用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 New DBS primary... which kinder has the highest acce ...
發新帖
查看: 2022|回覆: 4
go

New DBS primary... which kinder has the highest acceptance ratio? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-3-20 19:25 |只看該作者

New DBS primary... which kinder has the highest acceptance ratio?

Hihi,

trying to position my son for the new DBS primary... can you shed some light which kindergarten has the highest acceptance ratio to this school??

many thanks    

2#
發表於 06-3-20 19:30 |只看該作者

Re: New DBS primary... which kinder has the highest acceptance ratio?

Stop being silly.  It is the quality of the child that counts and the school also look at the philosophy of the parents.  Can any KG give you any guarantee?

My son is attending the school now and he came from a KG that no one knows about.  

3#
發表於 06-3-20 19:39 |只看該作者

how do you grade the school then? does it worth all the compliments? is your boy happy studying there?

btw, i don't think that's a silly question to ask. agree with you that the quality of the kid is the most important but school/formal education does play an iindispensable role in affecting the quality of the kid!!

4#
發表於 06-3-21 00:38 |只看該作者

Three hours at kindergarten does not really do all that much.  The environment at home is more important.  3 to 21??  I believe in the role of the family rather than leaving education to KG.  The standard of KG in HK is way behind our neighbours North, East, South and West.

DBSPD is a good school though it is by no means perfect.  It is worth the compliments and my boy is happy.  He is happy because the family gives him the support and not the pressure.  Some of their students could be feeling quite the opposite.  All depends on the family.

5#
發表於 06-3-27 15:09 |只看該作者

Hello masterricky,

I also think the family education is very important to the kids. Oh! your son must be very smart  since DBSPD is one of the dream schools of many     people.

Can you share your experience with us how to prepare the interview?
Does the child need to answer the questions in Mandarian or English during interview?

Thank you

JVC2002
‹ 上一主題|下一主題