教育王國 討論區 國際學校 大埔日本人國際學校
發新帖
查看: 9956|回覆: 8
go

大埔日本人國際學校 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-7-23 23:31 |只看該作者

大埔日本人國際學校

有冇人仔女在 大埔日本人國際學校就讀??一定是有日本血統先可以入讀嗎??收生資格很嚴格嗎??

2#
發表於 06-7-23 23:44 |只看該作者

Re: 大埔日本人國際學校

日本人學校分日語部及英語部, 兩個部門的課程是完全獨立的. 英語部與其他的國際學校一樣, 只要英語流利便可.

3#
發表於 06-7-27 00:42 |只看該作者

我姪仔之前讀過這間學校, 好似不太難入, 我想有$$便可以, 因為, 聽我哥講, 買債券, 學費, 雜費.......

姪仔的同學的爸爸不喜歡查benz的, 是喜歡查遊艇的.....

4#
發表於 06-7-29 01:00 |只看該作者

Yes, school fee for JIS is not cheap, $70000 a year with $12000 capital levy per year.   No debenture is available for the time being, no other 雜費.   However, I don't agree that "有$$便可以" as it has only 1 class per grade and the class size is limited to 25 as max.   the ratio between native english speaking and non-native english speaking are 4 to 1 in all grades.

5#
發表於 06-7-31 00:48 |只看該作者

ahk019 寫道:
Yes, school fee for JIS is not cheap, $70000 a year with $12000 capital levy per year.   No debenture is available for the time being, no other 雜費.   However, I don't agree that "有$$便可以" as it has only 1 class per grade and the class size is limited to 25 as max.   the ratio between native english speaking and non-native english speaking are 4 to 1 in all grades.

我唔係好明你指的the ratio between native english speaking and non-native english speaking are 4 to 1 in all grades, 我姪仔的同學以日本人及香港人為主...

6#
發表於 06-8-1 01:14 |只看該作者

焯媽媽,

i think i should use "the ratio between non-ESL student and ESL student" is 4 to 1.  ( ESL means English as a Second Language.)   Example:   if there are 16 non-ESL students in the class, the max number of ESL student in the class is 4.   If one kid wants to join the school but his/her english standard cannot reach the requirement, he/she will be put in the wait list.   

I see some Japanese-American or Japanese-British mixed students speak very good english, they use Englilsh as their frist language at home.    My friend spoke english to her daugher since she was born.   She passed the interview without problem at all

7#
發表於 06-8-1 09:58 |只看該作者

May I ask the accent (majority accent) of the teachers are British or North Amer. or Aussie? Hopefully not Japanese accent.

8#
發表於 06-8-1 11:01 |只看該作者

In JIS, their English Standard are high .
The principle at International Section only accept student who speak native English during the interview.
>>>>>????

9#
發表於 06-8-7 01:06 |只看該作者

joenkm,

don't worry. in the int'l section, Reception, P1 to P6 teachers are native english speaker (sorry, i really don't know their nationalities), except that there are 3 japanese staff.  

1. the music teacher - she is also the japanese teacher (if you choose japanese instead of mandarin as the 2nd language).   she can speak fluent english but of course with japanese accent

2. the secretary of principle - fluent in english

3. the nurse - can speak english.

Regarding the P.E. teachers , they are all Chinese (except one is Indian or S. American, I think) who can speak good english too and some even know Japanese
‹ 上一主題|下一主題