教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 陳守仁面試
發新帖
樓主: kinmom
go

陳守仁面試 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-10-27 10:00 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 陳守仁面試

Some of my friends' children are studying in this school and both of them very satisfy with it and their kids are very happy too.

My girl is studying in Whampoa PLK kindergarten which previously had half of them admitted to TSL and they are also using English as the teaching media. When the school days started at this Sep, parents were allowed to go inside for some days and I found that teacher are speaking English and will only speak Chinese occasionally. Some kids really don’t understand what teachers said and were crying. I agreed that it is better to hire a Phil maid when you child are small so that they can be easily adapt to the teaching environment. But kids learn very fast and they can easily adapt to it with the help of the parents.

If you had interviewed with the Whampoa PLK kindergarten, you will not surprise when you go interview w/ TSL because even the interview for kindergarten is using English (both to parents and kids). No single question was using Chinese when I interviewed this school and I heard that only when the kids don’t understand, they will use Chinese to ask again.

Regarding the smell and the racial discrimination that some parents mentioned, I think children would not mind of it and they will accept them as the friends even they are not the same color. I agree not to use 差仔,亞差 to describe them especially in front of the children and to let them to make friends with different nationalities also a good thing to them.

2#
發表於 04-10-27 11:34 |顯示全部帖子

Dear pdptsui

When TSL will not treated as the new school and no need to allocate 1/3 to band 1, band 2 and band 3?

All parents think that the kids are the best and the smart one but when you contact other kids, you will find that most of the kids now are smart and yours' are not the outstanding among them. Schools chosing students via the interview depends on the short interview and sometimes may not pick the best students or sometimes our kids are not in good condition that day which affect the performance, so stay clam even not succeed, otherwise you will only give your kids great pressure on it.

3#
發表於 04-10-27 14:03 |顯示全部帖子

To me, I am much more concern on the allocation of their P6 students rather than having own secondary school. Because I believe that if the school is good, their students will be accepted by good secondary school. But if they have their secondary school, it is perfect. It is really not fair to TSl as it has proved to be a good school and the competition for the seats are so strong. I don’t see government can have any excuse to treat them as a new school. Really ridiculous.

4#
發表於 04-11-1 16:28 |顯示全部帖子

Is there any kids accepted in the first round? Why they need to have more than a interview to select the children, really too bad to have so much pressure to the kids

5#
發表於 04-11-3 09:19 |顯示全部帖子

我相信每個家長都認為自己子女是smart 的,但自己見工面試都有時表現不理想,何況小朋友?每個面試父母都知大概會考什麼,所以都well prepare,問題係表達及表現如何,是否合老師心意。我們不能怪學校沒有選自己子女,總有人落選,若不成功便埋怨他人,用這態度教兒女我想父母本身亦要檢討。

難怪調查發現做了父母的人大多判段力下降。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題