搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 SKH's interview (Central)
樓主: zigzag
go

SKH's interview (Central) [複製鏈接]

261#
發表於 06-11-27 14:57 |只看該作者

Re: SKH's interview (Central)

As I have said in my earlier email, it is likley that all accepted would go for initial registration. Decision would then be made upon payment of tuition fee in mid next year. Take a rest for the time being for those who are on waiting list so long as SHK is still one of your consideration.

It is a bit uncomfortable to read some comments from parents who were very emotional in offering comment on individual schools. Though internet is a free flatform for all of us to share and exchange views, the attitude towards education should be critically reviewed. What I can say is that it would be premature to adversely comment the operation of a school simply from one or two occasions/experience, viz. interview or submit application form. The efforts spent and attention paid by the school towards our kids in the 3-year school life are much much much more important which we definitely cannot examine at the outset. What we can do is to search and exchange views among parents.

Many parents would visit thie website for interest or information, we should adopt impartial manner in offering comments. We should not take it at ease, similar to what we have done towards educating our kids!

Whenever you read this column, you would likely be the engineer of your kids at least in the preliminary stage of their education. Let's keep on sharing our experience.

262#
發表於 06-11-27 15:38 |只看該作者

Hi keilocl

We are on the same class teach by Ms Preeti, I'm CY's mum.  

Sorry to make you frighten.

263#
發表於 06-11-27 18:08 |只看該作者

Wow! You are so smart! How can you know that it's me?

Charles is not feeling well these days and he was absent today... :cry:

264#
發表於 06-11-28 19:00 |只看該作者

Are you talking about the below message?

"收左 am 不過唔讀喇~~因為個人唔喜歡學校氣氛"

Ritz 寫道:
[quote]
Yin&Long 寫道:

記得有人提過已收am class, 仲話唔讀, 又話唔喜歡學校氣氛, 咁又點解又會 ” they told me that all am students were registered, so there are no more space for the waiting listed babies”   [quote]

I remember it also! Why would that happen?

265#
發表於 06-11-29 13:58 |只看該作者

好似係播. Is it true 呀!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題