密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 番禺會所華仁小學 番禺會所華仁小學(二) - July 2007
樓主: 麟媽媽
go

番禺會所華仁小學(二) - July 2007 [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 07-8-22 09:55 |顯示全部帖子
I have a question, as my son will be pm class this school term, for pm class on Friday, how do kids handle their home work when the next day is long weekend, will that be difficult to cope with?  

Chelsea

82#
發表於 07-8-22 14:41 |顯示全部帖子
麟媽/nancytse,

Thanks for the info.

So the logic is, "星期五D 功課星期一先交", then after the Sat class, he will need to do the Friday + Sat homeworks and hand in on the following Monday, right?

Chelsea

83#
發表於 07-8-23 14:07 |顯示全部帖子
Good afternoon friends :)

84#
發表於 07-8-23 14:23 |顯示全部帖子
Dear flyfish,

It will be good to set a positive and happy morale for your son to embrace the new change.  

Accept there will be a change from kinder to Primary as being the senior grade in kinder to the junior grade in Primary.  What we can do as a parent is to shorten the transitional period and make them involve in his new circle of friends and study.   Active listening and ready to help will be the crucial factors for him to success in this year.

Pursuant to your enquiries, there is no last-minute surprise after the orientation day by end of month.

Welcome and wish your boy has a joyful start at WYPS.

Chelsea

85#
發表於 07-8-23 15:14 |顯示全部帖子
沈詩鈞將5年讀學士碩士
2007年8月23日

浸會大學宣布,錄取9歲男童沈詩鈞入讀數學系,將在5年內修讀學士及碩士學位。

浸會大學署理校長陸大章、沈詩鈞及其父親沈振雄出席記者會。陸大章表示,沈詩鈞將成為最年輕的大學生,雖然他只得9歲,但學術成績優越,口試表現亦成熟,決定取錄他。為配合浸大全人教育的目標,浸大將為沈詩鈞提供,度身訂造課程。浸會將提供一個5年修讀學士及碩士學位,令他有更大的彈性。
記者問及沈詩鈞的心情,他表示,他感到很開心,他亦表示,他讀了4年幼稚園,認識了10多位同學,可一起玩耍,而他亦常與哥哥的同學相處,所以沒有相處的問題。沈詩鈞出席記者會時,曾兩次做出「V」字手勢,並不斷把玩「咪高峰」。
已報讀本地4間大學(港大、中大、科大及浸大)的沈詩鈞,其GCSE成績今天公布。他考了8科,包括英語和西班牙語,沈父上周接受訪問時說,8科中可能有一兩科無法奪A。沈詩鈞於上周放榜的英國高考,數學、進階數學均獲A,統計學獲B,Advanced Extension Award(AEA)數學試考獲良(merit)。

86#
發表於 07-9-3 09:21 |顯示全部帖子
Morning friends :)

87#
發表於 07-9-3 18:34 |顯示全部帖子
麟媽,

It's so good to see all the old faces and friends at school.  A good start and lots of blessings to these kids, like today's weather, shiny all year round.

Lai See is good, red pocket means happiness.  I have given the lettuce (represents live and energetic) and shallot (chinese sounds like clever) but maid forgot to buy celery (chinese sounds like hardworking) to my son, peace of mind and best of luck this year.

Chelsea

88#
發表於 07-9-4 09:13 |顯示全部帖子

89#
發表於 07-9-4 10:40 |顯示全部帖子
Raymond,

My late warm blessings to the father-to-be.  The new additional member to your family will add the joy and laughter.  I am happy for you.

There's definitely not the "must" signs of pregnancy, I believe modern science which is the heartbeat is still there and the feeling of the movement of the baby inside the womb (early stage might not feel the kicking yet).  

Take me as an example, the pregnancy was quite an opposite as the 2nd baby made me not only morning but evening sickness as well, I even blackout when I sent my older son to school.  I felt weak and hungry most of the times.

I recall your boy one time letting the bear to sit on the sofa as his friend, that show he was lonely and want companion.  Now the golden chance that mommy will bring the new child to this world to play with him, he should act as a role model to this young baby.  He can read, sing to this baby in mother's tummy everyday.  Ask him to pick a work (changing diaper, bottle feeding, bathing and shopping) to the baby, he will not feel neglect.

Chelsea

原文章由 raymond1981 於 07-8-23 20:30 硐表

Hi jackjackma

Everything's been confirmed today.  I am sort of happy and tired after a very late night last night.  Honestly I am sick of my job and may apply for another position soon.

My wife ha ...

90#
發表於 07-9-5 10:04 |顯示全部帖子

91#
發表於 07-9-5 10:48 |顯示全部帖子
Dear papaontheway,

I might be wrong if this is not an advertisement or a self-boosting message, I can’t see a reason why our kids learning from a hostile educator.
I always see language is the master of the key to be success, but the wider meaning behind it, use it to respect and communicate, not to offend or humiliate people.

Nothing wrong if my husband’s secretary has a profound English capability or whether I am using the advanced grade English grammar exercise to teach my son, important issue is, he has built/in-planted the positive core value and that is what education suppose to be.

Chelsea

原文章由 papaontheway 於 07-9-5 01:53 硐表
Dear parents,

If you worry more about your kids' English proficiencies
than your husband's English secretary...

If you are done with Miss Chan's HK-style English and
looking everywhere for NATIVE EN ...

92#
發表於 07-9-5 15:25 |顯示全部帖子
SINDY-MOTHER,

It's been a while we have not meet physically.  Will next Friday be good to you, we can even invite ms99 or anyone who will be interested to meet personally, preferably either Wanchai or Causeway Bay.

Chelsea

原文章由 SINDY-MOTHER 於 07-9-5 12:37 發表
Hi Chelsea,

幾時有時間食 lunch

93#
發表於 07-9-6 09:16 |顯示全部帖子

94#
發表於 07-9-6 09:20 |顯示全部帖子
麟媽,

Enrollment Form

http://www.wahyanonefamily.org/doc/walkathon_registration.pdf

Chelsea

原文章由 麟媽媽 於 07-9-5 22:56 硐表
華仁百萬行張單張感覺好warm 呀!
中間係大師兄克勤哥哥,
兩旁有華小、港華同九華既師弟,
我唔係華仁既學生都感受到個歸屬感!
好啦,等我搵D 老細sponsor 吓我先!
大家華仁一份子都一齊參加啦!!

唔知係邊度可以拎D 參加表格呢 ...

95#
發表於 07-9-6 09:30 |顯示全部帖子
Raymond,

All is well to both you and your family.
You have to accept the abnormal appetites and behavior of the normal pregnancy woman thatis your wife.  It sounds like you had a great time at your wedding anniversary; good to hear things are settled at your end after the dispute you had mentioned previously.

It's good that your little boy accept he will soon become the older brother, now you can proceed to the next stage to make him aware it's a blessing to have younger siblings, take him to the prenatal visit to make him to feel more visible of the baby and be involved in the whole pregnancy stage.  

Chelsea

96#
發表於 07-9-6 14:09 |顯示全部帖子
Lun Ma,

Yeah, let's start the ball rolling for this meaningful event :)

Chelsea

97#
發表於 07-9-7 09:29 |顯示全部帖子

98#
發表於 07-9-7 14:24 |顯示全部帖子
My son will have Chin dictation on Chapter 1 next Wed and Eng dictation on Chapter 1 next Thursday.

Chelsea

99#
發表於 07-9-7 14:56 |顯示全部帖子
麟媽,

Hey, thanks for the sweets to the boys today, they are all my son's classmates.  I dropped by the school today and have a little chat with the kids.  Your son is a cute kid....

Chelsea

100#
發表於 07-9-7 16:31 |顯示全部帖子
@Smile,

Oh, now I can figure out who you are.  

Why don't you ask your son to call my son, one time when I was traveling back home, I got a call of what was the home work of the Chinese vocabulary, I have no clue of who this madam and the homework but refer her to call my son.

Pop pop to me again for any issues.

Chelsea

原文章由 @Smile 於 07-9-7 14:53 硐表
Chelsea,

頭先唔該晒照顧我個仔喎!

點解你會知 中/英默書範圍?
咁即係 我個仔無抄齊手冊啦!

咁其實是逢星期幾 中/英默書㗎?

逢星期六長周上堂前 是否閱讀時間,可帶自己課外書或借圖書室嘅書呀?  ( 我聽啲 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題