用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 SC家長大召集!!!你地小朋友入左邊間小學呀?? ...
查看: 27158|回覆: 37
go

SC家長大召集!!!你地小朋友入左邊間小學呀?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-21 13:37 |顯示全部帖子

SC家長大召集!!!你地小朋友入左邊間小學呀??

我個女入左GH and 啟思

2#
發表於 06-11-21 22:07 |顯示全部帖子

Re: SC家長大召集!!!你地小朋友入左邊間小學呀??

MCS 是什麼學校?

3#
發表於 06-11-22 13:13 |顯示全部帖子

up

4#
發表於 06-11-22 16:28 |顯示全部帖子

superray66 寫道:
Doristsang;
Are you still waiting for any private/Dss school result?

Yes, I am... I m still waiting for DGJS, PLKCKY will have 2nd interview.  

5#
發表於 06-11-23 00:20 |顯示全部帖子

superray66 寫道:
Doristsang,

For me, I 'm still waiting for DGJS and KTS's result. I will not attend the Scared Heart interview this Saturday but properly attend the APS interview on 02/12.( this just for fun)

me too. will attend the APS interview on 02/12. for fun   

6#
發表於 06-11-23 19:41 |顯示全部帖子

mayc 寫道:
SC家長們:
大把人等緊學位,just for fun!唔該你們為別人著想下啦!

你都講得對, 如果已有理想學位, 都唔多應該走去左住人, 到時收左又withdraw, 自己都煩啦.

7#
發表於 06-11-23 19:48 |顯示全部帖子

大家唔使甘嬲...大家都係關心子女的問題才在這裡吹水, 所謂你簡人, 人簡你, 個個都想自己多d選擇, 不過,我都同意如果已有心儀學校收左, 就咪再去考了, 其實大大話話, 好多人都考左五六七間了, 小朋友都累啦.
:  :  :

8#
發表於 06-11-23 20:12 |顯示全部帖子

superray66 寫道:
[quote]
mayc 寫道:
SC家長們:
大把人等緊學位,just for fun!唔該你們為別人著想下啦!

If my words make you feel uncomfortable, I feel regret.
I understand all the parents under the great deal of pressure while we are waiting for the results.
Anyway i hope you will get what you want soon; it doesn't matter what kind of the attitude I am going to face the interview. I believe everyone have the same chances to get into the school he /she wanted. [/quote]

no problem...we all facing great pressure!  P.1 admision is a horrible game.  I have a little son too, I really don't want to play this game again two years later, but I have no choice.

9#
發表於 06-11-23 20:14 |顯示全部帖子

superray66,

I applied 8.           
a lot ah......

10#
發表於 06-11-23 20:42 |顯示全部帖子

YuYuMother 寫道:
各位SC家長,

我唔係SC家長, 不過路過想share下啫~~~

我都有同囡囡報宣道. 好幸運囡囡係第一輪派到心儀小學, 所以我唔會同囡囡去宣道interview喇.

我希望大家為己為人, 已派到學位 or 諗住唔會讀將會見既學校就無謂去見喇. 自己小朋友又攰 (雖然有d小朋友當玩), 學校真係收你又唔讀的話, 棧攪到學校做多左工作, 又阻住其他想要學位既小朋友.

有d小朋友仲未有學位, 真係好徬徨架~~~ 唔好just for fun 啦!!  

恭喜晒     

11#
發表於 06-11-24 19:20 |顯示全部帖子

lemontrees 寫道:
Doristang:

請問你的小朋友是SC 還是KV學生?

St. Cat

12#
發表於 06-11-28 17:57 |顯示全部帖子

superray66 寫道:
Anyone from St. Cat. get accepted from SFA/ KTS?
Please Update.

The result of KTS is not yet announced, right?  

13#
發表於 06-11-30 23:45 |顯示全部帖子

any updates????

14#
發表於 06-12-1 10:20 |顯示全部帖子

superray66
Your daughter is so smart, got so many school accepted.

superray66 寫道:
[quote]
doristsang 寫道:
any updates????

I am grateful that KTS accepted my Daughter- Thanks -my Lord.

GH/ Plk TSL / MCS / KTS [/quote]

15#
發表於 06-12-1 21:25 |顯示全部帖子

superray66 寫道:
[quote]
doristsang 寫道:
superray66
Your daughter is so smart, got so many school accepted.

Doristsang;
Thank you for your compliment on my daughter's perfomance; I believe every kid are the same and have the same chances. I think she just performs litte bit  better than the other on the interview date only. Maybe have a little bit of luck! Afterall I am so grateful to my Lord:
(失落自行收生,直資私校的家長們,繼續加油"玩"到明年6月,甚至9月吧....)

Then, what will be your choice?  MCS??

16#
發表於 06-12-4 12:15 |顯示全部帖子

20分都是抽的, 你抽到真是好彩了.....你會選這間嗎?

我會等DGJS結果,如收就讀...

superray66 寫道:
[quote]
Lam&HimM 寫道:
請問superray66:
你是否old girl有25分所以入到mcs?
我都係天主教, 但不是old girl, 都唔知出年應否幫囡囡apply mcs on 1st round. 請share 吓 [quote]
I am not Maryknoller. Just 20 marks with little bit of luck. Most likey famous schools like St.Mary/MCS will need to draw lots for applicants with 20 marks (at least it is the case for this year).

17#
發表於 06-12-4 16:58 |顯示全部帖子

superray66 寫道:
Doristsang,
I still on the swing between KTS and MCS;I hope her school life will be a memorable and happy one,that's why I still undecided yet. I hope you will understand. By the way , do you mind tell me which school did you choose for your kid in 1st round?

my choice for the 1st round is 浸信會呂明才小學, since I have 20 points if I choose this one, however, I can't get it.  This is also a very famous school.  Anyway, I normally want my daughter to enter GH or DGJS, so I am not really care about the draw.

18#
發表於 06-12-4 17:01 |顯示全部帖子

Maman2001 寫道:
Hi Superray66,

I am not a SC parent but my daughter is also accepted by KTS.  May I know why you may choose KTS instead of MCS if this is the final case.  Because I am also gathering information on KTS for my final decision after the 2nd round result in next year and indeed I have very good impression on the interview day with it.

Many thanks.

KTS is 九龍塘小學right?  I am not quite familiar with this school but I know it's a good school.  I also applied it but my girl is rejected.  However, I am surprise that you got good impression on the interview day, as my daughter don't like the campus and it seems very old.  

19#
發表於 06-12-6 19:30 |顯示全部帖子

superray66 寫道:
my choice for the 1st round is 浸信會呂明才小學, since I have 20 points if I choose this one, however, I can't get it.  This is also a very famous school.  Anyway, I normally want my daughter to enter GH or DGJS, so I am not really care about the draw.

Doristsang,
Are you live in Shatin district? I know the school you mentioned above is a very good school in Shatin district.  Do you have any prefernce if accepted by  both school (I mean GH & DGJS)? Are you satisified with your daughter's interview performance during the DGJS interview? My daughter give a 'strange' answer to one of the question asked by Mrs. Dai ( In my point of view) : [/quote]

yes, you are right, 浸信會呂明才小學is a famous school.  Yes, I live in Shatin distict, but not the same school net of this school.  So, I don't think I can get-in from the 2nd draw.

For GH or DGJS, I prefer DGJS, since it is a full day school and I have same religious with it .  For the DGJS interview, I have no idea how was my girl's preformance as she always tells me she did good.  What I can say is, Mrs. Dai really "looked" at me and my husband after the interview.  My feeling is that my daughter maybe better than the other girl who have the interview at the same with her.  Well, this is the most "hard enter" school in HK, I  will not have lots of hope on it, especially after I recevied a reject letter from KTS.  

20#
發表於 06-12-6 19:33 |顯示全部帖子

show off?  why doing that?  

I didn't go for the APS interview as this is only my very back up school.

[quote]
superray66 寫道:
[quote]
mamami 寫道:
totally agree...

or maybe this is a game/competition in SC to show off to others     :tongue:

[quote]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題