用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 Good Hope 一所無"愛"的學校,想入這間學校的K3 家長請 ...
發新帖
樓主: summer媽媽
go

Good Hope 一所無"愛"的學校,想入這間學校的K3 家長請想清楚 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-23 11:49 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Good Hope 一所無"愛"的學校,想入這間學校的K3 家長請想清楚

agree

馬媽媽 寫道:
Thank you for Summer Ma Ma's sharing. If all people in the world are afraid of revenage, then the bad school and people will become more, and more children will suffer. Appreciate your courage!!

2#
發表於 06-11-24 13:32 |顯示全部帖子

點解GH家長都甘無品德架

bricks 寫道:
我懷疑你的孩子是2007年入這校的waiting list。寫衰學校可能令正選生退學,你自己就可以執死雞!真係想創你!在放鎊前後好多人都用呢條橋,好多學校高層都知。無稽之談!

3#
發表於 06-11-25 13:31 |顯示全部帖子

讀PhD時要交六張thesis, 香港的大學壓力更大

如果 交六張紙 可以 有PhD 學位, 咁香港的大學 可以說是無得救啦. 想當年 我都要 交二百多張紙. 現在我的師弟妹, 也都是唸PhD 學位, 聽都未聽到 交六張紙 可以 有PhD 學位. 如果係, 請你話我知, 等我通知的師弟妹 [拿拿臨] 去拿多一個PhD 啦.

重有, 現在香港地, 閑閑地在街上都有[拾令廿個]PhD啦.

4#
發表於 06-11-25 13:39 |顯示全部帖子

你唔使同她計較啦. 此學校的家長大部份都係咁啦. 我相信他們的家庭都很有家教的.

larryking 寫道:
Thanks for your comments.

I may be wrong, but I sense that you are always trying to relate the user "siusumdim"to some other users in this forum.  As such, please allow me to declare here that I have no any direct or indirect relationship with the user called "siusumdim".  I am just expressing my point of view and sharing some of the relevant information with other parents.  Please let me know if I have done/write anything which is inapproprate.  Thanking in advance.

Also, from your response below, I think I am wrong of thinking you were my friend(not a close friend though.  Just have bought some fishes from her and had a few good chat with her) who is working in a fish market.  If so, my apology.

5#
發表於 06-11-25 14:00 |顯示全部帖子

其實, 好多 明 校 的背後, 都有很多不為人知的事, 當然有好的, 也有不好的. 好的, 自然給人受落. 因為大家都想讓小朋友入 明校. 但係, 如果是 不好的..... 多數給人誤解為 :希望別人放棄, 自己便可以有機會. 加上 一大幫家長 為了維護自己的學校, 一齊聲討那些講事實的家長.

因此 一幕幕 蠻橫行為, 盡顯明校家長的特色.

我們也好觀看精彩表現.

larryking 寫道:
This is very kind of you, thank you.  
Tell you what, i am pretty disappointed after i have read the responses of some of the parents.  I think they are too self protective.  If fact, i always believe that when things are not going right, you have to speak out.  This has nothing to do with defamation, but to let the subject konw other people's opinions and to improve when necessary. Things will not disappear only because you are not talking/thinking about it.  Be more positive to other perople's comment, this is what i want and need my kids to learn.

6#
發表於 06-11-27 09:18 |顯示全部帖子

doristsang 寫道:
對不起, 算我多口...
不是PhD做的研究通常叫Dissertation嗎? Thesis通常是M.Phil才會叫的嗎?

Its okay. Please check it out...
1) Dr Chris Walton: My PhD thesis (completed in 2001) is entitled Abstract Machines for Dynamic Computation. ... Proceedings of the 2004 Spring Symposium on Semantic Web Services, Stanford, California, USA, March 2004. (PDF Document, 8 pages, 102K). ...
www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/~cdw/
2) Journalism & Media Studies CentreF., PhD Thesis Oral Presentation: Investigative Reporting in Post-Deng China: A Case Study of Nanfang Zhoumo from ... media as a news resource, 5th International Symposium on Online Journalism. Austin, USA, University of Texas, 2004. ...
www.hku.hk/rss/rs2004/rpg_44500_gen.html  
3) ASCA Bibliography --   PhD ThesisPhD Thesis. Publication Year: 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 ... Keith Charles Gendreau, MIT, USA, May 1995. Download:. N/A. URL: http://lheawww.gsfc.nasa.gov/~kcg/www/thesis.html ...
www.astro.isas.ac.jp/asca/bibliography/phd_thesis.html
4) more & more....etc

Of course, dissertation also can apply to PhD degree. By the way, I am talking about the quality of the thesis/dissertation not the name of it. Anyway, thanks for your sharing.

7#
發表於 06-11-27 12:00 |顯示全部帖子

I also want to know, please tell us.

viewer 寫道:

jonmkchan,

請問香港那一間大學的 PhD 要交六張thesis ?

[quote]
jonmkchan 寫道:
讀PhD時要交六張thesis, 香港的大學壓力更大, 所以可以不讀或轉去外國的社區大學或讀副學士.
[/quote]

8#
發表於 06-11-28 09:13 |顯示全部帖子

jonmkchan 寫道:
I did my PhD in state, CA when I worked in Milpitas, San Joes (For the time, freeway 101 is very jam without drive upon couple lane from San Francisco, so I was used to take Super 1 thru halfmon bay to SanFrancisco) so I took confucian for study which is much easy for me as a people from China.  I quoted HKU & HKUST (Many GH graduate)  has more stress when I chit-chat with the people from HK in weekend for Greater Chinese gathering at Cupertio for the time being. I was rich in year 2000 when I have option from the company for US$few million, but reinvest and got bomb end up. now is middle-class. In Hong Kong middle class is HK$1mil - 2.5mi/year, am I right? But it's a bit low compare to state.
jonmkchan 寫道:
Jojoh, you did copy this message to many topic in BK, and what do mean for bright school, famous School in Chinese has to be written as "名校".

Response to your questions refer to PhD in other GH related thread , Yes, I got PhD in HK PolyU for Confucian vs modern Human Power for few years ago. please understand what is thesis and dissertation. 6 thesis = 6 books, not # of papers. And you are right, they are many PhD graduates and Professors in HK. Tell me your profession, or send me E-mail ([email protected]) if you have interest to get PhD, I could be your tutor. I'm also part-time tutor for China Law in HK.

Check here -->
http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=821695&forum=7#14005638

WOW, WOW, WOW,
You've GOT TWO PhD in State and HKPolyU. What a big surprised!!!!!!

引文:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jonmkchan 寫道:
請說某某學校不是的家長在發表言論前發誓, 你/ 他是某某學校的家長, 所說為事實, 如說謊, 不得好死, 一輩子不能出頭....
--------------------------------------------------------

9#
發表於 06-11-30 15:07 |顯示全部帖子

larryking 寫道:
Yes you are right.  One thing the parents can do is to report the incident in BK and let the other parents be aware of it.  

But many supporter will say us make story ~~~~ Who have guts to come here to share ?

‹ 上一主題|下一主題