搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 VOTE SFA VS G.T
樓主: tinatam
go

VOTE SFA VS G.T [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-12-12 22:45 |只看該作者

Re: VOTE SFA VS G.T

Today , I have visited to the school of GT and found out the answer for myself, so thank you for your comand.  I will ask my experienced friends and colledges.  I never bother you all here/

But I dont know why you are here if you dont like this topics?????

For example:
Did you learn a debate of the difference between wet market and supermark?

I just want someone who may give us few advantages and disadvantages ....but no body can answer these.....

I felt so scared and disapointed...
you just justice and point out  my passed message not related topics ..complain to vote ,...no advise .....laugh at me.............sound like that....       
Never mind.....if you have no idea, just let it pass,....
I am really dont hurt you all.

Just want to compare both difference types of school  .....                   
Advantage of GT are : -
Small Group,  less homework,  no presure, many kindness teachers, no punishment, have gifted education ,   students can enjoy a happy school life.  Good acadamic with secondary , Famous school, Good enviorment.

Can anyone show me the disadvantages?
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

42#
發表於 06-12-12 23:09 |只看該作者

Sorry, you have changed your message after i read it.

That's alright.

43#
發表於 06-12-12 23:14 |只看該作者

You shall also salute to me.  I am one of them.

Malaya 寫道:
對於各位仍然繼續苦口婆心地勸導NichoB的人仕,本人在此向你們敬禮。

[quote]
501 寫道:
NichoB,

我從來冇話過SFA唔好,我只係話唔好阻止其他人講點解唔揀SFA啫,請勿斷章取義。

我只係覺得好奇怪,當初SFA收左你小朋友,你o係BK開幾十個topics係咁話人地封acceptance letter寫"GIFTED EDUCATION"你幾咁開心,而家又話G.T.近你屋企好D。個個有幾個offers o係手 o既家長,呢段時間未諗掂都好正常,但如果成日o係度叫人投票揀最好o既學校,我覺得就唔係咁好囉。你有幾間學校o係手就開心啫,我呢D一間都冇既睇到會好傷心o架...

我唔係G.T. o既家長,所以唔應該評論學校既好與壞。在我o黎講,適合自己小朋友而小朋友自己讀得開心o既就係好學校。
[/quote]

44#
發表於 06-12-12 23:23 |只看該作者

She keep asking for vote because she think all parents here has lower IQ than herself to play this voting game.

Yes, you are right, she is treating this very "玩玩下", it's just a game for herself.

She will have many funny ideas, if someday she will drop GT, she will say the library there has no books, or the Principal's last name is not match with her 八字; or SFA is too old, the Gov't has not enough funding, or the Gov't didn't give SFA a new campus.  Anything you can possiblly think of.

軍魁星 寫道:
NichoB,

在為小朋友選學校的時候, 我們做家長的責任, 只是在幼兒未能有獨立思考能力的時候, 根據自已的認知為幼兒作出自認為最合適的安排, 小朋友將來的路最終仍是他們自已要走的, 希望你唔好玩玩下, 呢個係一個需要認真思量的問題.

我見到你在另一個topic又再叫人vote, 請問vote來做乜?  不如用多d時間去了解各間小學的具體情況, 當有新發現的時候, 可以post出來大家分享.  我相信, 任何一間學校, 都不能用一個簡單的形容詞"好", 或"不好"來描述其中包含的所有.  

有網友講過, 你之前都有開過幾個topic叫人vote, 結果呢? Vote,  能幫倒你嗎?

45#
發表於 06-12-13 09:29 |只看該作者

Chimmmmmmm
I think you always "玩玩下"  , NOT ME , Are you K3 Parents ? Pls go away la...                         

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

46#
發表於 06-12-14 09:38 |只看該作者

To go away or not is NOT up to you, but myself.

How do you guess that I am K3 Parent?  Give you a hint, I am a frequent speaker in BK, I use this new ID just to serve you.  Many other parents here might know who I am, but definitly not you, because with your IQ, mostly you will guess that I am a K3 parent.

NichoB 寫道:
Chimmmmmmm
I think you always "玩玩下"  , NOT ME , Are you K3 Parents ? Pls go away la...                         

47#
發表於 06-12-14 11:24 |只看該作者

Monster Chinmm, Hahha! you picture has shown your great big nose  ....
heheheheheee  no need to say!!!       

48#
發表於 06-12-14 12:47 |只看該作者

I'm new here, may I know the full name of GT??

49#
發表於 06-12-14 13:15 |只看該作者

Another, which one is GSIS???

50#
發表於 06-12-14 14:12 |只看該作者

Totally agree.點解 要比較? 每個人對好學校既定義都吾同,SFA同GT係吾同類形既學校.  The most important is  你個小朋友適合邊種模式既教學方法.  Am I right???     

51#
發表於 06-12-14 16:00 |只看該作者

Absolutely Right   

pl125828 寫道:
Totally agree.點解 要比較? 每個人對好學校既定義都吾同,SFA同GT係吾同類形既學校.  The most important is  你個小朋友適合邊種模式既教學方法.  Am I right???     

52#
發表於 07-1-2 21:36 |只看該作者

I JUST WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOVE THIS....NOT FRIGHT FOR THEM....DO YOU UNDERSTAND?            

53#
發表於 07-1-3 12:01 |只看該作者

我留意左Tinatam 及 Nichol B都好耐, 其實我唔想vote物野學校, 反正vote來都無謂, Tinatam 及 Nichol B只想有人support 佢(地?!), 不過, 我實在忍唔住要同Tinatam 及 Nichol B講聲,  你叫人"command" 呢個英文字, 應該係 "comment"!, 仲有係"Let's Vote"唔係"Let Vote"........sorry, I don't want to commence a trial here, but as a gester of courtesy, I would like to remind you. Hope this won't give you any hard feeling.

54#
發表於 07-1-3 20:45 |只看該作者

GT freedom school

SFA - home work too much,  not easy pick up !

Both of them, good school with good comments
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖