教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 收到 HKPS (Kowloon Tong) 通知信請進
發新帖
樓主: summa05
go

收到 HKPS (Kowloon Tong) 通知信請進 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-1-8 22:19 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 收到 HKPS (Kowloon Tong) 通知信請進

my daughter got accepted as well for the N1 Anglo-Chinese am class. Just wondering if the school bus arrangement is ok. We live in Whampoa Gardren, how long does it take to school. Is there any seatbelt? Ok for a 2 years old baby? Pls hep.     

2#
發表於 07-1-9 14:23 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks Lamblamb, is your baby going to school by schoolbus or your drive him there?

3#
發表於 07-1-10 21:34 |顯示全部帖子

Lamblamb, yes my girl will take the schoolbus and that is the only choice.

btw, is your son attending any playgroup? Please share.

4#
發表於 07-1-11 12:56 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Lamblamb,

My girl, Chloe used to go to GYM at TST (I guess that they went to the same GYM) but now we have switched to "KidXGallery", and during weekdays, she used to attend playgroup in Whampoa twice a week and now she is trying the playgroup in "GracefuXHandX" , Kids there are much older than her. She seems like it, just need some time to check if she is ok with this course.

Just wondering which playgroup is Lulube attending during weekdays?

5#
發表於 07-1-11 21:05 |顯示全部帖子

KidXGallery is very good, my girl loves to go!!

lamww 寫道:
Hi,
Can I know the feedback of KidXGallery? A friend of mine is thinking to let her girl play there.

6#
發表於 07-1-19 22:28 |顯示全部帖子

Summa05,

my baby is now attending the "Creative Movement" course, she likes it very much..

7#
發表於 07-1-19 22:39 |顯示全部帖子

Lamblamb ,

Chloe was in the bug class when she is about 7 months old and she quit when she was about 1year and 2 months.

About the course at HKCS, is it in TST? Chloe attended as well! unfortunately she was grouped with babies who are much younger than her (she was 16 months and the others were 12/13 months!!!) and she knew almost everything they were teaching. so she quit right after the first lesson.

Also about the toddle PG at Learning Habitat? is it in LV? is it good?

Lamblamb 寫道:
danduscc,
Which class did Chloe attend at the gym?  Maybe they've met before!!

Lulube really enjoys the gym ah.  He's been there for nearly a year.  But we'll be switching to a course at HKCS as it's about time for a change.  I'm really looking forward to this programme as I heard from other mamis that it's very good.

He's also going to the toddler PG at Learning Habitat and one other smaller one nearby.

8#
發表於 07-1-21 23:57 |顯示全部帖子

Lamblamb ,

Yes she was in Tanya's Class, Sat afternoon. She was a very good teacher!!! Chloe loves her very much.

Thanks for your PG info. I will check on it.

Lamblamb 寫道:
Hello danduscc,

Lulube was in the bug --> bird --> beast class.  Was Chloe in Ms Tanya's class when she was a bug?

Yes.  It's the same HKCS course at TST.  Hmm. Strange.  Although we join the class for 19+ months kids, the other kids seem to be younger.  I must ask the teacher tomorrow as well.

As for the Toddler class at LH, we're going to the one at Hampton Loft instead.  I would say it's so so.  It's really like going to school where everyone sits in a circle and the teacher will talk and talk with teaching aids.  15 min of Eng by a NET, 15 min of Chinese, then some handicraft/playing.  But since you just need to pay for 5 lessons as a lot, you can give it a try.  Personally, I prefer classes with more teacher-student interaction.

We've been to a PG which I feel that the atmosphere was so warm and the teachers were so sincere.  See whether you're interested. Click HERE
‹ 上一主題|下一主題