發新帖
樓主: jiemeidi
go

10歲男童跳樓亡,疑不堪功課壓力 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-11-15 09:33 |顯示全部帖子
"老師近來無發覺他有異樣,對事件感到愕然"

Not to blame the teacher.

Yet if kids feel hopeless about life, the presentation of these hopeless feelings definitely different from adults.

As parents and adults, we need to learn how to detect children's mental health risks, be more sensitive to our children's expression of emotions.

2#
發表於 11-11-16 07:59 |顯示全部帖子
very sad...

the teachers in the newspaper said they were surprise...no clue at all.

sometimes kids may have depression, usually not easy to be detected by parents, different from adult depression..

This incident remind myself to be more careful about my children's emotion,  always to encourage and to understand what's happening in their lives..

teachers need to learn more on children's mental health, to care about the small group of children that they may have emotional difficulties, to address and to understand...

[ 本帖最後由 motherotk 於 11-11-16 08:00 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 11-11-16 16:25 |顯示全部帖子
I will stand up for my kids..using power to bully others is not right!!

原帖由 TwoBabies 於 11-11-16 15:58 發表
講得好啱,同學間的取笑,改花名,排擠等等,有時都會影響心智未成熟的小孩子的.

若果家長知道後,又應該如何處理呢?什樣令自己的小朋友渡過這個心理關口呢?

4#
發表於 11-11-18 02:01 |顯示全部帖子

回復 2# TwoBabies 的帖子

at least teach him/her once to demonstrate how to protect themselves.

kids need to learn from parents how to say no to unreasonable treatments.

If this is bullying, should be very careful to handle, I read a threat from Funkiz:https://www.facebook.com/notes/f ... %8C/258494934200782

"當校園欺凌事件出現時,大眾的焦點多放在被欺凌的學生身上,覺得他們都是弱勢的一群,而且大多是身體瘦弱、個子矮小、個性懦弱怕事等,需要多加保護和協助。但其實欺凌者亦需要社會、學校和父母多加關注。他們會成為欺凌者,很大原因與他們的成長和家庭環境有關,例如自小被父母不合情理地虐打、辱罵、呼喝,或者身邊常出現因欺凌便可獲得優勢的人和事,又或者自小被父母灌輸汰弱留強、以大欺小的訊息,自小耳濡目染,甚至有欺凌者是由被欺凌者轉變過來的。這些欺凌者的情緒十分激動反覆,覺得很多人都是與自己為敵,多以暴力欺凌別人,因為他們相信以暴力先發制人,才可以保護自己。"

[ 本帖最後由 motherotk 於 11-11-18 09:15 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題