用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 To RC G1 Parents, whick Kinder does your kid come fr ...
樓主: rororolee
go

To RC G1 Parents, whick Kinder does your kid come from? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 10-2-5 14:24 |只看該作者
原帖由 琬晴B 於 10-2-5 14:22 發表
To answer the thread starter's question, my daughter is from non-ESF kindergarten. My little son is also in non-ESF kindergarten studying K1. I'm anxious to know if the priority policy will change in  ...

i've rechecked RC admission policy from its website. Silbings is still No. 1 for interview.

22#
發表於 10-2-5 14:41 |只看該作者
Thanks for telling, oooray. I really wish the policy will remain unchanged. (Pardon my selfishness )

原帖由 oooray 於 10-2-5 14:24 發表

i've rechecked RC admission policy from its website. Silbings is still No. 1 for interview.

23#
發表於 10-2-5 14:43 |只看該作者
Interesting!  
The chinese teacher sent us the notice about dictation everytime and asked the parents to do revision with our kids.
About the "outstanding" and "marks", they refer to different fields.
"Outstanding"-the effort your kid has contributed/showed.
"Marks"-the performance of your kid has reached.
Some kids obtained high marks and many outstanding comments.  Some of them even received a cert of merit about their conduct in the class.
That's why I "feel" the school is "a little bite pushy" in academic and teachers are looking for someone outstanding.  And not surprisingly, the students from non-ESF kindies, could reach the standard (year one only)easily.

24#
發表於 10-2-5 14:46 |只看該作者
原帖由 琬晴B 於 10-2-5 14:41 發表
Thanks for telling, oooray. I really wish the policy will remain unchanged. (Pardon my selfishness )

Me too. hor hor hor...

25#
發表於 10-2-5 14:51 |只看該作者
原帖由 Radiomama 於 10-2-5 14:43 發表
Interesting!  
The chinese teacher sent us the notice about dictation everytime and asked the parents to do revision with our kids.
About the "outstanding" and "marks", they refer to different fields. ...

Radiomama,
Thanks for your sharing. It is funny to know what has been happening at the next door...

26#
發表於 10-2-5 16:50 |只看該作者
Hi Radiomama,

May I know how often they have dictations? It might kill me if my daughter has dictations. But, as per my daughter's request, I do give her some supplementary Chinese exercise from this website.

http://www.hwjyw.com/textbooks/downloads/zhongwen/

27#
發表於 10-2-5 21:53 |只看該作者
So far one quiz on pinyin and two dictations on the chinese characters.  Recently a whole workbook for writing and the due day is on 8 Mar.

原帖由 琬晴B 於 10-2-5 16:50 發表
Hi Radiomama,

May I know how often they have dictations? It might kill me if my daughter has dictations. But, as per my daughter's request, I do give her some supplementary Chinese exercise from this ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖