發新帖
查看: 9968|回覆: 0
go

Japanese International School [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-4-2 20:03 |顯示全部帖子
Dear ll,

BE FAIR TO OTHERS

First of all, I declare that I am a ICS parent but every schools have good and bad things/ expereicnes.

Nevertheless, it is sad to hear that bad comments on JIS which I think it is not fair to make such comments if the parents have no experience with JIS.

My colleague's kids studied at Shatin JS, JIS, CAIS, RC, HLYIS, NIS, AIS etc, they all commented their kids's schools were good.  Evey single kids/ families have different experience and different comments on their or other schools.

Different students/ families have their own needs (debentrue, fees, chinese program etc), all IS are different to suit their need.

Back to basic, HKIC is set up for JIS, HLYIS and Kingston (also accept NIS students).  If JIS has no future, what is HKIC for?

I believe HKIC will be very international which I heard from the founder board. Though it will be a new school, it is also a chance for students who did not start IS in primary schools.

BTW, most of IS have posted their summer programs on their websites for enrollment.  Most of the term starts from mid July are very full, action fast.

YauMum
‹ 上一主題|下一主題