用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 蘇浙小學校 09年9月入讀蘇浙幼稚園K1既家長, 入黎 CHAT 下啦 !!! ...
樓主: josewan
go

09年9月入讀蘇浙幼稚園K1既家長, 入黎 CHAT 下啦 !!! [複製鏈接]

281#
發表於 09-10-11 23:35 |只看該作者
原帖由 Sorb 於 09-10-9 10:13 發表
Panala, your girl is cute.......good at imaginating and creating!  My girl will never admit she has done something wrong by shouting crazily "Not me, Not me" , even when all of us saw she has done it, ...

This is the stage where you will feel that they grow - When I ask the who is the one responsible for the wrong doing for sth, my son will definately say is his sister without blinking his eyes and with a cunning smile on the face

282#
發表於 09-10-12 10:47 |只看該作者
My son is also studying K1I and in the green group.  Nice to read the information from you all.  I learnt more about my son's school life.

283#
發表於 09-10-12 11:25 |只看該作者
For the winter uniform, will you buy checker shorts for your son? Furthermore, do you remember the color of socks that they should wear in winter? Thanks!

284#
發表於 09-10-12 12:39 |只看該作者
Sock for winter is grey.  I don't know the price of a checker short, but if not too expensive, just buy one as even Nov is still hot in HK nowaday.  It may be too hot for your son to wear the long checker pant during the days when the weather has not turned cold.

Actually, I often want to ask a question, can the girls wear the long checker pant if it is really cold?  If can/may, I really don't mind buying one : )  The notice has not written the long checker pant is for boy or girl mah : >

原帖由 Totowang 於 09-10-12 11:25 發表
For the winter uniform, will you buy checker shorts for your son? Furthermore, do you remember the color of socks that they should wear in winter? Thanks!

285#
發表於 09-10-12 17:08 |只看該作者
Thanks for your advice, Sorb! Let me buy one checker short for my son lah

原帖由 Sorb 於 09-10-12 12:39 發表
Sock for winter is grey.  I don't know the price of a checker short, but if not too expensive, just buy one as even Nov is still hot in HK nowaday.  It may be too hot for your son to wear the long che ...

286#
發表於 09-10-12 22:09 |只看該作者
原帖由 Sorb 於 09-10-12 12:39 發表
Sock for winter is grey.  I don't know the price of a checker short, but if not too expensive, just buy one as even Nov is still hot in HK nowaday.  It may be too hot for your son to wear the long che ...

If it is really cold, you can even wear your cloth, my observation from the last 3 years.  Though I have never tried so as my girl is someone isn't afraid of cold.  She often takes off the jacket.

287#
發表於 09-10-13 00:47 |只看該作者
I don't want my girl to look different by wearing our own cloths.  It looks not respecting the school mah....I am afraid the school may not like it.  Thus, I don't mind she wears like a boy which she uses to be when wearing casually.  Whenever my girl wears dress, my husband and I will laugh her that she is just like a boy wearing dress : )

原帖由 GIPW 於 09-10-12 22:09 發表

If it is really cold, you can even wear your cloth, my observation from the last 3 years.  Though I have never tried so as my girl is someone isn't afraid of cold.  She often takes off the jacket.

288#
發表於 09-10-14 09:53 |只看該作者
昨日見到個menu 了.
星期一: 包+麥精
星期二: 麥芽餅 (阿女話3片)+益力多
星期三: 乾果+水
星期四: 水果+水
星期五: 蛋糕

289#
發表於 09-10-14 10:08 |只看該作者
Chens, thank you very much for the valuable information.  I can have more idea on my girl's school life now.  I can go home and test if our girl is telling the truth based on your menu, hahaha......every day, she only told me biscuit, biscuit : )

In KCS PN, my girl's teacher will post the class pictures very often onto Facebook so I can have idea on what is going on in class and how my girl behaves. Any parents here know if KCS KG will take class pictures of their student regularly and post it onto some websites for us to view.

Lots of KGs that I know, they will communicate with the parents regularly by posting the snack menu, the activities run down, some will post the homework and class pictures onto their school internet.  KCS is missing this. I think KCS really has to catch up in this area. Wonder if this is in their development plan.

原帖由 Chens 於 09-10-14 09:53 發表
昨日見到個menu 了.
星期二: 麥芽餅 (阿女話3片)+益力多
星期五: 蛋糕

290#
發表於 09-10-14 10:46 |只看該作者
No worry..all of you.

I will keep update of the menu every week to you once I know.
My girl went to library yesterday..seems that their class go to library on every Tue.
They need to take off the shoes before entering in. That's why my girl told me that teacher has written down her name in the shoes for no mix up.

So far, only 1.5 months, they have taught a lot of things.
They have filled in color with pics (school bag, school bus, face of a boy/girl, bubbles).
During mid autumn festival, teachers want them to "taste" stuff which can glow in dark, so they even switched off classroom lighting ..my girl said, she saw the moon with brightness inside classroom (maybe the decoration).

原帖由 Sorb 於 09-10-14 10:08 發表
Chens, thank you very much for the valuable information.  I can have more idea on my girl's school life now.  I can go home and test if our girl is telling the truth based on your menu, hahaha......ev ...

291#
發表於 09-10-14 10:51 |只看該作者
Chens, it has been really kind of you.  Your girl is really a journalist, can report exactly what is happening in school.  Nice to know all those details. Thankyou   

原帖由 Chens 於 09-10-14 10:46 發表
No worry..all of you.

My girl went to library yesterday..seems that their class go to library on every Tue.
They need to take off the sh ...

292#
發表於 09-10-14 15:30 |只看該作者
想請問下你地d仔仔囡囡班主任有冇call過你地? 我仔個班主任尋晚call我, 問我阿仔係屋企用左手or右手多, 問我使唔使老師教佢用左寫字. 我乘機問左佢d其它問題, 佢都好有耐性答左我. 我覺得老師都好好人呀, 個時已7pm有多啦...

293#
發表於 09-10-14 16:22 |只看該作者
The teacher called me at 10:00pm tim ah as she has been too busy during the day time to return my voice message.

Already off office hour, I appreciate that very much.  Worth a big big  

原帖由 YiuChunMa 於 09-10-14 15:30 發表
想請問下你地d仔仔囡囡班主任有冇call過你地? 我仔個班主任尋晚call我, 問我阿仔係屋企用左手or右手多, 問我使唔使老師教佢用左寫字. 我乘機問左佢d其它問題, 佢都好有耐性答左我. 我覺得老師都好好人呀, 個時已7pm ...

294#
發表於 09-10-14 16:29 |只看該作者
Chens, thanks very much for your valuable information so that I know the school life of my son! Your daughter is very clever and journalize as Sorb described. She can tell you what’s happened and what she did in school every day. My son can only tell him he eats biscuit with milk or water every day.

295#
發表於 09-10-14 22:46 |只看該作者
原帖由 Totowang 於 09-10-14 16:29 發表
Chens, thanks very much for your valuable information so that I know the school life of my son! Your daughter is very clever and journalize as Sorb described. She can tell you what’s happened and wha ...

Don't be despressed.  This is the same like my son.  That's all he can tell me.  Or I need to change my style of asking next time.  :)

296#
發表於 09-10-19 14:51 |只看該作者
Chens, Thank you very much. That's very kind of you to share with us. It is really great to hear that your girl is so clever and so willing to share with you.

It is also good to hear from other mums, so that I know if my son is "normal".

原帖由 Chens 於 09-10-14 10:46 發表
No worry..all of you.

They need to take off the sh ...

297#
發表於 09-10-21 09:45 |只看該作者
今個星期:
星期二: edo餅+益力多
星期五: 蛋糕+水

298#
發表於 09-10-21 13:08 |只看該作者
請問各位媽咪, 知唔知道有冇保母返觀塘架?

299#
發表於 09-10-22 22:40 |只看該作者
原帖由 Chens 於 09-10-21 09:45 發表
今個星期:
星期二: edo餅+益力多
星期五: 蛋糕+水

Hi Chen

Thank you very much for sharing this.  My son always tell me that he has 乾果+水.  I can now try to ask / teach  him to say more on what happened in school

300#
發表於 09-10-23 09:42 |只看該作者
原來之前交的bb相同近照是用來認識班中小朋友的名字.
老師將近照個邊用張紙蓋住,有個"?"係上面, 然後將d 相貼了在牆身, 可能叫d 小朋友估下係邊個..
都幾好玩.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題