樓主: zigzag
go

SKH's interview (Central) [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-11-6 18:10 |只看該作者

Re: SKH's interview (Central)

keilocl,

你係唔係o係4號房interview?
我都有朋友個囝囝o係度讀, 佢話佢囝囝讀得好開心, 老師幾nice.  anyway, 如有其他選擇, skh唔會係我1st choice. 今次係當俾囡囡一個interview o既 experience.

keilocl 寫道:
Hello 各位媽媽,

我又無覺得好似你地講得咁差wor...負責個老師都好nice好好笑容, 雖然ng係用左好多時間int我個仔, 但感覺都ok...可能呢間學校真係太多人報名啦, 所以學校好難分配時間la...
仲有, interview好多時都真係要講下彩數, 如果撞到個好interviewer 就好, 遇到個not good gei 就真係....

我都有去St Paul's Church Open Day呀..好舒服, 好warm, 好有feel, 講真個環境仲好過SKH, 老師都好nice..but 始終無SKH出名...

SKH interview 可能安排得not so good, 但係好多番緊SKH既學生既mama都覺得SKH 好好wor..究竟係好定ng 好呢?

22#
發表於 06-11-6 18:12 |只看該作者

我聽到有老師講話o個日係見到5pm.

clarachel 寫道:
我們也有去星期六的面試,好彩比我預期的好(因上次交表那位老師不太有善),時間係12:30,應該係最後一批,所以都不用等太耐,上樓後一會便入課室(第一間房),我們那批小朋友比較細,而囡囡比較大d(五月出生),一開始老師叫小朋友同家長玩玩具先,一會後,兩位老師各自搵對象,最初的兩位小朋友不太說話,她們便找其他小朋友,有位長髮老師剛看見我們,便過來跟囡囡說話,問下玩緊的生果/食物係咩?切下d生果等,好彩囡囡經常玩煮飯仔,所以大部問題都答到,最後老師叫佢笑下,囡囡做了一個好誇張好可愛的笑容,引到老師好開心,之後老師送了一張貼紙比囡囡,我便提佢講多謝同飛吻,再比個'抱抱’老師.最後面試都順利渡過,不過我都不太抱有希望,始終太多競爭對手了!祝大家好運!

23#
發表於 06-11-6 18:46 |只看該作者

Zigzag,

我都無留意到我同老公同仔仔入邊間房添, 總之係一上樓梯右邊個間 (not 對正樓梯口個間呀.)

其實我之前因為見到好多mamis(小朋友依家已經讀緊既) 讚間學校好, 話小朋友讀得好開心 (Then推測d老師應該not bad gwa), 而且又係名校一間, 所以落足心機爭取...我用左成個禮拜時間, 幫仔仔做左本profile / album, interview 時仔仔都好free gum同老師介紹自己本書仔(小朋友都係ng好太老績/作狀好), 老師問問題都有答, 老師比貼紙都有自己主動講多謝, 不過就無咩笑容, 因為實在等得太耐, "牛" 晒lu...

係呢度都真係好想大家比d意見, 以下邊間最好呢?
1. SKH
2. St Paul's Church
3. 救恩學校
4. 禮賢會學校
5. 維多利亞 (寶翠園)

請多多指教, thanks!

24#
發表於 06-11-6 22:44 |只看該作者

zigzag, 我都missed咗St. Paul Church's Open Day,但因為之前看過資料它們是冇班房的, 所以不是太鍾意, 但原來現在已經renovate過, 早知去看看啦.

我都有去skh interview, 但就係畢拉山分校, 都要等咗45分鐘先到我哋, 個老師都算nice, 但我都覺得她不是用了很多時間同我個仔傾談, 但就有一對夫婦猛咁同老師講野, 阻了老師很多時間, 根本都冇很多時間同第二個講野. 都不是太公平!另外分校的環境亦不是想像中比正校好好多.

keilocl, 我有個同事的女在St. Paul's Church 讀的, 她說很好, 英文好, 連普通話都講得好似d國語人咁. 她唔鍾意skh因為skh的眼角高喎.但我看過St. Paul's Church的派位情況又不是太理想, 所以冇去到Open Day, 但就去咗聖馬加利大取form.

唔知有冇人知聖馬加利大好唔好呢? 我見它的校舍比skh靚.

25#
發表於 06-11-7 00:37 |只看該作者

I am totally dispointed by this Central SKH school.  Actually, I was brought up by SKH and I attend church in SKH.

I attend the interview on Sat morning at around 9:00 am but the teacher is NOT OK.  A little bit 串,  We were in the top floor with two senior teachers.  When I played with my daughter, the teacher came and asked her what's her name.  My daughter of course with no response when she was concentrating with her toys.  I asked my daughter in English "What's your name?" again.

The teacher seems not very happy and asked who take care of my daughter at home.  I replied my indo maid.   I explained to her why I'm speaking English with my daughter and the teacher asked me "Do you know that this school is using Chinese as its media of teaching?"  Stupid question!  Of course I know.  

This teacher is a little bit rude and not helpful at all.  From my experience:
- poor management (obtain application form in person from school on one fixed day)
- waste of my time on queing and form filing at school
- old decor and not enough toys
- stubborn
- not informative and transparent

I have discussed with my husband and will fade out this school from my preference list.

醒目開學勳章

26#
發表於 06-11-7 10:35 |只看該作者

我地有咁多家長都得到同樣既慘況,睇黎入到既機會係零
我鐘意你同我講 I Love U, I Love U Too!You're my sunshine. My only sunshine. U make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear. How much I Love U. Please don't take my sunshine away.

27#
發表於 06-11-7 10:57 |只看該作者

We didn’t meet a “good teacher” either.  When start, they just ask us to go in.  I saw a boy playing with the toy kitchen, so I bring my daughter to play with the bricks.  But she doesn’t like, so she goes to the table herself and pick up some crayons.  Then a teacher came to us, and she saw me drawing with my girl.  She then get a puzzle and ask my girl to play with the puzzle.  My girl finish, then she ask my girl to put it back to the basket.  Then she ask my girl to choose a book.  Here comes the problem.  The teacher point to a flower and ask my girl what is it.  Then my daughter refuse to say.  So, the teacher point to the flower again and ask is this an apple?  Then my daughter again, refuse to answer.  Then the teacher ask me: she dosen’t talk, is she?  I said no, maybe she is too nervous and shy and not adapting to new environment.  Then the teacher said, ok, that’s it!!!!!!!!!!
And the she bring my daughter to choose the sticker, then my daughter said: Mickey.  And “Thank You”.  Then we leave. But the other parents are still in the room.

The teacher doesn’t try more to ask my girl and give up.  I’m quite disappointed.

醒目開學勳章

28#
發表於 06-11-7 11:14 |只看該作者

chan_wingyee

個老師都算對你個女好好啦,我個仔仲慘呀,一入到課室個老師只係收左份表就冇理過我地,之後係因為另一個家庭又玩煮飯仔,至同我個仔講少少野

作為一間基督教學校都咁唔公平,佢地真係要再學下咩叫做基督精神
我鐘意你同我講 I Love U, I Love U Too!You're my sunshine. My only sunshine. U make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear. How much I Love U. Please don't take my sunshine away.

29#
發表於 06-11-7 11:32 |只看該作者

我比較好彩, In 我地個老師係young and nice and 好好笑容...(地下上一層樓梯右手邊間房)...問我仔仔問題時亦好好笑容, 所以仔仔一d都ng驚. 講真, 因為等候時間比較長, 人又多, 如果仲要遇到個ng nice 既老師, 小朋友都真係幾難表現得好好...

話時話, 點解呢間學校年年都gum多人報名? 係咪因為派位好? 不過講真, 好多家長都話小一中央派位係好似六合彩搞珠, 主要取決於住址同彩數, 除非自己去間小學度叩門, 否則讀邊間kindergarten同升上邊間小學ng係好大關係wor...

其實聖公會d學生係咪真係gum 多人升 St Paul Co-ed呢?
知道實際有幾多人升St Paul Co-ed嗎? 又點解gum多人可以升得好呢? 懇請知情人士比d意見/資料...tks!...

30#
發表於 06-11-7 11:35 |只看該作者

Yes, I think chan_wingyee's case is better than ours.  At least the teacher spent time in asking your girl's questions and your girls has answered them correctly except one.  So I think your girl at least has greater chance in getting in the kinder.  But whether you want your girl to study in this kinder is another problem......Anyway, wish your girl can get a seat in a kinder you want la.

My family was ignored by the teachers totally...just the last 20-10 seconds, the teacher gave the sticker to my son and asked what it is and then said you can go out now......We have a very bad feelings...being queue up and waited for so long and then without a chance to be interviewed   

I am very disappointed and upset on the manner they treat interviewees.   

31#
發表於 06-11-7 14:57 |只看該作者

We have attended other interviews.  And think SKH is a bit “strange”.  The teacher in SKH not willing to spend more time to ask my girl and just ask us to leave!  Maybe they have too many applicants, so they need to be in a hurry.  

Also when we leave, we saw some children playing in the playground, and a girl got knocked down by the bicycle and crying.  

We apply this school because we heard that the standard is quite high.

P.S. Our int. room is in 4/F, the first room.

醒目開學勳章

32#
發表於 06-11-7 15:01 |只看該作者

我都係 4 樓第一間課室呀,in 你個女既老師係點樣架

我有些朋友係係 1、2 樓 in 架,佢地話 d 老師幾好冇咩喎,真係同人唔同命

33#
發表於 06-11-7 15:20 |只看該作者

Quite old.  Not young look.

Alice

醒目開學勳章

34#
發表於 06-11-7 15:23 |只看該作者

完全係同一個老師呀,帶眼鏡架麻

35#
發表於 06-11-7 16:13 |只看該作者

我地係一樓in ga...個老師好後生, 肯定ng過30...she's really nice ga... although didn't have too much time to talk a lot to her, but she always 笑容滿面 ga...所以我話真係要see好ng 好彩lor...

醒目開學勳章

36#
發表於 06-11-7 16:21 |只看該作者

咁 1 至 3 樓 in 既實好大機會入到啦,當然都要視乎個小朋友合唔合作

37#
發表於 06-11-7 16:57 |只看該作者

都未必既, 可能每個老師都負責收一定數目既學生呢...即係無論係遇到nice老師或bad老師, 都有學生得米或入ng到...

係呢, 11月13日通知既意思, 係咪即係11月13日寄信比家長呀? ng知道可ng可以早小小打電話去問呢ho?

醒目開學勳章

38#
發表於 06-11-7 17:00 |只看該作者

學校會 11 月 13 日寄信通知,最快都要 14 或 15 號知,唔好心急啦,記得一收到信就上黎報告呀

39#
發表於 06-11-7 17:34 |只看該作者

真係好緊張呀...希望會得啦, 落左成擔心機呀...

請問有無mami even 聖公會收妳地都ng 會要呢? 你地心目中有邊間好過聖公會呢?

醒目開學勳章

40#
發表於 06-11-7 17:52 |只看該作者

放棄既都應該冇掛
‹ 上一主題|下一主題