教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 Goop Hope School
樓主: snoopy_mum
go

Goop Hope School [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-11-29 16:07 |只看該作者

Re: Goop Hope School

ohnono,

I am sorry that I could not catch your meaning!

22#
發表於 06-11-29 16:38 |只看該作者

我只是講口下我自己的睇法。若有不同意的請恕罪。若同意的請在內心微笑一下就算。記住唔駛回應。
:verycold: :verycold: :verycold:

23#
發表於 06-11-29 16:42 |只看該作者

ohnono 寫道:
其實全港的學校都是以學術成績掛帥。若在所謂名校裡讀,好成績的會更加好,因有競爭才有進步,這亦是你點解要千揀萬揀都要揀這學校去讀的原因。不好成績的也要變好,否則便會淘汰,所謂適者生存。
若在普通的學校一樣,老師一定想全部同學的成績都好,一樣要催谷,一樣要分班。只是成績不好的未必會淘汰,但會編落去瀾泥班,難道這樣你想嗎。
因這是現實,我們不可能脫離現實,難道你可叫學校停止每兩月一次的學術評估嗎?或出淺口的來就你呀,好嗎?取消每星期一次的默書?或一年班教K3的書好嗎?那就晒你地呀!個個同學科科100分然後回來BK向全港的父母推介說:這真是一間很愛心的學校!

醒(口下)喇你地!

千挑萬揀完學生後, 學校冇好方法教好班叻女, 學生成績唔理想就要人搵定學校, 難得咁都可以得到家長認同, 仲要話 "不好成績的也要變好,否則便會淘汰,所謂適者生存。"  
人哋點解鬧德望, 唔鬧女拔? 一樣自己揀學生, DGJS 全部直升, GH 就仲要玩升中淘汰賽, 讀 DGJS 如果轉校, 雖然可能都關競爭大、讀得辛苦事, 但d老師好似唔會出口叫人搵定學校, 事關女拔都唔排名, 家長亦唔知自己個女究竟讀得叻唔叻. 但係 GH?
仲有, 唔少好學校都唔係事事睇成績做人啦, 唔知邊個應該醒吓呢.

24#
發表於 06-11-29 17:03 |只看該作者

ohnono 寫道:
我只是講口下我自己的睇法。若有不同意的請恕罪。若同意的請在內心微笑一下就算。記住唔駛回應。

So, you are actually asking people to shut up and not to response to your thread.  
No No No is my answer to you.
I still could not believe you classify some kids as 瀾泥!
Tell me, I really want to know, which primary school has 瀾泥班?

25#
發表於 06-11-29 18:17 |只看該作者

嘩你想陰我跟住告埋我誹謗。
你以為個個都傻架!
總言之自己未放棄自己囉,未更加努力,若覺得自己係未盡全力的未勤力口的未得囉.最緊要識得自己站在乜野位置,問心無愧。人地得,點解自己唔得。不要找千百理由來作辨就咁簡單。

26#
發表於 06-11-29 22:43 |只看該作者

'The ways that they use to teach our kids' is only the means, it's the end that counts.  I would judge a school by the students they 'produce'.  Good schools help develop your kids.  I'm talking about the whole person, not just academic results.  We all know that good academic results do not guarantee success in life.  You can see that students from the same school share similar outlook because they hang around with each other day in and day out for so many years and they influence each other.  Look at the kids and you will see how good the school is.  It's much more reliable than listening to what people tell you.

There are of course successful people who do not come from the so-called famous schools.  Because I believe there are many good schools and good teachers out there.  Just that they do not attract so much attention like these ones do.

larryking 寫道:
My personal view is that, when we judge a primary school, we do not only look at the result.  We do not say a school is good just because their students are able to get high score in the exams.  I also could not agree with some parents who have said that they thought a school is good because they had met some very successful or good people who had studied in that primary school.    Try to think about this, there are so many other good and successful people in this society who did not study in a popular primary schools. It would be illogical and misleading to say that a school is good or bad in this way.
I think the better way to judge a primary school is to look at the ways that they use to teach our kids.

27#
發表於 06-11-30 01:45 |只看該作者

Ciz
同意。
名校就好似名牌,總有佢令人欣賞的地方。雖不至能討好每一個人,但總有令人心弦的地方。我不是崇尚明牌名校,但質素的保證和口碑就正正是佢地得以生存之道。正如有人會花一百幾十去看梁朝偉做戲,而我Ohnono願意免費做戲比你地睇你地都嫌浪費時間。道理一樣,你地識得梁朝偉而唔識我囉。而名校的畢業生就正好做了他們的推銷員。邊個邊個在這裡畢業的,家長的信心又大了.話這學校年年都有狀元出,這學校又成了家長吹捧的對象。說穿了未又是名牌(校)應。自己judge雖要耐性和時間,倒不如信口碑或走上來BK問下有邊間好學校重好。

28#
發表於 06-11-30 09:06 |只看該作者

ohnono 寫道:
其實全港的學校都是以學術成績掛帥。若在所謂名校裡讀,好成績的會更加好,因有競爭才有進步,這亦是你點解要千揀萬揀都要揀這學校去讀的原因。不好成績的也要變好,否則便會淘汰,所謂適者生存。
因這是現實,我們不可能脫離現實,難道你可叫學校停止每兩月一次的學術評估嗎?或出淺口的來就你呀,好嗎?取消每星期一次的默書?或一年班教K3的書好嗎?那就晒你地呀!個個同學科科100分然後回來BK向全港的父母推介說:這真是一間很愛心的學校!

醒(口下)喇你地!

Still, you have not explained to us why you call a little kid   瀾泥!!!  Don't you know what the word "RESPECT" means?

29#
發表於 06-11-30 09:30 |只看該作者

Thank you for your comments.
I think we are basically sharing the same view.  We are both focusing on the kids themself.  The difference between us is that you focuse on the end result; i value the means more.  I would not reckon a school is good just because its students are decent.  A school is good only if it can educate the kids in an open and happy atmosphere.  As far as what i have heard, my impression of goh is that it is an overly strict and cruel school.  You may say that it is only my impressin.  But I think it is reasonable to rely on those comments that i have heard.

30#
發表於 06-11-30 10:26 |只看該作者

又有同學唔明,又要虛耗其他同學的時間去解釋,,今天就上一堂自然科學堂喇。今天教瀾泥。泥之所以成泥又咁多人有興趣者,皆因佢能孕育出有用的食糧又或美麗的花朵。相反又可培植出可害人的罌粟花。這個很視乎人怎樣去處理佢地。處理得好,故物論你本質係肥沃的泥又或者是唔肥沃的泥,總之都可培育出很好的植物。若果處理得不好,故物論你本質係肥沃的泥又或者是唔肥沃的泥,都未必可培育出很好的植物。甚至乎好的泥也會變壞泥,壞了的泥不好好處理,又遇著個排成日落雨,就是這樣壞了的泥又會變成瀾泥。但瀾泥始終是泥,每當遇見太陽伯伯一出,瀾泥又變乾泥,若這時能加小許肥料,瀾泥最終又可變成好泥。下次請自己備課。不要問我乾泥呀肥沃呀這些點解喇。

31#
發表於 06-11-30 13:15 |只看該作者

我同意每個家長替小朋友選學校都會先看result,誰不望子成龍/望女成鳳呢? 但是所謂result,不單指學業成績,還包括了品格的培養。如果一間學校的老師,自己也不能做好身教,對成績不夠好的小朋友,便看不起及冷言冷語,那又如何能替我們培養出好品格、有愛心的小朋友呢?

在我自己來說,我一定不會選這樣的學校讓我的孩子讀,不管它的學業成績有多好。其他人可能有不同的想法,這沒關係,各人有各人的取捨。

另外,說成績不夠好的小朋友是”爛泥”,也太過無禮貌和不尊重別人了,如果其他人這樣說你,你會有什麼感覺?

32#
發表於 06-11-30 13:22 |只看該作者

Tell us, why you call a not so good little kid "瀾泥"!

33#
發表於 06-11-30 13:44 |只看該作者

Primary education aims to equip children with the basic life skills and learning skills, particularly in the areas of reading, writing and communication in their childhood. The knowledge acquired is relatively simple, and the focus is on developing students’ interest in learning and cultivating the other important aspects including character, attitude and confidence.
As such, the most important condition for choosing school is to have a good learning environment and inviting school life. It is because quality learning generates good results and is beneficial to the children’s future development. We should not judge a school only by its reputation. In fact, children can have more room for development if there is less stress at school.  By Professor WONG Po-choi.

The so-called traditional famous primary schools’ teachers only make a brief talk in the classes. They all know that most of parents might employ private tutors to teach their children at home. We have no doubt there are many pupils have better academic results from so-called famous schools but it’s a repay by their parents not only school. In these few years, district / non traditional / non famous schools also have 10A students at HKCEE. Maybe parents want to let their children to attend those so-called famous schools because one of the advantages is that they can raise their status in their peers, besides maybe it makes their nose bigger. (it’s a joke)

34#
發表於 06-11-30 14:00 |只看該作者

As you think it is nothing wrong to call a kid 瀾泥, then tell us which schools have  瀾泥 kids and 瀾泥classes!
ohnono 寫道:
嘩你想陰我跟住告埋我誹謗。
你以為個個都傻架!

又有同學唔明,又要虛耗其他同學的時間去解釋,,今天就上一堂自然科學堂喇。今天教瀾泥。泥之所以成泥又咁多人有興趣者,皆因佢能孕育出有用的食糧又或美麗的花朵。相反又可培植出可害人的罌粟花。這個很視乎人怎樣去處理佢地。處理得好,故物論你本質係肥沃的泥又或者是唔肥沃的泥,總之都可培育出很好的植物。若果處理得不好,故物論你本質係肥沃的泥又或者是唔肥沃的泥,都未必可培育出很好的植物。甚至乎好的泥也會變壞泥,壞了的泥不好好處理,又遇著個排成日落雨,就是這樣壞了的泥又會變成瀾泥。但瀾泥始終是泥,每當遇見太陽伯伯一出,瀾泥又變乾泥,若這時能加小許肥料,瀾泥最終又可變成好泥。下次請自己備課。不要問我乾泥呀肥沃呀這些點解喇。

35#
發表於 06-11-30 14:00 |只看該作者

本來稱呼成績不好小朋友做"瀾泥"已經討厭,以為係無心之失,點知仲講埋D乜野叫'瀾泥",真係不知羞恥!

36#
發表於 06-11-30 14:14 |只看該作者

瀾泥有什麼可怕呢,只有自暴自棄,自己放棄自己的才可怕,因為終有陽光出現的一天。再加點肥,樹木又可成長。這樣的成長豈不更抵受風吹雨打呢。只有嘗過痛苦才會明白快樂,只有經歷過失去才會珍惜現在所擁有。
我們共勉之。

37#
發表於 06-11-30 14:14 |只看該作者

Dr.Cool 寫道:
本來稱呼成績不好小朋友做"瀾泥"已經討厭,以為係無心之失,點知仲講埋D乜野叫'瀾泥",真係不知羞恥!

In fact when you think about it, it is not surprising at all.  Only such school could have such supporter.  It is so consistency.

38#
發表於 06-11-30 14:17 |只看該作者

嘩!! 我是路過的, 這邊箱真熱鬧.
可否總結一下, 哪一類學生適合讀Good Hope School.
有無正選生會不讀.
我是Waiting list, 看了很多, 是是非非, 現沒有方向了.
11月20日又不中, 現在還有什麼私校收生?
--------------------------------------------------------

39#
發表於 06-11-30 15:05 |只看該作者

Hey, maybe her kid's school has'nt any such 瀾泥班 because that is a real 瀾泥學校. All classes are 瀾泥班. No matters who is good or not.        

40#
發表於 06-11-30 19:10 |只看該作者

係囉, 瀾泥有什麼可怕呢, 吾會 respect 別人的人才可怕呢. 我相信如果她認為她的小孩不是瀾泥, 咁香港便無一個小孩係瀾泥啦.
希望你的小孩是瀾泥啦, 咁 '這樣的成長豈不更抵受風吹雨打呢, 只有嘗過痛苦才會明白快樂,只有經歷過失去才會珍惜現在所擁有。' 共勉之

‹ 上一主題|下一主題