搜索
教育王國 討論區 海外留學 孩子在澳洲讀書
樓主: redpocket
go

孩子在澳洲讀書

發表於 07-2-23 05:02 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 孩子在澳洲讀書

redpocket,
You have 3 kids, wow! Are you planning to send them all to overseas? Since the older one left, then put your husband there, then you can play 一枱麻雀!

Regarding to accent, yes, I dont think it should be a big issue. But since we bought up by British, so we thought British is the perfect english and the rest of the world is not. It is funny to see that! By the way, how many kids really can pick up the accent if they went there as teenager?

My husband bought up in American school but also studied in India which is similar to HK as it was British colony before, plus 3 yrs in Australia. Because of that, he said english is very confusing as same word will have different meaning in different countries. Now some people said he sound like American, some say he writes Crown (British) english and some say he has Canadian accent and since he knows so many Australian slang, no one really knows where he came from! For me, even though I live there for 3yrs and 3yrs in Canada, I still have my own HK accent and in many times, I need my husband to sit with me watching TV as I dont get it.

發表於 07-2-28 22:35 |顯示全部帖子

我不會倍他,所以仲諗緊幾時先係最好時機lor?

redpocket 寫道:
conniedodo,

孩子那麽小,你打算什麽時候放他去外地呢?你會陪伴他嗎?

如果未有決定,你可以先去各簡介會了解一下。各地的學制是不同的。

Happy Chinese New year   

發表於 07-3-1 12:50 |顯示全部帖子

conniedodo,

我寧願孩子多留在身邊久一點,因為孩子們的青春期時是頗難攪的,男孩子的話,最大的變化在F.2 至F.3之間,所以我待他們的性格穩定下來才會送他們出國。

I still have a boy studying at year 11. Probably study aboard 2 years late after.