發新帖
查看: 2601|回覆: 12
go

British Student VISA - Urgent [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-5-5 00:32 |只看該作者

British Student VISA - Urgent

Hi mama,

If my husband is a Civil Servant and is entitled to have the OEA, how much cash do we need to show for the British Student VISA application?  We were told by the agents that about HK$25,000 cash needed.  Also, how can we prove we have the OEA?  

Thanks.

2#
發表於 07-5-5 19:28 |只看該作者

Re: British Student VISA - Urgent

check PM

shw 寫道:
Hi mama,

If my husband is a Civil Servant and is entitled to have the OEA, how much cash do we need to show for the British Student VISA application?  We were told by the agents that about HK$25,000 cash needed.  Also, how can we prove we have the OEA?  

Thanks.

3#
發表於 07-5-6 01:30 |只看該作者

Hi magge,

Thanks for your information.  Please check PM.  

4#
發表於 07-5-6 02:13 |只看該作者

Sorry for the typo mistake...should be HK$250,000.

Thanks.
shw 寫道:
Hi mama,

Thanks.

5#
發表於 07-5-6 12:25 |只看該作者

shw 寫道:
Hi magge,

Thanks for your information.  Please check PM.  

check pm again    

6#
發表於 07-5-6 14:28 |只看該作者

magge009,
Please check pm.     

7#
發表於 07-5-6 14:39 |只看該作者

check pm again       

8#
發表於 07-5-6 19:53 |只看該作者

不如你call 我,因為我不知怎樣寫出來,我直接話你聽你會明D
我 PM 咗個no.俾你ga

9#
發表於 07-5-6 23:01 |只看該作者

magee009,
I just called you, but it's could not be reached.  If you can, please call me.  I pm the number to you.  Thanks.

10#
發表於 07-5-31 10:54 |只看該作者

After CSB approved your OEA application, they will issue an approval document to you which will be needed for your first OEA claim. You can use that document as your OEA proof for UK VISA.

Your child may not need to have an UK student VISA if he/she will return to HK at every term break, which is a usual practice for OEA students because they also receive school passage allowance (SPA) that covers 3 round trips every year. It is because each school term in UK is shorter than 3 months and normal VISA can cover that period of time. Of course, with a student VISA, it could be easier for the child to get through immigration formality.
[img align=right]http://images5.theimagehosting.com/P1040061-3s.JPG[/img]

11#
發表於 07-5-31 19:36 |只看該作者

himarj,

Thanks for your information.  The CSB said the process was changed and they will not issue any approval document for the OEA. We just need to raise the claim form after paying the term fee.

I'm planning to apply the UK student VISA.  I'm afraid she may get a difficulty in the entry.

醒目開學勳章

12#
發表於 07-6-1 13:12 |只看該作者

shw 寫道:
I'm planning to apply the UK student VISA.  I'm afraid she may get a difficulty in the entry.

同小朋友簽定証會安心啲, 怕小朋友自己飛嚟飛去如果過immigration有咩問題就擔心死.
[img][/img]

13#
發表於 07-6-1 13:13 |只看該作者

As CSB no longer issue approval documents, your husband may need to ask the Personnel Registry to issue a letter as a proof of OEA which can also be used as the proof of employment.

Have you read the "Documents Required Notes" issue by the British Consulate? It can be download from this site :-

http://www.fco.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1115143963276

In the Notes they have explained that :-

"足夠支付英國課程費用的經濟證明

1971年移民法令詳細列明有關學生入境批准的規定。第57(vi)段指出,申請人在英國的生活和住宿費用必須自給自足,無需依靠工作或公帑。申請人和�及保證人必須提供銀行結帳單以證明他們合符該項規定。申請人或保證人需全權擁有這些資金。申請人所出示的銀行結帳單最好能顯示正數結餘,以及過去三至六個月擁有定期收入。

請注意,我們需要評估的是申請人或保證人在申請人留學英國整段期間的經濟能力(學位課程一般為三至四年),適用的證明文件包括工作資料、薪酬、花紅等,自僱人士可提供近期的商業帳目副本。"

So the British Consolate is not only looking at the deposit you have in your banks but also the regular incomes in supporting the study over the entire period. Which should include proof of OEA, salaries and employment.

You also need to attach a Letter of Support from Sponser when submitting the application to British Consolate.
[img align=right]http://images5.theimagehosting.com/P1040061-3s.JPG[/img]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題