教育王國 討論區 聖保祿幼兒園 SPN's mami
樓主: LittleBMa
go

SPN's mami [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-6-2 01:01 |只看該作者

Re: SPN's mami

Hi ming_tsang,

My daughter is studying in N1B class too! i think we all will have a great time on this topic!

Any more SPN mamis? Pls come & join in !!!!!!!

42#
發表於 06-6-2 01:05 |只看該作者

Dear SPN mamis,

I would like to know how many sets of uniform will you plan to buy for your kids?
I don't want to buy too much but we need to have 3 sets ready for them a day!

Kindly pls advise!

43#
發表於 06-6-2 08:31 |只看該作者

I dont know yet but I think I will buy maybe 3-4 sets first. As the shop to buy the uniforms is only next door, it will be very easy to buy more if we need them.  It is not worth getting too many as they might grow out of them very soon. I am not sure how much they will need to use the spare uniform in their bag..from my experience this year, my daughter only used her spare uniform maybe 3 or 4 times the whole year due to playing with water at school or accidentally wetting her panties.

Have you opened the bank account yet? Have you taken the photos yet? Do we need to bring the 10 photos of our daughters wearing their new uniform on 7 June? I have tried to take the photo at home but it is quite difficult to include the school emblem in the photo as well......anyone else having problems?

44#
發表於 06-6-2 08:34 |只看該作者

Did you hear the Sister say that there will only be 18 students in each class? does that mean that they only gave out offers to 36 children? if so, we are very lucky :)  

We therefore have quite a lot of mummies and daddies already here - looking forward to getting know you all

45#
發表於 06-6-2 09:01 |只看該作者

Hi TWEETYPIE,
I bought 4 sets of uniform cos my girl is still under toliet training... very trouble  

For the 10 photos, SPN said at parent day, wearing uniform are not required, these photos are being used for our girl to recognize their belongings and personal stuffs, therefore, I think they do not mind if  the school emblem not being included in photos

By the way, if you need extra "pick-up card", you will have to give them 1-2 more photos to SPN.

46#
發表於 06-6-2 09:30 |只看該作者

Lammimi: thanks. What about the pick-up cards? the photo on them does not need to include the school emblem too?

Keep trying...toilet training is not as easy as people say. It takes a lot of patience and time but it will happen when your daughter is ready. They say the best time to toilet train is 2-3 years old so it is not unusual that your daugthers is not yet totally toilet-trained - our girls are still very young

47#
發表於 06-6-2 13:55 |只看該作者

thks Lammimi & TWEETYPIE. Then I'll buy 4 sets of uniform on June 7. You don't have to bring photos that is with uniform on 7th. Just bring the ones that is in casual clothes, right?
I've bought the potty training which can be use outdoors.  I only ask my girl to wear diapers before she sleeps at night, the rest of the day, she is just wearing her panty.  its very useful, you don't need to look for toilet.  When my girl wants to go "wee wee", I've to help her within one minute! And you can bring it to outport when you travel!

48#
發表於 06-6-2 22:47 |只看該作者

Coolpizza,
I have re-confirmed with SPN today, they said 10 photos are not required with uniform, after our girls  start school at Aug , they shall require another set of photo with uniform. Therefore,  I think if you have available photos in hand , just submit the available one, if not, you may consider to take photo with uniform.

By the way, thanks for sharing the toilet training experience, my girl said Wee Wee all the day, but when I put her into the potty , she is not willing to Wee Wee.  Trouble me...

49#
發表於 06-6-2 22:54 |只看該作者

thanks lammimi for confirming with the school - I have been trying in the last few days to get some good digital pictures of my daughter in her new uniform. It is quite funny because even though I did not tell her that she will soon go to a new school, she told our maid not to iron her old uniform as she said she did not need it anymore.

50#
發表於 06-6-2 23:25 |只看該作者

All SPN mami,
I have not visited BK for a few days. Nice to see SPN mami can get some information about the private school bus. I have not take Mrs.Lai's school bus before. I just know she cannot allow parent or maid to accompany with the children to take the school bus. I really don't want my little girl ( 2.5 years old in 2005) to take the school bus by herself. I also know Mrs.Lai who use different small school buses to pick up the children from different places, and change to a big school bus in somewhere and then go to St.Paul.I don't prefer this arrangement, So, I have not choose Mrs.Lai's school bus in last year.
As for my transport arrangement, my girl take the MTR with me or my maid everyday. We leave our home at 7:45 and we arrived SPN @ 8:20. We take Mr.Wong's school bus ( allow parent accompany) to go home everyday.
As for the uniform, I think 5 sets of uniforms are enough. You need to prepare 2 new sets of uniform or 1 set of clean clothes +1 set of uniform in the girl's school bag every day. Of course, SPN have  extra school uniforms to help the girl to change if needed..
SPN do not allow girls to put on bib during mealing and do not allow them to put on the diapers .

51#
發表於 06-6-2 23:30 |只看該作者

Please provide any opinion which is the suitable size for label order ?

Do you have to conside the baby injection before they start to go to school ?

The teacher told me that you need to inform the school bus driver themself if the daughter will go to school by bus after Sep 06.

52#
發表於 06-6-3 00:10 |只看該作者

PWHPOPO,

Could you PM me Mr. Wong's contacts, tks!

53#
發表於 06-6-3 09:29 |只看該作者

Lammimi, I send for you la.

54#
發表於 06-6-3 11:13 |只看該作者

PWHPOPO would you mind sending me Mr Wong's details as well as I would also like to accompany my daughter on the bus. THanks

55#
發表於 06-6-3 12:33 |只看該作者

MARSHMELLOW
I send for you la
POPO

56#
發表於 06-6-3 15:56 |只看該作者

Dear PWHPOPO,
I also want the details, can you pm to me please?
Thanks alot!

57#
發表於 06-6-3 16:48 |只看該作者

Ming_tsang:

I just ordered the label on the form as that one will have the school emblem as well. How many bedsheets will you buy from SPN? I plan to buy one but dont know if and when we can take it home to wash? I am sure we can buy more if necessary once school starts though.

As for baby injection, I think your daughter should have finished all her injections by now...

58#
發表於 06-6-3 20:24 |只看該作者

Dear PWHPOPO

"We take Mr.Wong's school bus ( allow parent accompany) to go home everyday."
Can you give us the contact for Mr. Wong's school bus ? Can we accompanny the child both ways or only upon return ?   
Our little boy has been accepted to start St. Paul in August but is only 2 1/4 years old so  too young to go by himself...

thanks a lot
dongdong

59#
發表於 06-6-3 20:54 |只看該作者

Dear Marshmellow & Mi_tsang,

How many label have you order? Principal advise us to order one bedsheet first, so I think I will order one only. For baby injection, my private doctor recommend to inject (水痘針)& (肺炎鏈球菌針) for my baby before go to school.

60#
發表於 06-6-3 22:32 |只看該作者

LittleBMa,
I send for for you la.
POPO
‹ 上一主題|下一主題