教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 康傑中英文幼稚園暨幼兒中心
發新帖
查看: 3050|回覆: 15
go

康傑中英文幼稚園暨幼兒中心 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-9-26 06:44 |只看該作者

康傑中英文幼稚園暨幼兒中心

any comment on 康傑中英文幼稚園暨幼兒中心 (小西灣)? Please share.

I am considering about it as a second choice because it has full-time n1.

2#
發表於 06-9-26 10:12 |只看該作者

Re: 康傑中英文幼稚園暨幼兒中心

ShunShunMami,

你有無去參觀呀?
我出年都會比囝囝讀全日n1, 聽人講佢地都唔錯的.

3#
發表於 06-9-26 10:40 |只看該作者

Joey718,

I have booked to visit the school in Siu Sai Wan tomorrow at 2:30pm.

The next open day will be on 14th Oct (Sat). But I hope to make the visit during the ordinary school days so that I can see how the kids are going in classes and how the school teachers are treating the kids.   

your 囝囝 has already accepted to this school?

I don't know if it's good or not. Just because not many choices in this area if we want full-time n1.

4#
發表於 06-9-26 11:22 |只看該作者

我幫囝囝報左出年的幼兒班, 大概半年後會有interview, 不過我覺得佢地都會收.....

其實full time n1的學校唔多, 所以我都決定左去康傑, 我覺得d 老師及環境都唔錯....

5#
發表於 06-9-26 22:28 |只看該作者

我都打算出年比亞仔讀全日N1,如果多D人一齊讀下午就唔使跟K1上堂(會開一班全N1),你睇完再返黎報告下la...

ShunShunMami 寫道:
Joey718,

I have booked to visit the school in Siu Sai Wan tomorrow at 2:30pm.

The next open day will be on 14th Oct (Sat). But I hope to make the visit during the ordinary school days so that I can see how the kids are going in classes and how the school teachers are treating the kids.   

your 囝囝 has already accepted to this school?

I don't know if it's good or not. Just because not many choices in this area if we want full-time n1.
該用戶已被刪除

6#
發表於 06-9-26 23:26 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

7#
發表於 06-9-27 20:00 |只看該作者

Hi bb1000,

Visited 康傑 at Siu Sai Wan this afternoon. I have submitted the application too.

1) environment : good. though it is within the Cheerful Garden, the premise, the classrooms and playing areas are neat and tidy. I like that!

2) transportation : a bit far away from my home at Sai Wan Ho. They have 8 N1 students this year who enjoy free school bus to pick up kids between campus and Chai Wan MTR station. But I have headache that who can help me to pick up my daughter after school if I am still working.

3) English/Putonghua : 20 mins communication with native English teacher everyday since n1. Maybe a bit too little time... Putonghua - more especially in afternoon activity time.

4) activities : sound many. I like that too.

5) creativity : they tend to inspire the kids to think and imagine things on their own through the art work. this is good.

The Miss Siu told me that the interview will start end of the year. For N1, only 2 weeks summer vacation and school starts on 1st Aug.

8#
發表於 06-9-27 20:03 |只看該作者

Hi y&c_224,

how come so small at Tsing Yi branch? Siu Sai Wan branch is really ok. They have independent premise. Total 2 floors with around 8~10 rooms.

English class is really short in time. How about the putonghua class at Tsing Yi branch?

9#
發表於 06-9-27 23:32 |只看該作者

shunshunmami,
原來係你呀!我係俊俊mami,係君怡個playgroup一齊玩,俊俊送左隻紅色手錶比shunshun做定情信物,記得嗎
見到shunshun返幼潛playgroup d相先知係你地,shunshun大個左又靚左呀
好開心可以見到你對康傑咁正面同詳細的報道,所以加強了我對比亞仔係到讀的信心,之前我係openday都睇過,但無你睇得咁多,佢同我講話開學前兩個月按排兩,三次playgroup家長同小朋友去實習.另外你話擔心放學後趕不及湊,我可以幫你湊shunshun到我家等你(我往學校付近).
ShunShunMami 寫道:
Hi bb1000,

Visited 康傑 at Siu Sai Wan this afternoon. I have submitted the application too.

1) environment : good. though it is within the Cheerful Garden, the premise, the classrooms and playing areas are neat and tidy. I like that!

2) transportation : a bit far away from my home at Sai Wan Ho. They have 8 N1 students this year who enjoy free school bus to pick up kids between campus and Chai Wan MTR station. But I have headache that who can help me to pick up my daughter after school if I am still working.

3) English/Putonghua : 20 mins communication with native English teacher everyday since n1. Maybe a bit too little time... Putonghua - more especially in afternoon activity time.

4) activities : sound many. I like that too.

5) creativity : they tend to inspire the kids to think and imagine things on their own through the art work. this is good.

The Miss Siu told me that the interview will start end of the year. For N1, only 2 weeks summer vacation and school starts on 1st Aug.

10#
發表於 06-9-28 22:45 |只看該作者

Hi
Has any of your children attended or going to attend 海怡康傑?
I was thinking of sending my daughter to its playgroup at 18 months and then Nursery next SEPT. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

11#
發表於 06-9-28 23:45 |只看該作者

俊俊mami,

Definitely I remember you and 俊俊! The red watch is still with us   .

Thanks for offering us help to pick up ShunShun. I don't know if 康傑 will accept her or not since Ms Siu also wonders why we live so far away and will apply....

Compared to many other kindergardens, 康傑 (Siu Sai Wan) campus is really neat. I live exactly opposite to 明我 but I need full-time nursery...

12#
發表於 06-9-30 03:07 |只看該作者

你地好呀, 我個囝囝下個星期就1歲喇, 其實大約要幾時報名呢??因為我都有好大可能遲d會比佢讀呢間, 一0黎超近我, 我就係住0係富怡(重要最近0個座 ), 二0黎我個教幼稚園0既朋友都話呢間好喎~~咁有無人知迦南又點呢??我個fd叫我唔好選呢間呢~

13#
發表於 06-9-30 09:12 |只看該作者

ShunShunMami,

我都好贊同你對康傑(小西灣) 的comments, 好大機會我地的小朋友會做同學仔....

14#
發表於 06-9-30 22:41 |只看該作者

winnieong,
如果你出年十月足兩歲就可以插班(八月係新年度開課)開始讀N1,如果唔係就08年讀K1 lor.如你打算出年讀咁現在都可以報名,遲d學校會約你面試.本來我打算讀迦南,但因佢無全日班,只得上或下午班,所以揀康傑,why你個fd叫你唔好選迦南
winnieong 寫道:
你地好呀, 我個囝囝下個星期就1歲喇, 其實大約要幾時報名呢??因為我都有好大可能遲d會比佢讀呢間, 一0黎超近我, 我就係住0係富怡(重要最近0個座 ), 二0黎我個教幼稚園0既朋友都話呢間好喎~~咁有無人知迦南又點呢??我個fd叫我唔好選呢間呢~

15#
發表於 06-9-30 22:50 |只看該作者

I thought to let my girl (15 months) attend the playgroup at 康傑Horizon.  However, they hv offered the class only once a week, and the time is not good at 1:45-3:00 (usually it is nap time for my bb).  That's why I switch to another playground that is nearby my home at Apleichau.  康傑 is one of my selections for my bb's nursery becos they teach in both language English and Chinese during the class.  Anyway I miss its open day last week.  

16#
發表於 06-10-3 02:00 |只看該作者

bb1000 寫道:
winnieong,
如果你出年十月足兩歲就可以插班(八月係新年度開課)開始讀N1,如果唔係就08年讀K1 lor.如你打算出年讀咁現在都可以報名,遲d學校會約你面試.本來我打算讀迦南,但因佢無全日班,只得上或下午班,所以揀康傑,why你個fd叫你唔好選迦南
[quote]

我個fd話迦南d先生成日轉喎, 我都唔知係咪呢??
winnieong 寫道:
[/quote]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題