搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 有否家長選擇給子女repeat K3
查看: 2174|回覆: 27
go

有否家長選擇給子女repeat K3 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-1-17 22:39 |只看該作者

有否家長選擇給子女repeat K3

由於本人之兒子於2000年12月出生, 恐怕升上小一後不能跟上, 現在選校(小一)在即, 內心在掙扎中, 給他升小一好呢? 還是讓他REPEAT多一年K3好呢? 有無家長可以給我一點意見? 謝謝!
CKCK

2#
發表於 06-1-17 23:05 |只看該作者

Re: 有否家長選擇給子女repeat K3

Of course try P.1 first la, if repeat, it had better to repeat P.1 rather than K3 la....You have not tried, how do you know he cannot adapt to P.1 school life? Don't think about this and don't look down your child, children's ability are always out of our imagination.

3#
發表於 06-1-17 23:17 |只看該作者

et_0429,

首先多謝妳的回覆, 其實點解我咁問, 係因為剛剛過了的星期六, 我到囝囝學校聽小一統一派位講座, 跟老師傾開, 我說怕囝囝升上小一後會很吃力, 她都有這種想法, 她也認為囝囝有些方面都未達K3的程度, 相信她所指的是小兒較為依賴, 自理能力較弱, 另外我覺得他在寫字及繪畫方面都較弱, 她說上年都有兩位K3的學生都repeat多一年, 叫我考慮一下她的提議, 因此我內心又十分矛盾, 我又怕囝囝一旦升上小一, 在各面的跟不上時會很吃力(我相信在功課量方面已經大大不同), 所以在此問一下其他家長的意見。
CKCK

4#
發表於 06-1-17 23:33 |只看該作者

I still insist that your child has to try first. If next year he failed in P.1, he still can repeat. I don't mean your kindergarten teacher is not good. But may be the kindergarten want to get more student, so insist your child to stay for one more year. If he has to repeat once, I prefer repeat in P.1 rather than K3, at least he can learn more than stay than K3. Many thing can be done under pressure, don't take care and protect your child so much. Try la!!

5#
發表於 06-1-17 23:49 |只看該作者

I have similar problem.
My daughter was born at the end of Oct and my hubby would like her to repeat K3 so that her life would be easier in the primary school. He thinks 1 year is not a great deal in a life long education.
I understand his point but I believe my daughter will be able to catch up but of course not the top one! At the beginning, I also agreed to let her repeat K3 but in my mind is a different expectation from my hubby. I expect she would be able to be accepted by more famous private school of DSS next year. And would be the top batch in the class.
But now, I have changed my mind. I think the primary school is only the sowing stage in the education. As long as her motivation to learn is maintained and she is able to follow the syllabus, she should try. And also in K3, the teachers would always talk about primary school life so that the children would be more prepared for the coming school life. It would be a bit strange to the child that she is still staying in KG next year.
I didn't enroll in the first round but I submitted my application this round. The EMB said I can withdraw before middle of May if I change my mind.
It's really a dilemma and I have been argueing with my hubby and discussing with friends and teachers. No body could give you a definite answer. I think it depends on your expectation and beliefs. Repeating K3 could also give a lot of advantage to the child but mind you, all the disadvantages would come out first and you got to prepare for that.
Dec boy is in a bit disadvantage although not all are the same case. So if you do think that your kid is developing at his own pace which need to be respected, I think repeating K3 is not a bad decision.

6#
發表於 06-1-18 00:10 |只看該作者

et_0429,

多謝妳的意見, 我會慎重考慮一下。
CKCK

7#
發表於 06-1-18 00:15 |只看該作者

cmama,

多謝妳的意見, 我現在還未決定, 但我想問一下, 可不可以在6月放榜後才決定升小一或repeat呢? 又如果在派位後是否一定要讀, 不能再repeat?

Thanks!
CKCK

8#
發表於 06-1-18 00:18 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

9#
發表於 06-1-18 00:28 |只看該作者

Henrymama,

Thanks! 我個仔講o野及思想方面都算成熟, 很多時仲很老人精, 不過在寫字方面及繪畫方面就差一點, 尤其係繪畫方面, 例如叫佢在圓圈內填色, 佢可以只係向上向下油, 出晒界, 我唔知佢係唔鍾意畫, 抑或佢未到o個個程度, 上年老師說可能佢o既小肌肉未完全發展, 所以寫字及油顏色方面會差d, 但今年已經K3了, 寫字方面已經好o左d, 但油顏色都仲係好差, 好似K1咁(可能K1都好過佢), 所以我很擔心小一點算!
CKCK

10#
發表於 06-1-18 10:18 |只看該作者

11#
發表於 06-1-18 10:39 |只看該作者

哈哈!我唔知你們是否得一個小朋友,可能會比較緊張d,擔心好多,我絕對贊成學習是漫漫長路,留級一、兩年不是甚麼大問題,但如果只是寫字及油顏色方面會差d,就要讀多年就好似唔係好值得,你哋點知佢哋會唔會追得番,除非你哋想小朋友操多一年去考名校又當別論。
就我的囝囝來說(他是第排第3),今年K3、大仔,對上有兩個姐姐(年尾出細),但而家大果個已經做事,二女升中一,兩個姐姐雖年尾出細但讀書好個囝囝100倍,兩個姐姐都好叻的,我個囝油顏色都係向上向下油,仲要出晒界,有時重唔油叫我油,死味,叫佢畫棵樹or畫d簡單嘢,佢就畫到好似畢卡索d抽象畫咁,好搞笑,這証明佢哋學習能力唔係差好遠,只喺係你們心中差好遠啫,為咗咁樣又要讀多年而且又係同一樣嘢,等同學校背誦、死記死背有咩分別,不如放鬆吓自己,讓大家學習吓新環境、新課程重有興趣,兩人一起學習,如果小朋友上咗小學唔達標,依而家制度下,你唔想留班學校都要你留啦,何須咁快阻礙小朋友的進度。

12#
發表於 06-1-18 10:51 |只看該作者

I agree with Y2Kchild that if you decide to let your boy to repeat, it's better to choose another kindergarten.  Your kid will feel very boring if he is going to repeat the same curriculum at the same kinder.

13#
發表於 06-1-18 11:36 |只看該作者

I think it's not fair to put a child to repeat a class - it's only your choice!  You can't use his/her buffer!

14#
發表於 06-1-18 11:49 |只看該作者

我都有朋友讓他12月出生的兒子轉校repeat一年K2, 其實每個人諗法唔同, 如果覺得小朋友真係較BB, 未必能適應小一, repeat一年亦未嘗不可! 我朋友亦覺得他兒子repeat後各方面都比去年好, 做大仔比做細仔好, 而且亦可避了今年龍年效應。因為每位小朋友都只可以參加一次小一派位, 如果你今年派了, 即使派得不好, 明年亦不可以再來一次的! 所以你要考慮清楚及早做決定。

15#
發表於 06-1-18 11:53 |只看該作者

我想請一句, 點解個個都覺得個小朋友會留班呢 只是我們的推想有可能而已, 如果寫字尚可, 表達能力無問題, 劃晝唔好可能是他不喜歡劃, 跟本和大細無關, 即使他真的留班也可以向他解釋, 因為他年紀比人小云云....他會明白的, 還有除非個小朋友讀私校, 否則津校那有這麼多留班機會呢, 小朋友會自動適應的, 一年級成績不好二年級自會追上, 不如長遠些將來會考不好的話他仍可repeat多一年, 若讀書OK他早人一年畢業唔好咩, 又是果句不要太憂心給他太多保護, 有時小朋友比我們聰明, 既然是他讀書不是你讀書, 何不問問他個人意見呢, 也許他反而會給你一些啟示, 因為是他自己選擇的, 他將來自會更比心機應付, 我個小朋友是早產BB, 長得比同齡孩子矮小, 但因為如此她更努力鍛鍊, 結果現在比其他孩子長得還要高, 希望能給你一些啟示

16#
發表於 06-1-18 12:01 |只看該作者

無可否認, repeat 多一年, 成績係會好d. repeat 二年, 會吾會仲好d? 但一路長大, 5.6個月的差別, 其實係一個好細好細變數.  相反,  一路長大, 壓力會變大. 到11.12歲開始, 小朋友會問{我地都係11月生日, 點解我係11歲, 而你係12歲? }or{你大我成年, 點解成績無我甘好}....

JanWong 寫道:
I think it's not fair to put a child to repeat a class - it's only your choice!  You can't use his/her buffer!

In the case of CKUJ, i think the suggestion of Kinder teacher is the best. Based on the teacher's professional observation and experience, I think ckuj should consider...to repeat one more year. And as Mamac said: repeat at another kinder.
;-) 學做人, 求知識 :-P

17#
發表於 06-1-18 12:32 |只看該作者

18#
發表於 06-1-18 12:40 |只看該作者

LilyMaMa 寫道:
哈哈!我唔知你們是否得一個小朋友,可能會比較緊張d,擔心好多,我絕對贊成學習是漫漫長路,留級一、兩年不是甚麼大問題,但如果只是寫字及油顏色方面會差d,就要讀多年就好似唔係好值得,你哋點知佢哋會唔會追得番,除非你哋想小朋友操多一年去考名校又當別論。
就我的囝囝來說(他是第排第3),今年K3、大仔,對上有兩個姐姐(年尾出細),但而家大果個已經做事,二女升中一,兩個姐姐雖年尾出細但讀書好個囝囝100倍,兩個姐姐都好叻的,我個囝油顏色都係向上向下油,仲要出晒界,有時重唔油叫我油,死味,叫佢畫棵樹or畫d簡單嘢,佢就畫到好似畢卡索d抽象畫咁,好搞笑,這証明佢哋學習能力唔係差好遠,只喺係你們心中差好遠啫,為咗咁樣又要讀多年而且又係同一樣嘢,等同學校背誦、死記死背有咩分別,不如放鬆吓自己,讓大家學習吓新環境、新課程重有興趣,兩人一起學習,如果小朋友上咗小學唔達標,依而家制度下,你唔想留班學校都要你留啦,何須咁快阻礙小朋友的進度。

LILYMaMa>>
可能我都係有 3 個 , 意見跟你一樣

cmama>>
check pm 喇    

19#
發表於 06-1-18 12:50 |只看該作者

20#
發表於 06-1-18 14:17 |只看該作者