發新帖
樓主: mandy_lee
go

播道書院 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-6-10 20:28 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 播道書院

上課時間8:30 - 4:00pm, 校長還開玩說若還嫌太早,還能再商量.

校徽設計十分有心思,四種不同顏色代表不同級別:初小`高小`初中`高中.這能讓同學們有個目標向前進.

校長也交代了中`英`數三科的教法與目標.整體來說, 我真的越來越滿意這所新校.

2#
發表於 06-6-12 01:27 |顯示全部帖子

1)P1-中文目標識字達2000到2500.能自己閱讀.會引進國內教科書(會譯成繁體字)
2)英文用BACKPACK. 一套專為EFL而設計的英文教科書.外加SCHOLASTIC LITERACY PLACE, NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC 等做補助.學生要認識BOTH BRISTISH ENGLISH AND AMERICAN ENGLISH.
3)數學-以SINGAPORE為參考對象.有可能引進新國教科書.其他忘了.只記得校長說回鼓勵學生想出不同的FORMULA尋找相同的答案.決不象一些學校會因公式不同而扣學生分...

校長會把POWERPOINT放到WEB SITE 上.到時會更清楚些.

Eyma,

Can you tell a bit more details of how they teach these subjects?  Thanks a lot.

3#
發表於 06-6-18 00:39 |顯示全部帖子

Hi all,

Really impressed with all parents here... I'm sure it will be a good choice to let our child entering this school.

By the way, just to remind you to send back the confirmation letter together with the first school fee by 30 June. I have sent mine!!

4#
發表於 06-7-21 14:51 |顯示全部帖子

I didn't received it... Can someone PM it to me?? Thanks!

5#
發表於 06-7-21 17:51 |顯示全部帖子

Got it... Thanks for your information!

6#
發表於 06-8-9 11:01 |顯示全部帖子

Hi heihei2006,

Do not worry too much with the interview, just tell your son you are going to visit some new friends.

I don't think it is helpful to join in any interview trainning class. Try to make it as normal as possible and do not scared your son. The only things you need to train is the shyness charaterictics of your son. Try to bring him out more often, meet more adults and let him talk to them.

An EQ educator had once told me that the best way to train a child to talk to an adult is to bring them out for "drink tea" with your relatives. where there is no other children but all aldults. I do think is a good pratice as my girl used to drink tea with a lot of old people very oftenly, she can now order food and serve us tea and food.... HaHa!!

heihei2006 寫道:
Hi! Do I need to send my son to go to the P1 interview training class? Any recommendations? My son is a bit shy but likes to go to some interesting learning class. Is there any good training class in TKO? or another place? Or train by myself? Pls give me some tips to equip him to interview successfully in th einterview
‹ 上一主題|下一主題