樓主: 木子兔媽媽
go

啟思interview   [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-9-28 22:26 |顯示全部帖子
我個仔都係01/2011BB 帝堡城N班未收到通知...

2#
發表於 12-9-28 22:52 |顯示全部帖子
AHHHHHH....Just Checked my email! 帝堡城N班收到 la!!

日期:2012 年 10 月 13 日 (星期六)
時間:上午 10 時 30 分
地點:新 界 沙 田 小 瀝 源 69 號 L 6 平 台

3#
發表於 12-9-29 08:53 |顯示全部帖子
Piglet0207 發表於 12-9-29 04:42
MrsGM, 我同你一樣時間interview ar。 2月大B。你呢?
01/2011 Big BB Boy! :)

4#
發表於 12-10-13 19:36 |顯示全部帖子
I had the interview today la (SHATIN).... but.... my son was not very attentive.. however, i thought the teacher was a little young (mid 20's) and she spoke very quietly. My son is a pretty active child so he needs someone with a little more 'power' to get his attention.

Anyway, it was a great experience! We didn't need to wait long at all.  We lined up outside for about 5 minutes or so then we were asked to go in but only one parent at a time. so i took my son, since my husband doesn't speak Cantonese.  as soon as we entered the school we had to pay the $30 and get a name tag and interview paper. then we headed downstairs to the classrooms. we were interviewed in room 7.  we walked into the classroom and there were tables with a lot of toys on it and there were other children and parents whom were playing or being interviewed.  My son has never been to a school or any playgroups so it was heaven for him. He was so excited to see all the toys lying around.  we played for 10-15 minutes or so until we were approached by the teacher. The teacher didn't introduce herself, so i have no idea what her name is.  She was already asking my son questions before she had gotten his attention. then we sat down, there was a photo of my son so she asked my son who it was.. but she couldn't get my son's attention, so i had to reenforce the question to my son and he was able to say his name. the teacher then proceed to try to engage him and ask him questions but in my opinion she really was too quiet and my son totally ignored her. He just wanted to play and play and play!!!!  So, she said to me "its ok i can see he interacts well with other children and why don't you play with him, so i can see how he interacts with you." So i played with my son, and ask him to do everything that the teacher asked which he had ignored before. He was able to perform everything perfectly. After some observation from the teacher, she told me the interview was over and gave my son a gold star and also asked my son to give me a gold star (my son didnt say thank you right away) and she told me to feel free to play around the campus. before we left the classroom i made my son go up to the teacher to say bye and thank you. he was able to do so. Thank god!

So we walk out of the classroom and played on the slide for a while and took a look at the gold fish then we went back upstairs to the open playground area and rode on the bikes for a while.  So we arrived at 10:00am and left at around 11:30.

Overall impression is the school is a pretty traditional local Kindergarten, however, in my opinion it may not be very suitable for kids who are active. I don't think my son could ever sit still. He may not be the type of kids they are looking for.  I wasn't even asked if we prefer am or pm session so I don't think he passed. Oh well, like i said before, it was a pretty good experience. All the best to other BBs out there! :)

點評

愚妹妹  Thanks for such a detailed sharing!  發表於 12-10-13 23:22

5#
發表於 12-10-17 14:53 |顯示全部帖子
reneemama0118 發表於 12-10-17 08:28
沙田分校就10月27日前通知~~
I thought she said 27/11....?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題