教育王國 討論區 升中派位 SPCS Vs MCS
發新帖
樓主: holanlac
go

SPCS Vs MCS [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-3-26 12:30 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
我都好幸運收到spcs offer.
但係我都好想mcs,阿女話佢in 得好好 (我唔知), 我都有D心思思想等埋MCS放榜, 但要放棄spcs....

如何決擇???

3    0    0    0
[img align=left]C:\Documents and Settings\Student\My Documents\Stuff\My Pictures\a.jpg[/img]Aurora Borealis

2#
發表於 12-3-26 12:35 |顯示全部帖子
thank you !

my gal like spcs, as some師姐 are studied there.

MCS is not in my district. So no 師姐 study there.

Just  the matter of parents... I think MCS is better. ( Maybe I am wrong.. don't know)

Any advice?

[img align=left]C:\Documents and Settings\Student\My Documents\Stuff\My Pictures\a.jpg[/img]Aurora Borealis

3#
發表於 12-3-26 12:39 |顯示全部帖子
like_travel 發表於 12-3-26 12:36
take SPCS offer then knock the door of MCS in July.

but we can do that---- "knock the door of MCS"????

our p.6 student info slip has passed to spcs then, we ask it back after 3 months????

seems .... not good.

and if we lost in "knocking MCS door" , will that mean we lost even the spcs school  place?

4#
發表於 12-3-26 15:23 |顯示全部帖子
ohnono 發表於 12-3-26 12:49
SPCS係銅鑼灣,搭地鐵好方便,唔好諗咁多,攞左個offer先啦。第日就算去叩門都輕鬆冇壓力,話唔定可以成功 ...
Dear ohnono,

承你貴言, 希望大家都係「d運一黎,擋都擋唔住。」

5#
發表於 12-3-26 17:31 |顯示全部帖子
回復 martie 的帖子

hi martie,

Yes, location -wise is an old problem to me. hahahaha, i live in outlying island!

but right, we are thinking if moving out or not.

6#
發表於 12-3-26 17:32 |顯示全部帖子
回復 bowling68 的帖子

dear bowling68,

Can you share your decision here now?

I am still thinking...

7#
發表於 12-3-26 17:36 |顯示全部帖子
回復 like_travel 的帖子

Dear like_travel,

don't say " regret". Your daughter must be very worry if you lost confidence!

Here BK moms will send pass all good luck to you and your daughter!

Add -oil!

8#
發表於 12-3-27 11:23 |顯示全部帖子
JuiceMum 發表於 12-3-27 11:19
I will pick SPCS rather than MCS

我其實有點擔心SPCS在CWB, D誘惑好大.....我係唔係好傻!!

9#
發表於 12-3-27 11:36 |顯示全部帖子
回復 ohnono 的帖子

Really useful info!!!

Thanks a lot!!!!

10#
發表於 12-3-27 14:02 |顯示全部帖子
回復 bowling68 的帖子

Dear bowling68,

I C,

I am still thinking. One of my consideration is "CWB" .... so many attractions !
I am afraid my gal cannot concentrate on her study.
do I think too much?

11#
發表於 12-3-27 14:04 |顯示全部帖子
回復 安兒媽 的帖子

Dear 安兒媽,

I think both are good schools.

But MCS 's environment seems better. I think students can concentrate on their study better.

Am I right?

12#
發表於 12-3-27 14:54 |顯示全部帖子
回復 candytl 的帖子

其實係咁....

1. 我有次search SPCS 資料,點知彈咗條link 係「高登」話咩「校服誘惑」,話全港最靚其一便是SPCS... so scared me, as the content of that topic was Grade III -IV. One of the "golden bro" said even you can search any of their student info online and then can go to wait outside the school and "get know " and "hanging out" with one.  He has a few datings with some of the gals already....
I don't know if it was real or not, but really scare me!!!

2. I try to search SPCS online then, and really can see many of their students e-pofolios... with personal info, address, some has tel, birthdays, and some have photos! ( just last Dec when I did research for secondary school applications). I was scared. and finally I email to EBD and told them this and ask them to take a concern etc.

Still I am worry about this...

2. I heard RTHK 2 Mak Sir 's programme before. I remember last Sept or Oct ( just a few months ago) , some F.2 SPCS gals ( they said they were), called in, and talk and talk with Mak Sir, wow, 9 gals stay together in one home for "studying" toghther... and the time was already after 11:00 late night. During the talk, Mak Sir also confirmed that they are real SPCS gals as he talked about the event he hold there and asked their opinions... etc.

I just wonder why the gals didn't need to go home so late night?

all these scenes make me worry....

Am i thinking too much????

點評

Yanamami  They were probably having sleep over.....  發表於 12-3-27 16:06

13#
發表於 12-3-27 16:13 |顯示全部帖子
Golf007 發表於 12-3-27 16:01
呀好懶叻:你依家吾係二選一,我細女個師姐舊年top 1,SPCS收了但決定去等自行,結果以為入硬果間吾收,之 ...

你的資料都好值得參考, Thank you!

但係你咁叫我個名, 我就唔會應----我都唔「懶叻」,

點評

htts  Just for fun, don't mind la.  發表於 12-3-27 16:21

14#
發表於 12-3-27 16:32 |顯示全部帖子
回復 Golf007 的帖子

唔好意思...因為我真身是 FAT & VERY ROUND FACE, and my gals called "阿豬媽" 架 ,
so my husband COMFORT me to call me Holanlac.... 好靚,叻!!!! 等我平衡吓!!!

點評

BallBallMaMa    發表於 12-3-27 16:48

15#
發表於 12-3-27 23:53 |顯示全部帖子
回復 thenewipad 的帖子

yes,

所以仲「冧」緊.

我現在只係想先註冊,後叩門.不過應該好難!

我左搭右搭,最終問咗2位師姐,佢地都話讀得好開心,係project-learning style, 所以好多時要傾到好夜,不能回家一起吃晚飯啊
咁,所以我好擔心囉...驚去得街多心散

點評

Yanamami  不過你住離島, 實無人去你度.....你囡有excuse唔傾到禁夜.  發表於 12-3-28 07:30
Yanamami  請同學番自己屋企傾.  我朋友女用skype傾project, 一樣OK.  發表於 12-3-28 07:29

16#
發表於 12-3-28 13:18 |顯示全部帖子
回復 Moon.Moon 的帖子

Dear Moon.Moon.

你的info 真係令我安心咗d了! Thank you !!!

17#
發表於 12-3-28 13:23 |顯示全部帖子
回復 holanlac 的帖子

dear Yanamami,

yes, i haven't think of we can ask the gals to come to my home for study....
but hahaha, don't know if their parents allow them to come... tooo far away my home!

18#
發表於 12-3-28 16:01 |顯示全部帖子
回復 Golf007 的帖子

MY HUSBAND話要註冊先,之後再想清楚是否叩門,起碼阿女現在會開心D

19#
發表於 12-4-17 16:49 |顯示全部帖子
chan_wingyee 發表於 12-4-17 16:46
以一個過氣師姐身份來說: CWB真係好多街行, 但好少會穿校服去行街, 因為那時候老師教我地要尊重套校服.  另 ...

I would like to know if there is any lunch provider avaible in school? How about any students bring their own luchboxes and eat in the school?

‹ 上一主題|下一主題