教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ICS P1 interview
發新帖
查看: 1743|回覆: 5
go

ICS P1 interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-2-12 23:16 |顯示全部帖子

Re: ICS P1 interview

Can anyone tell me about ICS School website and location? Thanks.

2#
發表於 06-2-16 00:36 |顯示全部帖子

Hi,
I want to ask about their Kindergarden program since I have to apply KG for my son this year. How many chinese lesson in a day or in a week? Is their KG program good? And what will they do in the interview? Is it hard to get in to this KG? Thanks alot for the questions... :wink:

3#
發表於 06-2-16 23:46 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks luluonthemoon for your reply!
My son is 1.5 yr old now and apply 07 KG this year. I think they don't have nursery, right?
If they do the interview while my son is only 2 yrs old, is it a big chance to get in? or 2 yrs old is too small to define weather he can understand English?
Sorry for  many questions, thanks a lot!

4#
發表於 06-2-16 23:50 |顯示全部帖子

Also, if they don't have chinese lesson, do you take you child to learn chinese outside the school? Or you just don't let your child to learn chinese and go on for all int'l school?
I'm so confuse weather should I choose Int'l school for my son since I want him to learn chinese, but I'll let him study overseas later maybe secondary school. Really hard to make decision...

5#
發表於 06-2-19 22:59 |顯示全部帖子

Dear luluonthemoon,
Thanks for your reply. I'm really confuse not only because of the language that used in local and int'l school but also the difference of the nature of the education. Since the local school, especially those famous in Kln Tong, have a very tough program and that's ensure the kids can be more easy to get use to the local famous primary school. But no matter how they said actively approach they use still mostly in a traditional way. But in int'l school, their way of  teaching methods are really in western culture way. The problem is, my son, however he's only 1.5yr old, I can see him doing things not in a normal traditional way. (eg, unlike other child, will "perform" all the things he knows to others or the way they learn, is very good.) My son, is quite headache for me since he doesn't listen to me to learn. He won't immitate words or action....very "self-centerize". But maybe he learnt already while he's walking around u and may show that after few days or weeks that he knew.
Anyway, it's maybe my fault for not teaching him well, but I'm just confusing weather should I put him to the traditional way of teaching for not making him even more self-centerize and more disciplines, hope he can be more like to get use to the traditional learning and more discipline...etc like that, or, should I put him to the int'l school that I'd think it may more suit his character and, maybe the int'l school have more attention to each of the child and developing their strongest?  Or the problem child?
Oh, one more thing, I bought a book from "Eugene group" (ho fa) that to show all the int'l school. It said the ICS kindergarden is located in Hung Hom(漁人碼頭).  But when I checked in their website, it said the KG is located in the same building of the elementary school. Is it means in Fo Tan or in Hung Hom? Do u know?
Thanks so much for sharing. I'm really appreciated that! Thanks!

6#
發表於 06-2-20 19:37 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks Sandrine!
I'm so disappount!!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題