教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 SKH's interview (Central)
樓主: zigzag
go

SKH's interview (Central) [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 06-11-11 20:38 |只看該作者

Re: SKH's interview (Central)

hi,
      i have the same feeling.when we attented the interview,my son was sleeping.after we went in the classroom ,i waked my son up immediately.but my son was not very awake and the teacher only said goodbye to us and hadn't gave him the sticker. so i felt very upset about that

82#
發表於 06-11-12 10:03 |只看該作者

SKH 係咪星期一開始寄信通知?

83#
發表於 06-11-12 15:30 |只看該作者

hi, keilocl,
St. paul co-ed is quite good.  Not much homeworks to do.  Time can be spared for doing other acitivities, not just staying at home for studying.   It is more easy than I expected.  But now both the teaching system for primary school and secondary school is going to change a lot.   We just use five years to teach all six year primary shcool syllabus and primary six will be a transition year.  

84#
發表於 06-11-13 11:19 |只看該作者

係呀...學校話13號開始通知..... 我諗到都等一兩日先至有消息囉....唉...雖然係覺得機會唔大, 但係仍然希望收到信先至認命...哈...

醒目開學勳章

85#
發表於 06-11-13 11:24 |只看該作者

我都覺得 100% 唔會收我個仔 anyway 收到信都上黎報告下啦
我鐘意你同我講 I Love U, I Love U Too!You're my sunshine. My only sunshine. U make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear. How much I Love U. Please don't take my sunshine away.

86#
發表於 06-11-13 11:33 |只看該作者

收都唔去讀   

醒目開學勳章

87#
發表於 06-11-13 11:34 |只看該作者

咁你會選擇邊間幼稚園呀

head 寫道:
收都唔去讀   
我鐘意你同我講 I Love U, I Love U Too!You're my sunshine. My only sunshine. U make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear. How much I Love U. Please don't take my sunshine away.

88#
發表於 06-11-13 11:58 |只看該作者

首選 靈糧堂~~感覺有9成中, 只係驚派pm class
次選 寶血~~如果靈糧只中pm, 而寶血轉到am; 就寶血.
esmehouse 寫道:
咁你會選擇邊間幼稚園呀

[quote]head 寫道:
收都唔去讀   
[/quote]

醒目開學勳章

89#
發表於 06-11-13 12:10 |只看該作者

OIC

90#
發表於 06-11-13 12:53 |只看該作者

SKH 今日出信通知wor...請問有人收到未呀? (應該未gum快gei...快則聽日, 慢則後日, 不過始終好心急呀...)

雖然好多去完interview 0既mama都ng滿意間學校, 但係我識d仔女0係度讀0既mama都話間學校好好, 小朋友讀得好開心, 老師都好好wor... 可能真係interview 0個日太多人, 安排ng完善, 先會令大家覺得0甘差lor...當然仲有一個原因, 就係入0左去讀0個d都係千挑萬選, 所以學校都對會好好對待lor...

上星期六我都有同仔仔去St Paul's Church and Victoria (The Belcher's)...St Paul's Church d老師真係無得彈, nice到不得了, 無俾人interview 0既感覺, 好似去playgroup gum...所以仔仔表現非常好 (雖然係in 2.15pm, 去0既時候0係的士 "hup" 0左大概15分鐘就俾我叫醒), 同老師差不多傾0左15mins...我覺得老師都好鍾意仔仔, 應該都會收... 至於維記, 由於我老公都有一起去, 但只可以一個入課室, 而我0地事先又無心理準備, 所以仔仔喊得好淒涼, 不過由於呢間ng係我0既心水選擇, 所以我都好淡定gum "tum" 仔仔, 當去playgroup 玩玩就算...

如果俾我揀, 我會第一: SKH am... 第二: St Paul's Church am...
ng知各位mama 又如何選擇呢?

91#
發表於 06-11-13 13:05 |只看該作者

maymai18727,

Why you received the acceptance letter so early, is it posted by the SKH today Would you please explain it coz my boy is also want to study in K2.

maymai18727 寫道:
I am very happy that my daughter has already accecpted by SKH in K2 and she will study next week.  I remembered that my daughter was interviewed by the principal. I also felt that she likes my daughter.   

92#
發表於 06-11-13 13:49 |只看該作者

My boy also went to SKH interview.   I just wanted to share that why don't they upload the application forms on the websites     OIC, over 1000 app in SKH, I don't think my boy have good chance.

93#
發表於 06-11-13 14:35 |只看該作者

We enjoy sharing experience.

Having read many replies from the parents with kids interviewed at SHK, some of them were disappointed with the experience gained from the interview. Parents would consider different perspectives upon choosing the "right" school for their kids. However, it seems that some of them were quite emotional in expressing their observation from the interview. A short interview would not of course provide an in-depth examination of the interviewees. This equally applies to the parents towards the observation of the school.

Parents are eager to have their kids studying in the "right" and "best" school. However, during the course of the competition, we should behave with an impartial manner, demonstrate a correct concept of value in front of our kids. Keen competition is because of limited resources in the field of education. Try the best is the motto of the parents as well as their kids.

My daughter is also studying in SKH. We are very happy with the school life as well as the campus. It's not easy to find a school with such as a big playground in the urban area. While I might be accused of conflcit of interest in "selling" the school, there seems no such initiative for me to do any favour for the school.

As revealed from my login ID, I do want to share with you my feeling throughout the period in educating and developing our kids.

Result for K1 in 07/08 is going to be announced. Anyway, all the best to all of us, no matter here or there.       

94#
發表於 06-11-13 15:36 |只看該作者

I wonder why you wrote in English

One reasons, why I don't like SKH~~is~~~
there is some, or I might say~~pupular~~ English speaking Chinese :tongue:
I do not discriminating English, but how can two Chinese people conversation in English

BTW, take in easy~~it is only my owb opinion   

95#
發表於 06-11-13 15:59 |只看該作者

唔寫中文驚有時因電腦version唔同而睇唔到。

好以仲有好多火,大家為人父母,都希望互相交流心德。如不

96#
發表於 06-11-13 16:26 |只看該作者

Dear Lifesharing,

I appreciated very much for your sharing and I agreed with what you said very much. For me, I think it's better to trust parents who have their children studying in SKH rather than to give grading to the school depends only on the interview day. At least a lot of parents and kids do really enjoy their lives in SKH. Therefore, if SKH offers my boy a place, I will take up that offer for sure.

However, there's one thing they should improve, that is, the distribution of application forms. I don't think SKH would have any difficulties in doing this very simple thing (I mean upload the application forms onto the web-site and allows free download). I couldn't understand why they still prefer the very traditional way of forms distribution. Is that this tradtional method helps to secure that applicants are really sincere in enrollling this school, or to have a "promotion" effect on the school? I think SKH should do something on this point to save time for both the parents and teachers...

Lastly, I would like to know when could we receive the offer letter earliest? Tmr? or the day after tmr? pls advice, thanks!

97#
發表於 06-11-13 16:30 |只看該作者

Hi head,

Don't be so angry. A lot of us type English instead of Chinese just because it's faster to type English than Chinese. A lot of us speak English to our children just because:
1. helpers speak English to children and they get used to speak English.
2. We speak English to our kids, aims to give them an English speaking environment, which means that it will be easier for them to learn English when they go to school. Not for show off absolutely, just for the goodness of our loved kids.

98#
發表於 06-11-13 17:16 |只看該作者

We are serious because we care of our kids.

We share because we are not in a place with perfect information.

Sharing at ease here would not be a big problem probably our kids are still too young to gain access to internet. However, I always remind myself to be cautious in offering comments in front of the kids. They should be developed with a correct way of thinking and concept of value.

Anyway, it's wonderful to kick off the journey of chatting at this corner.  

BTW, I fully support to have application forms be downloaded from their website. Hope that we can voice out in the parent club to be set up this year.

99#
發表於 06-11-13 18:01 |只看該作者

Agreed with LifeSharing that establishing a good and positive role model in front of kids is always
far more important than getting into a famous school.  

LifeSharing 寫道:
We are serious because we care of our kids.

We share because we are not in a place with perfect information.

Sharing at ease here would not be a big problem probably our kids are still too young to gain access to internet. However, I always remind myself to be cautious in offering comments in front of the kids. They should be developed with a correct way of thinking and concept of value.

Anyway, it's wonderful to kick off the journey of chatting at this corner.  

BTW, I fully support to have application forms be downloaded from their website. Hope that we can voice out in the parent club to be set up this year.

100#
發表於 06-11-13 18:03 |只看該作者

I type English because my chinese typewriting is slow.  Pls forgive first.

I know SKH is a good school, that's why I apply for my kid.  And as it is famous, so we have to wait and queue up just to get a form.  During interview day, it's not as I expected, then with less than 5 minutes, we have to leave the room.  

We all cherish our son/daughter as our dear prince and princess.  We want to give them the best.

Though chance is slim to get accepted, I will let me child study if she got the offer.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題