用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 CAIS 好唔好? (Christian Alliance International Schoo ...
樓主: ka_yo
go

CAIS 好唔好? (Christian Alliance International School) [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 07-1-31 11:21 |只看該作者

Re: CAIS 好唔好? (Christian Alliance International School)

Perryma

The interview for child is around 15-20 mins.  For the whole interview is around 40 mins including a chat to Principal and visit the school environment.

Perryma 寫道:
TinaMummy,
May I know that how long does the interview take?

42#
發表於 07-1-31 11:26 |只看該作者

Hi fleet

Congratulation

I prefer AM class because my daughter will take extra curriculum in weekday afternoon.

fleet 寫道:
Hi TinaMummy,
Happy to see your message today.
My son did the interview yesterday and got acceptance by the principal. I am soooo happy    . The interview was similar as yours, the principal invited us to her office, talked for a while, then my son stayed in the office to do some test. After that, the principal told me the result and brought us to walk around the school. I told the principal that I prefer PM class, how about you?

43#
發表於 07-2-7 22:54 |只看該作者

I have the interview with my son today and it's so glad that he was accepted in the AM class too.      . I have asked the vice principal how many kids in a class but I forgot. Does anyone know that? And I would like to ask your kid will take the mandarin or the French as the 2nd language?

44#
發表於 07-2-8 08:52 |只看該作者

Perryma

Congratulation  

I will take Mandarin as the 2nd language for my daughter.  How about you

45#
發表於 07-2-8 09:06 |只看該作者

Perryma,
Congratulations!
The vice principal said max. 20 students in class.

Re: 2nd language
I will choose French

46#
發表於 07-2-8 22:24 |只看該作者

Hi parents,

I just submitted the application form in person to CAIS this afternoon to apply for K3. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for arranging an interview? Do I need to wait for a month to get a chance for an interview? Any parents who have applied for K3 please share your experience.
Thanks.

47#
發表於 07-2-8 23:53 |只看該作者

Perryma

What grade is your son applying for? My son will have an interview for P1 next week. I am so nervous as his English is not as strong as IS's students.

48#
發表於 07-2-9 09:00 |只看該作者

minggrace,

I submitted the form in 10/2006 and the interview was arranged on 30/1/2007.

49#
發表於 07-2-9 21:02 |只看該作者

Thanks for your information, fleet!

Minggrace

50#
發表於 07-2-13 00:36 |只看該作者

leegbd,
My son is going to join in K3 in coming Sept.  

Minggrace,
I submitted the form in Mid-Dec and the interview was on 7th Feb.

TinaMummy & fleet,
Thank you very much but I still thinking to reserved the place or not? Cause the school bus takes too long from my place to school. It will takes 50 mins to school and 1 hour and 25 mins back home. But actually I just live in Lai King. I don't know why it takes so long to travel. Actually he will probably attend anyother school in the afternoon so I am afraid he can not be on time for the afternoon session.

51#
發表於 07-2-13 09:03 |只看該作者

Hi Perryma

You may seek for a private van.  It will be more directly to school and save time.

Transportation is not a problem.  Some of my daughter's classmates are from Tseung Kwan O, Yuen Long & Tuen Mun to Kowloon Tong.

Do you pay the fee for reservation

Perryma 寫道:

TinaMummy & fleet,
Thank you very much but I still thinking to reserved the place or not? Cause the school bus takes too long from my place to school. It will takes 50 mins to school and 1 hour and 25 mins back home. But actually I just live in Lai King. I don't know why it takes so long to travel. Actually he will probably attend anyother school in the afternoon so I am afraid he can not be on time for the afternoon session.

52#
發表於 07-2-13 09:07 |只看該作者

TinaMummy,

How do I arrange the school bus for my son? Do I need to contact the driver or the school? We live in Kwun Tong and don't know how long the bus will take?

53#
發表於 07-2-13 14:24 |只看該作者

Hi fleet

I've no info. of school bus at this moment.  I think the school will provide us the details later.

fleet 寫道:
TinaMummy,

How do I arrange the school bus for my son? Do I need to contact the driver or the school? We live in Kwun Tong and don't know how long the bus will take?

54#
發表於 07-2-14 17:26 |只看該作者

Dear All CAIS parents,

My kid has been admitted by a local traditional primary school but found that he is not very happy with his school life (as he is smart but too active in class, which is not welcomed by traditional school teachers), and we are thinking for the change of school.  Have viewed the website of CAIS for few times but cannot find any information about the school fee for Grade 1 and up, would you pls be so kind to let us have information about the school fee, thank you so much.

55#
發表於 07-2-14 21:56 |只看該作者

fleet ,
I called the school to ask the school bus before. They gave me the phone no.(81071021- Mr. Lee). We need to contact him by ourselves. Actually the provided one is the school bus of 培道. I don't think CAIS has their school bus that's why they can only give me the 培道 school bus. I called Mr. Lee and asked but I don't think it can fit my time. You can call to ask.

TinaMummy,
I think I will reserve the place but I will make up my decision with my husband tonight cause I don't know well the standard of CAIS. I talked to the vice principal before she said they will teach phonics during the lesson but my son already started that already I am not sure whether they will repeat the same thing. Also the Mandarin, she said they will teach the very basic of that but my son also learned for 2 years in the school already I don't know whther I should take the Mandarin or the French for him?

Do you mind to let me know  what kindergarten your kids study now?

56#
發表於 07-2-14 23:21 |只看該作者

Regarding the school fee, the following info is extracted from CAIS's web site.
click here :  school fee

Hope this can be help.

amazing9870

57#
發表於 07-2-15 09:05 |只看該作者

Perryma,
Thank for your info. I will call Mr. Lee later.

58#
發表於 07-2-15 09:34 |只看該作者

Hi Perryma

My daughter's situation is same as your son.  She is learning phonics and quite well.  Mandarin just started in K2. She knew the Maths of addend and subtradhend already.

I just want to share my points with you that: -

1.  I don't mind she will repeat the lower level of knowledge in CAIS - K3.  Because this is CAIS's K3 standard, I can't change anymore.

2.  In near future (G.1 - G.2), I am sure the English standard CAIS is much higher than the same age child in local school.

3.  I choose Mandarin because I think English and Mandarin is the main languages in Asia and it's an irresistible general trend even in the world.

4.  French is a necessary condition for civil servant in Toronto of Canada only and it's not so popular in Europe.

5.  According to your last question, please check PM.

Hope my opion will not affect your decision.

TinaMummy,
I think I will reserve the place but I will make up my decision with my husband tonight cause I don't know well the standard of CAIS. I talked to the vice principal before she said they will teach phonics during the lesson but my son already started that already I am not sure whether they will repeat the same thing. Also the Mandarin, she said they will teach the very basic of that but my son also learned for 2 years in the school already I don't know whther I should take the Mandarin or the French for him?

Do you mind to let me know  what kindergarten your kids study now?
[/quote]

59#
發表於 07-2-15 10:33 |只看該作者

amazing9870 寫道:
Regarding the school fee, the following info is extracted from CAIS's web site.
click here :  school fee

Hope this can be help.
amazing9870

amazing9870,

Thanks very much for your kind assistance!

Leolonglongma

60#
發表於 07-2-16 20:40 |只看該作者

TinaMummy,
Thank you for your opinion. Please check pm.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題