發新帖
查看: 3405|回覆: 1
go

ESF kinder [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-17 00:26 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 poonamy 於 10-10-16 21:45 發表
Dear parents,

I've heard that the quality of ESF kinder is not so good. Those hwo let  their children to go to ESF kinder is only because they can get the priority in the ESF primary interview.
Is th ...

It depends which ESF kindy you are going to.  You cannot compare IS to local kindy either.

If you are expecting the teacher to make children sit down at a desk, write and learn phonics like some local kindy, ESF is not the school for you.  My son goes to ESF kindy and he loves it.  His classroom has more discipline than Tutortime, which he used to go to.  It took him some time to adjust to it.

[ 本帖最後由 lottieclee 於 10-10-17 00:29 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 10-10-22 01:59 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 poonamy 於 10-10-20 22:02 發表
Dear all,
Thank you for the information!
I'd like to ask one more thing: I'd say my son's English standard is fair. He can understand and follow the instructions but he is weak in speaking. I'm now co ...

As far as we all know... there are still spaces in ESF WKS for this academic year.  Don't worry too much about the english... kids mix in and will work themselves out.  If you are looking for the priority interview.. you would need to start at ESF in Jan the latest, otherwise, you do not qualify for the priority interview (the child needs to be in a ESF kindy for at least 2 terms at time of primary school application, which is next september).  Winter and Summer terms makes up for your 2 terms.

My son is going to the mid-term sports camp this week and he enjoys it sooooo much.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題