搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 樂基幼稚園
樓主: 睿睿豬
go

樂基幼稚園 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 07-1-4 17:46 |只看該作者

Re: 樂基幼稚園

As my son applied for int'l class, we were intereviewed in the afternoon.  But the time was exactly my son's usual nap time, so we had to force him to get up after 45 mins' nap.  And you know, kids would be in bad mood if they don't sleep enough.  So he didn't want to say anything during the interview and just concentrated on reading (to be exact, looking at and flipping the book) and said "dog" when he saw a dog and said "quack, quack" when he saw a chick!!!  (My god!  And I had to clarify with the teacher that he seldom saw a chick, but usually a duckling.)  He didn't like to talk any more.  Even when the teacher asked him to point to Mommy and his nose and other body parts (at which he is extremely good), he just simply ignored her.  When the teacher gave him a toy, he smiled and said "bye bye".  Perhaps, his chance is rather slim.  :-|

42#
發表於 07-1-5 14:53 |只看該作者

Just received the letter, very disappointed...FAIL.  Why haven't waiting list??  Hope my son will have good performance in next interview.     

43#
發表於 07-1-8 10:20 |只看該作者

My son failed, too.  Have to find other schools but I know some have already closed application.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題