搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 2008 mama
發新帖
樓主: babytse
go

2008 mama [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-2-2 17:45 |顯示全部帖子
I also plan to put my son (born in April 08) into IS starting from kindy.  But I'll be on the HK side.  

My son is studying in Yew Chung playgroup for three days in a week for now.  My comment would be when it comes to English teaching environment, Anfield is definitely a more preferred place.  (Though i don't have personal experience with Anfield, I have quite a lot of friends' kids studying in Anfield).  Yew Chung does not perform as good as their reputation suggests in this regard.

On the HK side, I'm considering Woodland for Pre-Nursery before enrolling my son to GSIS hopefully.

2#
發表於 10-2-10 11:12 |顯示全部帖子
Re. Yew Chung.  My son is right now studying Yew Chung's playgroup.  Three times a week.  I have had opportunity to meet kids from those two-year-old classes or older.  Again, as I shared earlier, from my encounter and my son's experience, if you wish to let your kid have a solid English learning environment, Yew Chung may not be strong enough as compared with YMCA, AISHK, if you're on the Kowloon side.  Having said the above, I do appreciate very much that the teachers in Yew Chung are very professional staff and can provide a very loving and caring environment for the kids.  They are careful and observant enough to share with your their observation of your kid's strengths and weaknesses.  

原帖由 MauriceMa 於 10-2-8 12:30 發表
I have attended the introductory meeting at Yew Chung last Thursday, it sounds good.  But, seems not many BK mami discuss Yew Chung.  Anyone has comment?  

Thank you babytse, I also applied YMCA and  ...

3#
發表於 10-4-21 15:19 |顯示全部帖子
I've decided to put my son to Woodland starting July.   I and my domestic helper speak with him at home in English and my husband (and all elderly) with him in Cantonese.  My son also understands simple Mandarin and may respond in Mandarin if we talk to him in Mandarin.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題