搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Anfield vs Kingston
發新帖
查看: 2766|回覆: 3
go

Anfield vs Kingston [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-7-18 14:12 |顯示全部帖子
Why don't you try the playgroup firstly?  Your kid is still small and you have plenty of time to observe both kindies.
The graduates of Anfield can enter pretty good primary schools, including ESF schools.  The result is printed on the year book.  (May be I could fax the pages to you tomorrow) But the most important thing is, pls make your own observation to the kindies.
Get enrollment to the playgroup on weekdays or saturday!!
Besides, would school fee/transportation/campus be a concern?

2#
發表於 07-7-19 09:26 |顯示全部帖子
mirrorng,

Anfield's teachers are nice, even the principal and supervisor.  The supervisor is young and her son studies there too!  In this summer camp, there are two teachers plus the supervisor in my son's class.  And everytime when I call the teacher, she is ready and patient to talk with me.

3#
發表於 07-7-21 13:38 |顯示全部帖子
angusbbma,

Just because we are in different classes!

Your class is playgroup---teacher Justin plus all the parents/helpers of each kid.  

My son's class is "English Summer Superstar"---no more parents/helpers.  So the ratio is 2:15.  Besides, from the first day, the supervisor (young lady who says prayer during assembly) came and gave help in the classroom.  

This program is sort of preparation for k1.
Really exciting!!

4#
發表於 07-7-23 09:30 |顯示全部帖子
The supestar program is excellent!! Not a kid is crying anymore after 2 weeks!!!  
Anfield is really a nice place for the kids.  Treasure the moment to communicate with teachers, classmates and other parents.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖