyau

You need to discuss with the child according to the 4-week-plan (given in every 4 weeks). So, your child know the vocabularies and he/she will know what is goning on in the class. Usually, your child will start to correct your pronounciation in K2. So, you can see they very confident in speaking English. I think it depends on the personality of the kid. For my daughter, she is really shy and passive in K1 (she takes one semester to accomodate the new environment). But she is quite active and talkative now in K3. Don't worry, your child will enjoy it with your support. You can learn a lot of vocab like 'igloo' and its interesting. Good luck to all coming SC parents.
ChristyBBmama
cindyau 寫道:
ChristyBBmama

HELLO!
我知道你的女兒是讀 SC   K3,我想問下讀這間學校有無感到很大壓力因為我睇完新聞透視後知道此校英文程度非常深?我個女出年就入讀 K1 ,我真的很害怕我個女會讀得很辛苦。希望你能解答我疑難?

[img align=left]http://www.fx-word.com/img1/20070115/1168850504I.gif[/img]
該用戶已被刪除

24#
發表於 04-12-22 23:47 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
該用戶已被刪除

25#
發表於 04-12-22 23:51 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

26#
發表於 04-12-23 12:02 |只看該作者

St Catherine in Kowloon Tong
J&D 寫道:
想請問SC中文名係邊間? 地點又在那? THANKS!

27#
發表於 04-12-23 16:49 |只看該作者

Hi godzillap

I've checked the old posting I think you are right,  Essex Road only offers PM class.  I will send my letter to the school and see if they can accomodate.

28#
發表於 04-12-23 16:56 |只看該作者

Are you sure?  I met my son's friend from a previous playgroup who is attending AM class at the Essex campus.  Besides, I remember seeing a few kids here in BK who had been accepted to the AM session at Essex.

Kau 寫道:
Hi godzillap

I've checked the old posting I think you are right,  Essex Road only offers PM class.  I will send my letter to the school and see if they can accomodate.

29#
發表於 04-12-23 17:07 |只看該作者

Really ?  I am not sure but this is what I got from the old posting.  Will have to try anyway.

30#
發表於 04-12-23 17:56 |只看該作者

我估係有架but班數極少,我見old posting個acceptance list得2-3個bk members.

31#
發表於 04-12-23 23:41 |只看該作者

J&D 寫道:
ChristyBBmama,
請問你家有無菲傭同小朋友講英文的? 因為我自己湊, BB主要係廣東話, 我都慕名SC的英文教育咁好, 唔知難唔難入呢?

J&D

My girl was taken care by my Philipine domestic helper since the age of 3. she can communicate with her in English very quickly. Maybe it is due to the good English environment in SC. For your case, you need to set up an 'English Time' with your kid at home. You can play with him, watch TV or story telling but no Cantonese. Otherwise, it will be very hard for him to catch up with the class. If you cannot do it, you can let him attend some English chatroom. Otherwise, he cannot develop confidence in expressing himself in English and it will be a disaster for him. (just my own opinion)  
[img align=left]http://www.fx-word.com/img1/20070115/1168850504I.gif[/img]

32#
發表於 04-12-24 00:29 |只看該作者

由 ChristyBBmama 於 2004-12-22 22:53:40
Usually, your child will start to correct your pronounciation in K2. So, you can see they very confident in speaking English.

ChristyBBmama,
睇完這段, 不禁令我會心微笑. 雖然我沒有理會那堆4-week-plan, 但每當我讀故事書給小囡聽的時候, 她總是會找到機會去"糾正"我的讀音....   

33#
發表於 05-1-3 17:18 |只看該作者

Hi alll,
My girl is also accepted for K1 2005.  Can anyone tell me what 新聞透視 talks about this school.  No wonder my husband saw TVB at the school entrance during the interview day.

Tks
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖