教育王國 討論區 國際學校 2008 mama
發新帖
樓主: babytse
go

2008 mama [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-1-29 16:09 |顯示全部帖子
Hi BK mami,

My son is 08/12 baby.  I want to apply IS for him and ESF group is my preference.  At the moment, I still applying and waiting for a seat in pre-nursery because of my late application.  However, refer to oooray's post, it seems that ESF primary is most likely for those study in ESF kinder.

The chance for getting a seat in ESF kinder is very limited because my son is under Cat.2.

Do you have any idea which pre-nursery will have more chance of getting acceptance by ESF kinder? (Boxhill/Wellborn for ESF WKS or others?)

2#
發表於 10-2-1 10:27 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for BK mami's comments, actually I am planned to apply all you mentioned (Anfield/YMCA and Yew Chung).  I will attend the introduction meeting at Yew Chung this Thursday and will apply afterthat.  But, for YMCA, I can't find any application details from the website.  Is it too late?

3#
發表於 10-2-8 12:30 |顯示全部帖子
I have attended the introductory meeting at Yew Chung last Thursday, it sounds good.  But, seems not many BK mami discuss Yew Chung.  Anyone has comment?  

Thank you babytse, I also applied YMCA and KBCK for K1.  

For PN in YMCA, as Strayteddy said, I have called for information and the lady asked me to send a email for request.  However, I still not get the response at the moment (email sent on 1 Feb).

Can anyone tell me whether st paul nursery (CWB) is IS or not?

4#
發表於 10-2-10 16:00 |顯示全部帖子
It depends on which class (half day or full day) you are studying?  For half day class, the NET will only step in for about half hour and then go to another class.  But, for full day class, the NET will stand for a whole day.  The full day class is tailor made for his "through train" primary.

原帖由 Ann0805 於 10-2-10 11:12 發表
Re. Yew Chung.  My son is right now studying Yew Chung's playgroup.  Three times a week.  I have had opportunity to meet kids from those two-year-old classes or older.  Again, as I shared earlier, fro ...

5#
發表於 10-2-10 17:18 |顯示全部帖子
The information is provided in the introductory meeting last Thursday but I am not sure whether it is for 2 years old programme only or not, and also not sure it apply to a designated campus or all...

原帖由 CSJ安樂窩 於 10-2-10 17:10 發表
Are you talking about 2 years old class in Yew Chung? I don't think its totally true.  In the Kent Road campus, all NET for half day class will stay with the class making it 3 teachers and one helper. ...

6#
發表於 10-3-3 10:41 |顯示全部帖子
It is crazy... I just applied K1 of KCIS in Year 2011 but it is already 140+ on the waiting list.

7#
發表於 10-3-3 11:35 |顯示全部帖子
It stand for Kiangsu & Chekiang International Sections.

原帖由 bbgrass 於 10-3-3 11:15 發表
Is that KCIS = Kingston Childcare Centre?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題