教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 YWCA紹邦幼兒學校
發新帖
查看: 15591|回覆: 1
go

YWCA紹邦幼兒學校 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-2-15 07:58 |顯示全部帖子

Re: YWCA紹邦幼兒學校

hi!  i've joined the playgroup in ywca for a few months.....

want to tell u all......

my girl love to go very much...cos miss yip is a v. good teacher.....she's young, beautiful, caring, full of experience, and always cheerful...every children love her too..and her english is clear and fluent...

however, she need to take a long sick leave ....

terrible things happen....

the principal employ a really "horrible" teacher......miss lo...all the things go opposite to miss yip...

she's fat, dull, no experience, can't get the attention from children.....even the worst, when some children fell on the ground, she didn't come and help ....show no concern to children....really bad....some other maids...also can't bear her behaviour

i go with my girl everytime there......when my girl looked at her, she stopped and scared for v. long time...

miss yip has trained the children how to queue up, how to be polite to teacher and children very well...

but i'm so disappointed that ...this miss lo ruin everything....no discipline at all...

but what i want to tell u all here is the following....b4 you consider to study here...think carefully....

some mamas and i talked to the principal...and tell her what happened...

she just listen....and said that different teacher has different style....can't compare....

but i said.....what i disappointed...on her.....

the principal just smile and no response...

she won't change to another supply teacher....

we totally hopeless...

some mamas said....rather give up the course.....waste money....dun want her kids to follow such kind of teahcer at all....

and some mamas said want to complaint...maybe through some other medias...

so, just from this incident, i really "warn" all mamas here...

dun go to this school....as the principal didnt' consider what's the most important thing for children...and igonre our voices.....

2#
發表於 06-2-15 12:42 |顯示全部帖子

Re: YWCA紹邦幼兒學校

siuman,

yes, i join the sat. playgroup....
you know, some of my fds join every tue, thur, and another fds join every mon, wed, fri...

miss yip is very good...we really appreciate  her so, i think the principal know that and just like "using" miss yip to be advertisment....

and i saw them start many playgroups and just only let miss yip to be the only teacher...poor her....

so, she's sick now.....my girl really think of her le.e....

and my another fd...her girl originally studied here for nursery...

she told me that dun know why one day her girl didn't want to go and really scare to go...

so, she change to another school to study k1...

i think....maybe somethings happen at school...and the teacher didn't tell the parents...the teachers seems lack of the kind of sensitvity on children...

anyway, i won't let my girl to study here for n1....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題