搜索
教育王國 討論區 升中派位 他們讀那間中學?
發新帖
樓主: wkkelvin
go

他們讀那間中學? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 14-9-5 19:20 |顯示全部帖子
Most of the students and politicians involved in the democratic movement are from EMI and elite schools. Do not send your kids to EMI and elite schools and send them to Band 3 schools instead. I think it will suit your thoughts.

2#
發表於 14-9-7 07:57 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 old_baby 的帖子

之峯能夠入大學,已經是香港頭20%的學生,能夠在百忙中取得這樣的成績,已經比不少香港學生厲害。加上之峯是SEN學生,有不少學習障礙,但仍然能夠入到大學,不是很厲害嗎?就算你不同意他的行為,你也要知道他是十分多中學生的偶像,十分多中學生同意他的觀點,如果你只用你這種想法與你子女溝通,恐怕會有困難。

3#
發表於 14-9-7 14:12 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 old_baby 的帖子

Sorry, I do not regard Joshua Wong the same as Wong Yuk Man and Chan Wai Yip as he has a very clear mind and ideology. He stands up more justice and is willing to say out things for the society. That is why he got so many fans. If everyone stays silent, then there will not proper changes for the society. Remember, the society's future is in the hands of young people, not old people like us. Please let them decide what is good for the society, because if the society fails the youngsters, youngsters will leave HK and then HK is doomed. Anyway, I do not think I can convince you and never will your ideology convince me, so it is better to stop here.

By the way, if you do not agree with Joshua Wong's value, please make sure that you do not send your kids to Christian schools because Joshua Wong is a very devoted chistian and he stated very clearly that it is christian values that drive him to carry out all these things he did, because he believes in justice that the bible has promoted.  

4#
發表於 14-9-7 15:06 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 genpub 於 14-9-7 15:12 編輯

回覆 old_baby 的帖子

我都無話黃之峯係名校畢業......不過不少學民思潮的成員又的確來自名校既。

我亦不知道他的家長在那裡畢業,這亦不重要。你要找到一些學校能夠適合你就最好!其實這裡不少人的說話的重點就是,其實學生的行為並不一定和學校有關,還有其他因素。每間學校都會有親近民主派的學生,去避根本沒有意思
‹ 上一主題|下一主題